PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: West Auckland Moped Drive

16silver
13th June 2009, 08:33
hey, i was thinking about starting a west Auckland moped ride for people who have 50CC bikes/scooters it would possibly be every Friday night even if i'm not there, which i probably will be
and it would be a ride that our little fuel tanks can handle :) because it takes half my tank to get to bloody westgate and back hahaha

so heres the details, i was thinking we meet up at the mcdonalds carpark behind the bus station in new lynn, go down memorial drive and turn on to great north road, and follow it to west coast road and go up pleasant road to titirangi road to turn off at the roundabout in titirangi and go down huia drive to end up coming out of scenic drive? yes i know theres a lot of hills there but we can also alternatively take scenic drive and end up at the same roundabout or even take it all the way to oratia but i didn't want to do that as its pis off people who actually can do 70KM on that bit of open road,
let me know if there's anyone else interested in organising/running this thing because i work full time and may not be able to make it some weeks

ive attached a rough map sorry but its all i could find for a long route like this going on specific roads

Danae
14th June 2009, 11:25
I could be keen :2thumbsup

16silver
14th June 2009, 11:29
WOOT! now that's 1 down, about 50 more to go to make the ride look cool to the public eye? u get your bike yet danae?

skidMark
14th June 2009, 11:34
hey, i was thinking about starting a west Auckland moped ride for people who have 50CC bikes/scooters it would possibly be every Friday night even if i'm not there, which i probably will be

which specific roads.... ill bring my hilux.

KADOONK... wtf was that? oh scooter.... 5 points...

no hang on he was black... 10 points.

16silver
14th June 2009, 11:41
which specific roads.... ill bring my hilux.

KADOONK... wtf was that? oh scooter.... 5 points...

no hang on he was black... 10 points.

no running over the mopeds, they are cool in a 35KM/HR way :shifty::bleh:

skidMark
15th June 2009, 21:20
no running over the mopeds, they are cool in a 35KM/HR way :shifty::bleh:

my point exactly. burn them.