PDA

View Full Version : Nzeta parts wanted

XRVrider
8th June 2009, 18:53
Hi all

Am inthe process of putting back together and restoring 2 Nzeta's. A 501 and a 502.

Am looking for some bits and hope that someone out there may know of a source or have some parts stashed in a dusty box.

List goes like this.

Headlight and chrome ring with CZ on that sits right behind headlight.

502 kickstarter and splined bracket.

502 barrel, piston and rings.

502 Chainguard

And most of all an Nzeta badge

Looking for front brake and clutch lever adjusters (trying to stay original).

Indicators too, the tear drop ones.

I have a ton of spare parts so may be able someone else out.

Cheers.

ChrisVR
3rd May 2010, 20:33
Hi there,

I am also looking for parts. I need an air box and filter, steering bearings and a fuel tap (tank to fuel tap) for the 501/5 NZeta. Any help would be appreciated. Some of the parts you want can be gotten from Jawa Markt. You can buy them online. Cheers

XRVrider
3rd May 2010, 22:54
Hi, I might be able to help, need to dig up the boxes, will try to have a look in the weekend and PM you.

With much help from some generous people, have managed to find all the parts from the first post, except the NZeta badge. Anyone else have spares?

BIG DOUG
4th May 2010, 21:13
Hell this brings back memories/nightmares had an nzeta for a few years I could fit some plastic under the seat and ice and a dozen cans always good when you pull up at parties flick the seat and grab a beer lol sorry can't help with the parts.

jellywrestler
4th May 2010, 22:44
Hell this brings back memories/nightmares had an nzeta for a few years I could fit some plastic under the seat and ice and a dozen cans always good when you pull up at parties flick the seat and grab a beer lol sorry can't help with the parts. you could do that on a HONDA PC800 although it's unlikely that it's ever been done, most PC800 riders keep their Teddy Bears under the seat!