PDA

View Full Version : No Server = Lots of work done

sAsLEX
26th March 2005, 00:36
while the KB one was done I somehow managed to find a bunch of spare time and managed to get my software project well under way.

Anyone else find they achieved alot without KB being up?? Maybe this should be a regular thing??pt

John
26th March 2005, 00:48
Sadly same didnt apply to me, drank, drank some more waiting for it to come back up - even though I have 2 days of riding starting at 8 tommrrow oh the things we do :P

Site Downtime is bad for my health.

N4CR
26th March 2005, 00:58
I felt empty :/...... my life away from my new bike shattered!

Oh, how did i manage.

crashe
26th March 2005, 02:12
well I was wanting to put a message up re meeting with Slipstream at the Birdcage in the Rave On section.... taken until now to get it on...

Meeting with Slipstream (26/3) is at The Bird Cage is at 12pm (noon)
opposite Victoria Park Market
:drinknsin :niceone: :drinknsin

StoneChucker
26th March 2005, 03:10
Must admit, I checked at least 5 times at regular intervals. When I realised that I couldn't get to sleep, I figured I had to try again :Punk:

What would we do without KB? We'd have to start our own BBS, and have people dialing in one at a time. Ahh... remember those days? I had a 9600bps modem, and used to play Doom multiplayer with the BBS admin :cool:

Riff Raff
26th March 2005, 06:55
Well I got on MSN and chatted to a couple of other KBers - with all their mudslinging at each other, it was almost as good as KB. Thanks D & W.

Coyote
26th March 2005, 07:02
Spent my time in the CBR250 Forums instead :p

Sniper
26th March 2005, 07:07
Did some work, amazing what you can accomplish

James Deuce
26th March 2005, 08:05
What is this "KB" you speak of?

Kickaha
26th March 2005, 08:08
Well I got on MSN and chatted to a couple of other KBers - with all their mudslinging at each other, it was almost as good as KB. Thanks D & W.

You're welcome,but mudslinging? that's what passes as polite conversation in these parts

XTC
26th March 2005, 08:11
What is this "KB" you speak of?
Think they mean 'VB' :)

I got to sort out my garage so that I can fit both cars and bike in and still be able to get the bike in/out with out moving the car.... Life is good now. Work bench is now 1/2 the size though :( Don't need as much space now that I no longer have the MX bike and no longer have to strip an engine regularly. (hopefully) my XT is reliable. Got 1700km's on it now :2thumbsup

James Deuce
26th March 2005, 08:19
Mr JRANDOM - ring again plz!

hobdar
26th March 2005, 08:20
No kb lasty night oh my goodness what a shock the pain the horror the lack of humanity.....

and all i wanted to do was change my signature........

erik
26th March 2005, 09:35
I didn't get any of my uni work done despite the server being down.
I did start my first batch of homebrew brewing though :)