PDA

View Full Version : easter egg run

woody68
20th March 2005, 16:43
Had a good day at the tauranga easter egg run they had good numbers there. But it was bloody hot riding at 50 k around the Mt and Tauranga for an hour before ending up at the hospital. Meet up with an old work mate who has just got back into bikes so got somone to ride with now. We will be doing the 100 mile ride on the 9th hope to see some KBers there. got some Pics Iwill try and post them for you.

Holy Roller
20th March 2005, 18:30
Uploaded a few pix in my gallery.
Missed you there. Didn't realise that the ride took an hour until reading MikeL's post about waiting until 10 to 1 before shooting the breeze.

woody68
20th March 2005, 19:02
Did you go on the run ?

I kept an eyeout for your bike but didnt see you.

I will be down your way on friday on the duc we got a caravan at Matata.

I,m taking the longway down for a bit of a run .

Luv the roads around the lakes then I turn of after Rotoma and take a back road to Matata .

Bloody good fun

woody68
20th March 2005, 21:39
Hi Holy Roller

Had alook at your pics then re checked my other pics I've got apic of you parking your bike up :apint:

All that slow riding was a worry did'nt want to over heat the duc on it's first run. :sunny:

Holy Roller
20th March 2005, 22:27
Did you go on the run ?

I kept an eyeout for your bike but didnt see you.

I will be down your way on friday on the duc we got a caravan at Matata.

I,m taking the longway down for a bit of a run .

Luv the roads around the lakes then I turn of after Rotoma and take a back road to Matata .

Bloody good fun

Fantastic roads around here, when I'm not in a hurry I like to take the "Old Coach Rd" from the beach end to Paengaroa when I head Tauranga way. Just like the back road to Matata only longer. Hope you have a good Easter break, just watch for the revenue collectors around Rotoma / Rotoiti they will be out in force over Easter. It was a much better road when the limit was 100kph on a bike.

Checked the pix you posted and saw me parking the bike in top car park in the third one. I was wearing my "Kiwibiker" tee shirt.