PDA

View Full Version : My Husky 610SM for sale

Bulldog
11th June 2009, 19:20
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=223834928&ed=true

That's right lads, I've had it six months and it's certainly been the best road motard I've had out of 400sm, 525sx.

Unfortunately I have 3 kids now and kindy starting soon hence the bike is becoming a car :( Held out as long as poss.

It's still under 1 year warranty as I bought it new from Motomail at christmas. Triumph NZ are the warranty holders and Spectrum on the shore do the servicing etc.

Mikkel
12th June 2009, 13:07
Mate, just for you information - the engine is actually only 576 ccm ;)

But yes, they are most definitely good fun! I've just rounded the 11,000 km mark on mine and I'm still having a hoot. You should consider throwing a couple of pictures on your auction showing the different colour schemes you can get for the 610sm (i.e. Red, White and Black and the Stealth Grey and Black). I don't know how much replacement plastics are, but Don at Pitlane here in Chch have been changing some of his around every now and again.

Bloody good deal on the bike too, a shame you have to let it go. I just hope you've enjoyed it in the meantime.

Actually, could I have you do me a favour? Grab a couple of close-up pics of the pillion peg mountings? I've never had mine on and it isn't obvious how they bolt in. Cheers!

QMOTO
12th June 2009, 13:31
Motard riders dont do pillions

White trash
12th June 2009, 13:34
If I had a motard and Sue was a pillion, I'd still do her.

What you on about?

Mikkel
12th June 2009, 14:29

Just because no-one wants to be seen on one of those orange monstrosities doesn't mean you have to get bitter on our behalf :p

Motardman
12th June 2009, 20:01
Actually, could I have you do me a favour? Grab a couple of close-up pics of the pillion peg mountings? I've never had mine on and it isn't obvious how they bolt in. Cheers!

Teehee, pillion pegs on a motard.......tits on a bull spring to mind :laugh:

Mikkel
12th June 2009, 22:10
Teehee, pillion pegs on a motard.......tits on a bull spring to mind :laugh:

If it isn't obvious from my query - the pillion pegs aren't on my bike... I don't plan on using them either - but when I have something, I want to know how it works whether I'm going to use the features or not.

Motardman
12th June 2009, 22:42
If it isn't obvious from my query - the pillion pegs aren't on my bike... I don't plan on using them either - but when I have something, I want to know how it works whether I'm going to use the features or not.
Fear not it was indeed obvious that they're not on the bike as you were asking how they might fit......but that doesn't negate the fact that you asked and therefore a slight pisstake was issued......as you were :rolleyes:

Bulldog
13th June 2009, 08:14
Trademe updated....yes indeed they're not 610cc.

denefoster
13th June 2009, 10:41
Jeez, two weeks ago I'd have been all over it. But now I've placed an order for a shiny new 09 SM610. (and now I have to wait 17 more days :( )

Good luck !

MidnightMike
25th June 2009, 18:07
Trademe updated....yes indeed they're not 610cc.

Whats your reserve sitting around Bulldog?

paturoa
25th June 2009, 18:13
You seriously need to clean up that garage!

Nice bike btw

Bulldog
25th June 2009, 20:35
you're not kidding mate....i have too many things! or is that toys.

Reserver is $8500

carver
27th June 2009, 18:19

i did once and it was funny

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1558300#post1558300

ajw_888
4th July 2009, 07:50

Check out Ollie;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1oUxtXDWQ8&feature=channel_page