PDA

View Full Version : Sayin HI!

Mopsy
23rd March 2005, 21:08
HI!!! I've just moved to Auckland or am next weekend!!! Scary stuff. I am going to get a bike when I get settled and used to things up there. Although I have ridden a few times in New Plymouth and love it!

I am a bit baffled at which kind of bike to get as my first bike. I love the sporty type like VTR and bandits but cruisers seem an easier option. Any advice would be appreciate...I really don't want to get a GN!!! :niceone:

Vagabond
23rd March 2005, 21:12
HI!!! I've just moved to Auckland or am next weekend!!! Scary stuff. I am going to get a bike when I get settled and used to things up there. Although I have ridden a few times in New Plymouth and love it!

I am a bit baffled at which kind of bike to get as my first bike. I love the sporty type like VTR and bandits but cruisers seem an easier option. Any advice would be appreciate...I really don't want to get a GN!!! :niceone:
Hi welcome to the site and Auckland.
Test ride as many as you can and go for what feels right . :apint:

Hitcher
23rd March 2005, 21:13
Welcome to our place. No sudden movements, and please don't feed the trolls.

Joni
23rd March 2005, 21:15
Hello Mopsy... :spudwave:
Welcome to KB, have fun!!! :niceone:

babyB
23rd March 2005, 21:30
hay there fellow ex naki, and welcome to KB Mopsy
:2thumbsup to the bandit's :banana:
try out every thin c wot ya like

Storm
23rd March 2005, 21:41
Welcome to the site mate. Best of luck geting the right bike for you :wari:

c4.
23rd March 2005, 21:44
Kia ora, welcome to AK.
Watch out for everyone on the road, part from that AKs all good.
See you out there.

Grumpy
23rd March 2005, 22:21
Hey there :spudwave:

I'm with the rest. Ride as many as you can... buy the one that rings your bells.

StoneChucker
27th March 2005, 15:11
Nice to have you aboard. Like they say, test riding is the key I guess. Find something you like, and are comfortable on and go for it :)

Then, check the meeting and events section, and go on some KB rides :banana: You could always change bikes if you really didn't like what you got...
Let us know what you get. Ride Safe.
Dave.

crazylittleshit
27th March 2005, 15:14
Welcome to our place. No sudden movements, and please don't feed the trolls.

He's kidding you can feed me :drinknsin

Coyote
27th March 2005, 15:35
Wilkommen to the site :niceone:

crashe
27th March 2005, 20:20
welcome to KB....

Test ride as many bikes as you can...
Thats the only way to find the right bike for you. :niceone:

Look forward to meeting you out there soon on a ride...

Sensei
27th March 2005, 21:40
Hi Mopsy Did you live in New Plymouth ?? or just ride through there .
Depends on money etc but the SV650 is a excellent ladys bike
Nice Profile pic
SENSEI

inlinefour
27th March 2005, 21:43

Firstly comiserations(sp) for the move to AKL (PT). Secondly trust your gut feeling and go with what you really want (wallet permitting). If its a sports bike you want go for it, likewise the cruiser. :niceone:

wari
29th March 2005, 12:41
:spudwave: ...

NIce to haverya on herre .. :yeah:

RE-memmberr ... :moon: ... <== compli-mentarry ... that means its frree .. butt ... you owe me a beer now ... :apint:

magnum
6th April 2005, 17:03
hi and welcome :ride: