PDA

View Full Version : Bay of Plenty: Harley or British or loner riders

shadyfarmer
5th July 2009, 21:01
where are the harley, british or loner riders in tauranga ,te puke area, not looking for gangs just people for a bit of fun on weekends etc

rosie631
5th July 2009, 21:21
Don't limit yourself. I have met awesome KBers who ride many different bikes. Lots of good people out there.

shadyfarmer
6th July 2009, 20:19
there is lots of good people out there and not limited that much ill never turn away anyone that wants to go riding just would rather paople not already in a group

Highlander
6th July 2009, 20:23
there is lots of good people out there and not limited that much ill never turn away anyone that wants to go riding just would rather paople not already in a group

I'd much rather ride alone than in a group bigger than 3 or 4 bikes. I tend to stay away from group rides unless I really know the group.

I quite often get out for a mid week ride for a couple of hours, more often than not on my own or just me and my wife (she rides her own bike).

Dons1
20th August 2009, 18:38
So, did we link into a group that goes out mid week or weekends for rides ?
Im a laid back rider who enjoys cruzing and good company

babyB
20th August 2009, 22:22
sorry aint HD or Brit here but am mostly weekday lone rider and part of the tauranga KB crew .... rock on in and say hi ... great bunch of like-minded people

shadyfarmer
21st August 2009, 10:21
sweet busy calving cows at present but keen to hook up for a ride in a couple of weeks if your interested