PDA

View Full Version : South Island: Regional boomerang parties, To Say a Fond Farewell - woodybee

woodybee
6th July 2009, 19:06
Gday Dudes and Dudess's,

As I dig and cherish so many of you have decided to say goodbye in Invers and Dunners and the dates are as follows:-

DUNEDIN.....Friday 17th July....In The Craft Bar. Tel 03 470 1426. The food here is delicious, so if we get in there say 630 onwards and plan to eat for say 800pm, that would be alright ? and its right laugh afterwards too....... If you ring and confirm yourself I shall book a table under my name of Jan Timberlake.....

INVERCARGILL Saturday 25th July, The Speights Ale House 03 214 5333. Again the grubs good, same time 630 for drinks and eat at 800pm? I shall get a booking under my name and add yourselves.

CHRISTCHURCH Saturday 8th August, Winnie Bagos' Please pm Ghost Bullet or Mr. Sensible and they will compile a list. This is going to be Messy as I fly out the following Morning straight to Bankok to stop with the chick that sung on the afternoon of the Garston Rally, she is in a 7 piece band and stopping in a 5 star hotel, her room has a spare bedroom which has my name on it, so it will be a continual party till I get to UK.......least it'll be warmer there......so sad at goin back though............

All that aside, you are all cordially invited to the House Party in my Hometown of Queenstown......Sat 1st August.

Again I can't emphasise how much I am going to miss seeing all you Dudes and Dudess's at the Rallies, :crybaby:you guys have really made my time here in NZ Fun Carefree and Magical.

Thank you for being You:Punk::rockon::niceone::2thumbsup:banana::ride:

Woodybee xxx

Solly
6th July 2009, 19:16
Where ya heading to Woody?

NighthawkNZ
6th July 2009, 19:21
Where ya heading to Woody?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=102773

_Shrek_
7th July 2009, 08:48
we will dry to get over to QT as we will be in Rox by then Jan, has been fun i must say :woohoo:

NighthawkNZ
7th July 2009, 08:49
we will dry to get over to QT as we will be in Rox by then Jan, has been fun i must say :woohoo:

its not raing though... is it?

_Shrek_
7th July 2009, 08:52

its not raing though... is it?

Nk my new spell checker :laugh:

will try to get there :bleh:

woodybee
10th July 2009, 12:08
Where ya heading to Woody?Worcester UK mate, the land of Lea and Perrins.....give it 6mths to a year, then boomerang it back:niceone:

dangerous
14th July 2009, 06:07
...give it 6mths to a year, then boomerang it back:niceone:
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... didnt think we could rid of ya that easy, all the best Jan :wari:

Ghost_Bullet
14th July 2009, 17:57
Gidday, for those wish to come along to the Canterbury thing... Just do it.. <_<check out the thread, and let us know ya coming... Jobs on!!!!!:done:

Click, tap or do what ever ya do on the link below!!!!!:blink:

The Canterbury Get Together for All (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=103318)

chiefofthehill
14th July 2009, 18:37
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... didnt think we could rid of ya that easy, all the best Jan :wari:

Hi there dangerous, I like you avatar photo classic old bikes those.
I might have to show and introduce my self to those that have not meet me yet... hope thats ok Woodybee :wari:

woodybee
17th July 2009, 10:13
Hi there dangerous, I like you avatar photo classic old bikes those.
I might have to show and introduce my self to those that have not meet me yet... hope thats ok Woodybee :wari:Well Mr. Mysterious of NZ, show yourself at one of the leaving do's then.......:woohoo:

woodybee
17th July 2009, 10:15
You coming out to play in Dunners tonight, I am going to be int he Craft Bar for 6ish, see ya there. I'll be the one with a box of tissues, to pick up the tears that will flow from my eyes.

:bye: Ciao for now, here's to getting messy in the Craft Bar:woohoo::rockon:x:Punk:

woodybee
17th July 2009, 10:16
My moby number is 0211171599m, adios, going to throw myself into Winnie the Car and head on down very shortly................:wari::yes: