PDA

View Full Version : Hey all from a newbee (screaminRR)

screaminRR
16th June 2009, 18:55
Hey all kiwibikers out there. I joined a few months ago but haven't gotten round to posting yet. Sitting my restricted licence on thursday(hope it doesn't snow on me!!!)
Give me a wave if you see me round. Someone will have to tell me how to post pics of my screamer on here.
Cheers guys and girls. :laugh:

kiwifruit
16th June 2009, 19:12
Welcome to the site :) All the best for your test!

p.dath
16th June 2009, 19:23
The Honda CBR250RR is one of my favourite bikes. You'll have a lot of fun on that.

screaminRR
16th June 2009, 19:43
Yeah having alot of fun on it. It's good fun carving round corners at stupid speeds :cool:
So fuel efficient and my first bike by the way all. So it's been a big jump from nothing to a screaming pocket rocket haha :eek:

Solly
16th June 2009, 19:48
Yeah having alot of fun on it. It's good fun carving round corners at stupid speeds :cool:
So fuel efficient and my first bike by the way all. So it's been a big jump from nothing to a screaming pocket rocket haha :eek:

Take it easy 'til you get some proper riding experience and then you can.......take it easy again................

BTW.....good luck with the test.

fireliv
16th June 2009, 19:48
Welcome to KB!! Not much of a riding day down your neck of the woods huh!!!

Solly
16th June 2009, 19:54
Welcome to KB!! Not much of a riding day down your neck of the woods huh!!!

We're sending it your way:laugh:

hayd3n
16th June 2009, 20:19
well i still managed to ride my bike this morning

6ft5
16th June 2009, 20:22
welcome to KB . . . . behave or :2guns:

Mom
16th June 2009, 20:22
What a mouthful your name is. How do you say that? I have tried a couple of times and nah, can not seem to make it happen.

Welcome to KB!

Dont stress the test.

Winston001
16th June 2009, 20:31
Welcome welcome. Just a hint - you are going to get sick and tired of typing that long username very quickly. Your call but I think the admins do allow changes of names if asked. All the best. :D

screaminRR
16th June 2009, 21:11
Take it easy 'til you get some proper riding experience and then you can.......take it easy again................

BTW.....good luck with the test.

Been riding for a year and a half nearly now. My older brother on his 06 Kawasaki ZX6r has taught me alot of things.

The main thing is that I am a sensible rider :)

screaminRR
16th June 2009, 21:18
What a mouthful your name is. How do you say that? I have tried a couple of times and nah, can not seem to make it happen.

Welcome to KB!

Dont stress the test.

Just pronounced Ski Bee Are 250 Are Are :)
See easy :) Also thanks about the advice for the test. I'll just take it easy and do everything I should.

6ft5 I will behave don't stress mate :)

monkeymcbean
16th June 2009, 21:35
well i still managed to ride my bike this morning

eeek! how was that? it did look slightly icey going by tv pics, ice tires would come to mind for being handy.

Mom
17th June 2009, 18:20
Just pronounced Ski Bee Are 250 Are Are :)
See easy :) Also thanks about the advice for the test. I'll just take it easy and do everything I should.

6ft5 I will behave don't stress mate :)

Easy when you know how I guess, them TOTALBLOCKCAPITALSSTRUNGTOGETHER are impossible to read :shutup:

Seriously the test is a piece of wees :yes:

Solly
17th June 2009, 18:59
Been riding for a year and a half nearly now. My older brother on his 06 Kawasaki ZX6r has taught me alot of things.

The main thing is that I am a sensible rider :)

Good on ya mate.....might catch you on a local ride one day:yes::yes:

screaminRR
17th June 2009, 23:10
Yeah Solly, sounds good mate.

Newbee question, how do I change my profile name (seeing that everyones saying its to hard to read) which is fair call :yes:

Winston001
18th June 2009, 08:58
Changing your name is just a suggestion but if you start meeting KB members, you'll find it a lot easier having a short easy to remember name. I've messaged Admin for you.

chanceyy
18th June 2009, 09:04

Newbee question, how do I change my profile name (seeing that everyones saying its to hard to read) which is fair call :yes:

send a Private message to either Cajun, Virago or Nasty (Snr Mods) with your new name, they will action this for you

Cajun
18th June 2009, 09:04

Let me know what you want to change your name to and i will change it, make sure someone else is not using the same name tho

screaminRR
19th June 2009, 00:03
Thanks for that peoples. I have taken the advice.
Also I passed my restricted bike licence test today.
GOODBYE LOSER PLATES!!!

:yes:

Mschvs
19th June 2009, 13:36
Did I say Welcome already? ... I dunno! Can't be bothered looking ..

Anyway .. Welcome!

Solly
19th June 2009, 17:18
......... I passed my restricted bike licence test today.
GOODBYE LOSER PLATES!!!

Well done....onwards & upwards

6ft5
19th June 2009, 18:11
Thanks for that peoples. I have taken the advice.
Also I passed my restricted bike licence test today.
GOODBYE LOSER PLATES!!!

Good on you mate . . congrats :jerry:

screaminRR
26th June 2009, 20:37
Hey all. Haven't actually been for a ride without the plates yet. So that'll be great. Whats on for the weekend all ?

screaminRR
26th June 2009, 20:45
Another newbie question, I changed my custom user title but it seems to reset back to L-Plate rider. Any ideas why this is please?

geoffc
30th June 2009, 16:54
Another newbie question, I changed my custom user title but it seems to reset back to L-Plate rider. Any ideas why this is please?

Hi & welcome. The L is determined by the number of posts you put up on KB. I'm just up the road from you. Send a PM if you pop up this way. Cheers.

Sparky Bills
30th June 2009, 17:51
Go the mighty honda!
I would have left the name the way it was. I thought it was pretty cool :done:

screaminRR
30th June 2009, 21:49
Cheers Geoffc, will definately flick you a PM mate if i'm up that way.

Thanks for that Sparky, i thought the new name did the job also. As suggested by others, the old name would've been kinda hard to explain who I was when meeting up with other Kiwibikers :)