PDA

View Full Version : Triumph financial results

Big Dave
17th June 2009, 15:24
on my blog

http://kiwiridermagazine.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-financial-news-for-triumph.html

Indiana_Jones
17th June 2009, 16:53
Pretty good profit.

Considering they have reinvested a lot into their new plants etc

Also it's good that they delare their earnings as they don't have to being a private company

-Indy

YellowDog
17th June 2009, 17:00
These guys are really 'in the zone' and seem to keep getting it right.

Long may they continue.

I want a D A Y T O N A

Indiana_Jones
17th June 2009, 17:06
These guys are really 'in the zone' and seem to keep getting it right.

Long may they continue.

hear hear!

I want a D A Y T O N A

which one?

-Indy

AllanB
17th June 2009, 17:37
What they need to do now to continue their growth is employ me on a whacking good salary to design their new 'Bonnie Bobber' and high pipe 999cc 'Bonnie Cafe'.

They don't know they need these bike yet but I know they will after we have our meeting...........

Indiana_Jones
17th June 2009, 17:48
What they need to do now to continue their growth is employ me on a whacking good salary to design their new 'Bonnie Bobber' and high pipe 999cc 'Bonnie Cafe'.

They don't know they need these bike yet but I know they will after we have our meeting...........

Dude, do what Choasrider has done (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=88319), make a GP Bonnie and like Triumph will sign you up, pay the cash you spent into the ride and like you'd be awesome :killingme

-Indy

AllanB
17th June 2009, 19:01
Dude, do what Choasrider has done (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=88319), make a GP Bonnie and like Triumph will sign you up, pay the cash you spent into the ride and like you'd be awesome :killingme

-Indy

Dam almost snorted out my drink reading that!!!!

If I did that all the GSXR, CBR R1 guys would be pissed off with my hacksaw bonnie blowing their bikes into the weeds in third gear.

Plus, I'd develop a uncontrollable scrotum twitch after receiving over one thousand KB posts of people telling me what a dreamer I am.

I'll stick to my Big Wednesday odds.....

YellowDog
17th June 2009, 19:09
Hey Indy. I have sat on a 675 and it is just not for me. It's not the power I'm after. I rode a 955i the other week and love the size look and feel. Thanks for asking.

Indiana_Jones
17th June 2009, 19:37
Hey Indy. I have sat on a 675 and it is just not for me. It's not the power I'm after. I rode a 955i the other week and love the size look and feel. Thanks for asking.

The 675 is too small for me too (6' 4")

I have the Daytona 600, real big compared to the jap 600s and real nice for a tall person

Try one of those, or the D650 (same bike, bored out)

the street triple 675 isn't bad to sit on, but still smaller

-Indy

shafty
17th June 2009, 20:38
Congratulations Triumph - bloody excellent, and well deserved.

Saw a "Bloor Signed" model advertised the other day - that'd be a nice touch.

I had the good fortune of touring Bloors factory back when I had a spunky BRG 900 Trophy

been_there
18th June 2009, 11:26

I ride the 955i everyday...still cant stop the grinning...that reminds me cant wait till home time :Punk:

Indiana_Jones
18th June 2009, 12:28
I ride the 955i everyday...still cant stop the grinning...that reminds me cant wait till home time :Punk:

I will have to give one of those a blat one day.

Hell I wanna try all of the Triumph range!

-Indy

idb
18th June 2009, 12:36

This is the car that most credit with taking down economy car giant Powell Motors. Envisioned by Herbert Powell's brother, Homer Simpson, The Homer did foresee certain automotive achievements, such as extremely large beverage holders and excessively large grilles. On the other hand, the bubble-top domes have yet to catch on in a widespread manner.

AllanB
18th June 2009, 15:08
This is the car that most credit with taking down economy car giant Powell Motors. Envisioned by Herbert Powell's brother, Homer Simpson, The Homer did foresee certain automotive achievements, such as extremely large beverage holders and excessively large grilles. On the other hand, the bubble-top domes have yet to catch on in a widespread manner.

Hmmmmmm - no sir I don't like the colour.........

AD345
18th June 2009, 17:11
The world has changed beyond recognition since June 2008. At best it means they have (had) some cash coming into the current financial hurricance.

Nothing more can be read into it as regards current straits.

The Pastor
19th June 2009, 13:48
Pretty good profit.

Considering they have reinvested a lot into their new plants etc

Also it's good that they delare their earnings as they don't have to being a private company

-Indy
you are SUCH a triumph fan, make it stop!

Indiana_Jones
19th June 2009, 21:13
you are SUCH a triumph fan, make it stop!

Dude, it's the only company we have left.

Don't take it away from us! :weep:

-Indy