PDA

View Full Version : RALLY RALLY RALLY Quasi is yelling now!!!

Quasievil
24th March 2005, 09:15
Hiya all, Im back in town (Obviously) and recovering from a bad dose of some freakin Kiwi seeking bad arse bugs from south america.

Okay here is the thing. We have about 25 people paid and confirmed for the rally.
We have about another 6 or so who say they are definately in.So I can estimate we have about 30 people to date.

the Rally is 4 weeks away.

I need to pay for it 2 weeks away.

I must have at least another 40 people to make the booking.

If you are planning on coming, you need to book it now.

It it a possiblity that I will have to pull the pin on this event unless I get the numbers required, I dont want to do this!!!!

last Rally we had about 65 people, surely we can beat this number??

So please people come to this event and register now, do not wait until the last minute okay

Thanks
Quasi

bugjuice
24th March 2005, 09:18
hey people!!! Quasi's back!! :p
now where's that 'welcome back' song..? :2thumbsup

White trash
24th March 2005, 09:24
I will be there providing some stunning...... I mean cunning stunts as entertainment.

I'm not sure what the hold up is this time peoples, I mean, everyone enjoyed themselves last time right? We all said let's do it again, right?

Where the hell are the registrations?

This aint a joke, get going or we'll miss out and there'll be no incentive to have another. Then 'Trashy'll be pissed off.

For those who aren't sure what goes on, we go :ride: :niceone: :drinknsin :banana: :lol: :killingme :drinknsin :love: :whistle: :2thumbsup

Joni
24th March 2005, 11:44
Yeah Quasi, sorry Im one of the guilty ones...
Im off to Wellington, when I get back (Tuesday next week) you will have the cheque. :niceone:

BTW - welcome home...

Paul in NZ
24th March 2005, 12:17
mate ... I dunno.. My life has gone freakin mental and I will be working most of easter as it is..

Hopefully we will be there...

White trash
24th March 2005, 12:20
My life has gone freakin mental and I will be working most of easter as it is..

Ummmm but it's going to be Anzac weekend isn't it?

Joni
24th March 2005, 12:20
My life has gone freakin mental

I can so relate to that statement! :crazy:

Two Smoker
24th March 2005, 12:26
Im waiting for my next pay mate :niceone:

FROSTY
24th March 2005, 12:33
quazi I DEFINITELY wont be there. Dag namb it if it isn't right on the same day as auckland club champs for me -and im hoping me n mella yella might get a decent result. Sorry mate I really wanted to be there but logistics just don't work for me

White trash
24th March 2005, 13:13
Can we please get some South Islanders at this one?

We could offer them pointers on how best to get 'round left hand, high speed turns.........

k14
24th March 2005, 13:35

We could offer them pointers on how best to get 'round left hand, high speed turns.........

Yeah good idea, then we will teach you the correct way to land wheelies :killingme :whistle:

White trash
24th March 2005, 13:37
Yeah good idea, then we will teach you the correct way to land wheelies :killingme :whistle:

Aint the landing that's the problem sonny, it's keeping it from turning sideways mid wheelie. :lol:

**R1**
24th March 2005, 13:55

We could offer them pointers on how best to get 'round left hand, high speed turns.........BASTARD:finger:

Want some pointers on poping wheelies in the wind:shake:

cammo
24th March 2005, 15:51
im not gona sign up as i live only 20mins from there, and its free to eat and sleep at home...haha. but if you get the numbers and it goes ahead then i think i will have to come and drink with you lot for sure!!! :drinknsin :2thumbsup

Racey Rider
24th March 2005, 16:38
Hurraaaay!! :banana:
Lets all crash at CAMMO"s place! :2thumbsup

Thats for the invite chap! :msn-wink:

I'll know more on the 1st of April what I can buget for this month.
Trying to support you Quasi, but I'm sure you don't want empty promises if I'm not yet sure I can come up with the money. :sick:

idb
24th March 2005, 17:11

Why would we go up there?
It's obvious from this site that the NI is all clagged up motorways (whatever they are), lunatic car drivers & kerb-to-kerb cops.
Sounds like shit.
Too much of a worry for us gentle folk. :Pokey:

Riff Raff
24th March 2005, 17:15
Why would we go up there?
It's obvious from this site that the NI is all clagged up motorways (whatever they are), lunatic car drivers & kerb-to-kerb cops.
Sounds like shit.
Too much of a worry for us gentle folk. :Pokey:
Well I'm up here for a start - oh and there's some other people as well that are almost as cool as me!!!

Come on folks get your money to Quasi - otherwise I'll have to come round with a big stick and give you a jolly good talking to!

Racey Rider
24th March 2005, 17:30
Frosty's walking 'round with a big stick called "The Enforcer".
He's looking for holes to enforce. Be good.

Would that be the same stick then??

And how often do you get a turn with it? :whistle:

Deano
24th March 2005, 17:31
Come on folks get your money to Quasi - otherwise I'll have to come round with a big stick and give you a jolly good talking to!

Can you bring some whips and chains as well ?

Money on its way.

GSVR
24th March 2005, 17:33
Well I'm up here for a start - oh and there's some other people as well that are almost as cool as me!!!

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but chains and whips excite me!
Well done Riff Raff not sure what to do now... You with that stick on that black bike sounds very inviting.

I downloaded the entry and printed it off but its so hard to snail mail stuff.
If I could deposit into an account I would have done it weeks ago.

Maybee this is why you haven't had as big a response this time Quasi?

White trash
24th March 2005, 17:38
Well done Riff Raff not sure what to do now... You with that stick on that black bike sounds very inviting.

I downloaded the entry and printed it off but its so hard to snail mail stuff.
If I could deposit into an account I would have done it weeks ago.

Maybee this is why you haven't had as big a response this time Quasi?

Not TOO inviting I hope.

Put the money in the fucken envelope, post it to the Glazers, await further instructions. What's hard?

White trash
24th March 2005, 17:38
Can you bring some whips and chains as well ?

Money on its way.

Wanna share a bed?

Deano
24th March 2005, 17:40
Wanna share a bed?

In a house ?

SPman
24th March 2005, 18:24
In a house ?
jeez you guys get fussy! Must be a Wellington thing :drinknsin

woody68
24th March 2005, 18:41
When and where is this rally please for all as new guys. :ride:

I could be in. :2thumbsup

GSVR
24th March 2005, 18:50
When and where is this rally please for all as new guys. :ride:

I could be in. :2thumbsup

It on the Homepage
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/index.php?

Kickaha
24th March 2005, 18:57

Can't make this one racing a couple of weeks before and finances don't allow me to do both

gav
24th March 2005, 19:06
Where you racing?
Can't make it to rally, looks like I'll be starting a new job around then, :banana: