PDA

View Full Version : NOT another Police chase

marty
13th October 2003, 08:41
i was gonna post this on the police chase thread, but i promised my last was my last.

heard an interesting snippet on the tv yesterday, maybe some of the opiniated people (yes i know i'm one of them) on this site could take something from it.

"anyone who has no responsibility as to the outcome of the event inevitably has all the answers"

bikerboy
13th October 2003, 09:43
That quote is true as we all know ( or at least should by now) trust those with a vested interest, least.

IF ALL the facts are disclosed then in hind sight it isn't terribly difficult to find out what has happened. It's only hard to predict things in advance or after the fact if the facts are witheld, manipulated, or falsified.

figjam
13th October 2003, 10:25
Oooh, I ilke that one. Can you post the details of who said that so they can be properly quoted?

Cheers,

Jackrat
13th October 2003, 11:14
Errrrrrr,ummm,yeah well,dang,Hmmmmm!!!
An thats my last word OK????????:confused:

marty
13th October 2003, 13:09
Originally posted by figjam
Oooh, I ilke that one. Can you post the details of who said that so they can be properly quoted?

Cheers,

don't laugh, but it was one of the announcers on sportscentre, on espn. i didn't get his name, but if you want i'll watch it again today and pick it up.

wkid_one
13th October 2003, 14:21
That is a good quote - me like

wari
14th October 2003, 02:03
I must be thick .... had to read it several times to understand what was said ... well ... I think I understand !!

:confused:

scumdog
16th October 2003, 07:46
Hell! , your'e not the only one struggling to make sense of that quote - I've seen more sensible comments on the spare tyre cover of a Jap imprt 4X4!!! (I think they call that gibberish "Japalese").
Liked the first quote though, most mouthy people are great with their opinions gained from 20-20 hindsight:whocares:

marty
16th October 2003, 10:18
Originally posted by scumdog
(I think they call that gibberish "Japalese").

or maybe japglish???