PDA

View Full Version : The Rant n Rave

lankyman
18th June 2009, 16:11
Always cracks me up how 9 times out of 10, the Rant'n'Rave forum is showing as having the most people viewing.
So....most people come to KB to talk about things other than bikes?

James Deuce
18th June 2009, 16:12
Yes. I'm going to start ranting about 10 characters soon.

Hitcher
18th June 2009, 16:13
Forums? Who reads the Forums? I don't.

lankyman
18th June 2009, 16:16
Holy shit...2 replies in the time it took me close this thread and re-open again. I rest my case

Headbanger
18th June 2009, 16:16
So the rant and rave has more viewers then all the bike forums combined?

Not that I care in the least, Sharing a common interest doesn't make that the only topic worthy of discussion.

Headbanger
18th June 2009, 16:17
Holy shit...2 replies in the time it took me close this thread and re-open again. I rest my case

It took you two minutes to close and open the thread?, do you need lessons or do you just have really bad co-ordination?

Hitcher
18th June 2009, 16:19
Sharing a common interest doesn't make that the only topic worthy of discussion.

Indeed. Kiwi Biker is a social networking site for people with an interest in motorcycles. Not everybody who posts on here necessarily is an owner/rider either. How cool is that?

lankyman
18th June 2009, 16:21
It took you two minutes to close and open the thread?, do you need lessons or do you just have really bad co-ordination?

Ahh here we have it. A true raver. U were just waiting for something like this to pounce on weren't u? I've probably just made your day.....:bleh:

lankyman
18th June 2009, 16:24
Indeed. Kiwi Biker is a social networking site for people with an interest in motorcycles. Not everybody who posts on here necessarily is an owner/rider either. How cool is that?

Yes agreed...but it just amuses me that this forum attracts THE MOST attention. On a biker website, surely the bike related forums would attract the bulk of the interest.

Naki Rat
18th June 2009, 16:26
Just goes to prove what a world wise :doh: and community minded :kick::chase: group we all are generating constructive :bash: conversation :girlfight:and setting right the world's wrongs :ar15::ar15::ar15:

:rofl:

James Deuce
18th June 2009, 16:27
Why? Are we all that one dimensional? Have you seen the tumbleweed in sites that only permit entries about motorcycles?

The Pastor
18th June 2009, 17:32
Im going to hit the highway LIKE A BATTERING RAM! on a silver black phatom bike!

madbikeboy
18th June 2009, 18:42
There's a good reason for it.

You see...

Honda's are ghey. Suzuki riders are organ donors. BMW riders are serial killers. Kamakazi pilots see green. Harley riders need someone smart to read the posts out to them, usually a Buell rider.

The sad fact is, since none of us can actually talk about bikes without offending all the people who aren't smart enough to own a GSXR, we end up ranting about how great life is instead.

:bash::whocares::scooter::rockon::woohoo: