7th July 2009, 22:41
Dunno if anyone else has seen this before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeUK6aOEJKo

EJK
7th July 2009, 22:45
Riding is very smooth like cream...

Laxi
7th July 2009, 22:47
how the hell do they not highside with all the power sliding? or do they just cut those bits out:pinch:

Shorty_925
7th July 2009, 22:49
sliding into the corner, highsides are usually on the way out of corners.

cowboyz
7th July 2009, 23:00
they are motards. arent they surposed to put the left leg in put the left leg out, put the left leg in and shake it all about............. (something like that)

Looks like fun though. Nice post

javawocky
8th July 2009, 07:57
they are motards. arent they surposed to put the left leg in put the left leg out, put the left leg in and shake it all about............. (something like that)

You mean like Rossi :yes: - in all seriousness - why do those Motogp kids stick their legs out sometimes? Extra braking? Not enough rider weight? Or Ahhhh, I am coming in tooo hot :eek5: I wana get off!?

Vid looks fun

driftn
8th July 2009, 08:09
Thats pretty cool aliright, Not the best backing in I have seen though.
Loving the track. Oh and the dragging of the elbow is pretty bloody cool too.

That Guy
8th July 2009, 12:11
thats cool. Love the track.

Mikkel
9th July 2009, 10:08
Cheeky bastard - elbow down while backing it in... :2thumbsup

It really depends upon the surface. On gravel and other loose surfaces the foot-out, stay-on-top approach is better. For fast corners on smooth tarmac the road racing style is better. (At least that's my understanding and experience so far.)

The really impressive thing is that they are sliding the bike while hanging off - generally speaking slides are harder to control when riding roadrace style.

t3mp0r4ry nzr
9th July 2009, 10:18
Wicked :2thumbsup

Tough life that pro superbike rider gig. Race worlds fastest production based motorcycles on the weekends. supermoto on the weekdays to keep the boredom at bay and to keep sharp!

ready4whatever
24th July 2009, 11:39
love the leaning

Dropped
25th August 2009, 16:33
You mean like Rossi :yes: - in all seriousness - why do those Motogp kids stick their legs out sometimes? Extra braking? Not enough rider weight? Or Ahhhh, I am coming in tooo hot :eek5: I wana get off!?

Vid looks fun

yea its for extra braking into the corners!

Monstaman
25th August 2009, 17:09
Fuggin cool ridin ... don't think I will try that on the DR 650 tho :sweatdrop

MattRSK
25th August 2009, 17:34
Love It! .

Sparky Bills
25th August 2009, 18:15
That looks like awsome fun!
What an awsome track.:rockon: