PDA

View Full Version : farm bike knicked.

soundbeltfarm
28th March 2005, 11:11
had my farm bike knicked by some fuckwit last night.
was right under my bedroom window.
was out of sight too from the road.
anyway its 2 monthes old and is a suzuki eiger 400
theres hundreds out there but mine has distinctive things done to it that i will notice.
so if anyone on a farm here or dope growers get offered a cheap bike and it like mine please let me know so i can see if it is mine then open a can of whoop your ass mutha fucker bush justice.

cheers karl

Pixie
28th March 2005, 11:22
I just saw an ad in rural news for a GPS location device that you can hide on the bike(like the LO-JACK system)This lets you find it's been taken to.
Phone 03 963 2858 Geo-Systems Ltd

soundbeltfarm
28th March 2005, 11:27
I just saw an ad in rural news for a GPS location device that you can hide on the bike(like the LO-JACK system)This lets you find it's been taken to.
Phone 03 963 2858 Geo-Systems Ltd

cheers
i seen that the other day too.
bit late for the bike i had.
might do somthing like that for the next one.

Krusti
28th March 2005, 13:30
Sorry to hear that mate....know the feeling....had a few farm bikes knicked when we lived on main Rotorua----Murapara Highway.

Buggers need a bullet!

sAsLEX
28th March 2005, 13:47
Sorry to hear that mate....know the feeling....had a few farm bikes knicked when we lived on main Rotorua----Murapara Highway.

Buggers need a bullet!

yeah that is what I think, shame the courts dont.......

what happened to the dude that put one in the guys stealing his four wheeler anyways???

Krusti
28th March 2005, 13:50
yeah that is what I think, shame the courts dont.......

what happened to the dude that put one in the guys stealing his four wheeler anyways???
Dont know. But the ones that were stealing mine from the back of the house were the same ones that did the Bouma murder...a little scary who some of these dick heads creeping round our homes are.

crashe
28th March 2005, 14:41
Shit Krusti.... thats scarey.......

Soundbeltfarm - I hope ya find your bike again...

Why can't people just go out and buy their own bike...

Sensei
28th March 2005, 18:07
Sounds like someone knew it was there SBF so look close to home Bro :angry2: .
Where ya at in the Naki round Opunaki way ?? Will get father inlaw to keep his ears & eyes open .
Sensei

Wolf
29th March 2005, 09:01
Bummer, SBF.

Don't forget to call the cops ao they can send you a letter (see here: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=1&ObjectID=10117558 ).

Years ago, when I was married to my first wife, I got called home from work by Clare who was extremely frightened and rattled because she looked out the window and saw some arsehole trying to nick a friend's bike (that I had borrowed) right out from under the window. He saw her and gave her a threatening look then legged it.

Broad daylight and had the affrontery to intimidate the tenant when he was discovered, bloody arsehole. :bash: :ar15:

Bullet? Through the kneecaps perhaps (sorry, Irish ancestry showing through) - 'tis a poor lesson the student doesn't survive long enough to benefit from.

Truly sad to hear of the loss of your bike. It's not like you have loads of money to throw around on bikes. Doubtless insurance will not fully cover your loss and you'll still forced to part with some of your hard-earned moola.

Wolf
29th March 2005, 09:03
Sounds like someone knew it was there SBF so look close to home Bro :angry2: .
Don't mention the theft to anyone...

Farmer's pig got stolen but rather than rant about it he kept quiet, told no one. A couple of months later his neighbour sees him and says "Hey, ever find out who stole that pig of yours?"

Asid the farmer: "Not until now..."

soundbeltfarm
29th March 2005, 13:13
cripes i couldn't beleive it once i called the cops. 2 cops from different areas came out to take fill out a report.
so was awesome service from them.
they were both there within 35 mins of me calling.
one cop left and the other stayed . they were pretty helpful.
even said if i find it call them then ive got 20 mins to let the culprit know how i feel.
he was a good cop....