PDA

View Full Version : I didn't mean it!

normajeane
18th June 2009, 20:08
Really today started out with usual chores and after a nice lunch with the in-laws my mum and I decided to take her rather fat dog for a run on the beach. It was fun and the dog was impressed!:yawn:
THEN I decided to go to another local beach and collect clams. And the old lady who does not like the sea and does not swim ended up floating in the water fully clothed!!:shit:
"What are you doing?" I ask, you don't even like the water! So I gallantly waded in and pulled out the 75year old and wouldn't you know it - a true forager, she hadn't let go of the bag of clams! Good one Gran! :rockon:
A little bit gritty and after a couple of fags she is picked up and ate clams at our house!
The dog thought it was fun all that splashing :shutup: and I thought she was heading out to sea sitting in the current!:shit::shit:
She is downgraded to sitting in the car next time!:yes:

JimO
18th June 2009, 20:28
dont think your allowed to call them fags anymore, not PC you know

normajeane
19th June 2009, 09:20
Still thanking me for rescue. But hey, who wouldn't fish their old lady out of the water?:rolleyes:
Whats with this PC business anyway skank!

MIXONE
19th June 2009, 09:31
Now if it was my ma-in-law I would be tempted to attach a line and use her for shark bait.

Oakie
19th June 2009, 11:07
Now if it was my ma-in-law I would be tempted to attach a line and use her for shark bait.

If I did that I'd probably have the authorities on my back for cruelty ... to the shark.

tri boy
19th June 2009, 19:38

Or , ram a mast up her arse, set the sail, and use her as a Kontiki to get ya fishing line out.:laugh:

dangerous
19th June 2009, 19:49
Marilyn... you n SD drinking AGAIN?

Mom
19th June 2009, 19:55
Still thanking me for rescue. But hey, who wouldn't fish their old lady out of the water?:rolleyes:
Whats with this PC business anyway skank!

:rofl: I can actually visualise this. Oh dear, lesson learned, kit the oldies out with water wings and legs? Before wading out for shell fish :lol:

Sorry, I know it is not funny, but my mind wont let go of the picture!