PDA

View Full Version : Someone advertised boots...

slofox
19th June 2009, 16:45
Recently some online outlet advertised boots on here. I can't find the thread and nor can the search function...(not with me driving it anyway.) Anyone remember who it was?
Ta.

Winston001
19th June 2009, 16:50
1tonne http://www.1tonne.co.nz/index.php?page=listings&categoryid=6

slofox
19th June 2009, 17:07
Ahhhh thanks Winston...soon as I saw it I remembered....bloody alzheimers...:blank:

Winston001
19th June 2009, 18:52
Saw what......??

You know that's the wonderful thing about alzheimers........???????.....mmmm get back to you soon.....

slofox
19th June 2009, 19:48
Saw what......??

You know that's the wonderful thing about alzheimers........???????.....mmmm get back to you soon.....

about what..?

Winston001
19th June 2009, 20:31
I've written it down...ah yes, here it is:

Five - no - three wonderful things about alshe....alzerh...asxmi.....forget'n stuff...

1 You are always meeting new people.

2. You don't have to remember the whines and complaints of your spouse.

3. You can hide your own Easter eggs.

slofox
20th June 2009, 07:49
I've written it down...ah yes, here it is:

Five - no - three wonderful things about alshe....alzerh...asxmi.....forget'n stuff...

1 You are always meeting new people.

2. You don't have to remember the whines and complaints of your spouse.

3. You can hide your own Easter eggs.

Forgetting where you parked the bike is a bugger though....

(I did once forget where I had parked the cage at a mall - after I had had a memory block drug for tooth extraction...they said I shouldn't drive - they were right...)

denefoster
24th June 2009, 17:55
Anyone actually used these ? Seems like a heck of a deal.. almost too good (RRP 499 vs 185 on sale)

1tonne
25th June 2009, 08:13
These are a heck of a deal. I don't put much of a markup on our products. Most people that come and look at our gear are amazed at the value for money. Any reviews would be great. Cheers.

racerhead
25th June 2009, 14:55
Anyone actually used these ? Seems like a heck of a deal.. almost too good (RRP 499 vs 185 on sale)

Ive seen these boots and they are a heck of a deal. The quality of them is equal to boots of alot higher value.
Im using some One tonne leathers and gloves at the moment and all their gear is very good quality for the price and when my current boots wear out I will be buying a pair of these:2thumbsup

short-circuit
25th June 2009, 15:01
Can we get em in Auckland?

1tonne
25th June 2009, 15:07
Can we get em in Auckland?

Hi. If you purchase over our website and don't like them you can return them for a refund (excluding freight)
Cheers Nathan