PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Zealand (preaxz)

preaxz
11th July 2009, 06:49
Hi all,

Meet me, a Yamaha Scorpio rider from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Looking forward for threads around Yamaha Scorpio in this forum.

:clap:

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/1720896/

Racey Rider
11th July 2009, 08:42
Hello Preaxz, and welcome.
I see we have 72 Scorpio riders listed as KB members. (who would have thought).
Hopefully some of them may get in touch with you.

Racey.

SPP
11th July 2009, 13:02
Hi Preaxz,

Welcome aboard.

I thought NZ had some crazy drivers... until we hired a Kajang (?) and drove across Java :crazy:

Long time ago now surfing... Banyuwangi-> Surabaya->Semaranga->Jakarta-> to the south coast, Kabandungan (I think) and back through the middle.

Nice people but some of the nuttiest bus drivers ever!

H00dz
11th July 2009, 22:14
Kia Ora,

Welcome to the site :niceone:

preaxz
14th July 2009, 15:23
Hello Preaxz, and welcome.
I see we have 72 Scorpio riders listed as KB members. (who would have thought). Hopefully some of them may get in touch with you.

Thanks. Looking forward to get in touch with them :)

preaxz
14th July 2009, 15:27
@SPP ...

You mean Kijang? :)

hahahaha .. I've been through 45000 kms up and down accross java in my Scorpio. Yes, those bus is my eternal enemy!

:)

I'm from Banyuwangi but now lived in Yogyakarta. Btw, did you surf at G-Land, Banyuwangi?

SPP
16th July 2009, 17:53
Kijang..ahhhh, yes.

No, never surfed G-Land. It was always too expensive. I kept saying to myself, next year...next year. Never did and regret it for sure.

Good luck on your roads... I still crack up thinking about the time we passed a bus load of passengers stranded because their driver had crashed when he swerved across the road to try and hit a dog!

ready4whatever
24th July 2009, 12:44
best damn bike brand new for $4000

cc rider
24th July 2009, 17:49
welcome to KB preaxz from aus

:sunny:

cc