PDA

View Full Version : How could I not bring this to the attention of the KB masses?

MisterD
11th July 2009, 21:21
It fair brings tears to the eyes, but a Russian snatches (is that a deliberate pun?) the world's strongest "intimate muscles" crown (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/09/intimate_world_record/)...

jono035
11th July 2009, 21:31
It fair brings tears to the eyes, but a Russian snatches (is that a deliberate pun?) the world's strongest "intimate muscles" crown (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/09/intimate_world_record/)...

The internet is truly an amazing/terrifying place.

Patch
11th July 2009, 21:34
:yawn:

watching chicks hip thrust ping pong balls to each other is much more entertaining

NighthawkNZ
11th July 2009, 21:42
watching chicks hip thrust ping pong balls to each other is much more entertaining

I'd go along with that... ;)

AllanB
11th July 2009, 22:36

That's not very hygienic.

I'd be worried if that Russian super vagina woman was near my Christmas Tree - I have some old glass decorations she might fancy.

jono035
11th July 2009, 22:41
That's not very hygienic.

I'd be worried if that Russian super vagina woman was near my Christmas Tree - I have some old glass decorations she might fancy.

And that thought made me wince... Those things crushed into shards pretty easily...

PrincessBandit
11th July 2009, 22:47

I saw a movie once where this Asian chick made them fly out her rear end across the room. For the life of me I can't think what the name of the movie is, but I sure remember that scene. I think it scarred me for life.

Mikkel
11th July 2009, 22:49
When he said Christmas tree, for some reason I wasn't thinking about pine trees and colours glass balls.

jono035
11th July 2009, 22:55
I saw a movie once where this Asian chick made them fly out her rear end across the room. For the life of me I can't think what the name of the movie is, but I sure remember that scene. I think it scarred me for life.

There was a scene something like that in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Lunchbox
12th July 2009, 00:48
Also in the "Alie G" movie as well

ducatilover
12th July 2009, 00:59
When he said Christmas tree, for some reason I wasn't thinking about pine trees and colours glass balls.

Thank god I wasn't the only one.....:clap:

anonbiker
12th July 2009, 02:46
Russian bride anyone?

ducatilover
12th July 2009, 19:31
Russian bride anyone?

Please :niceone: :msn-wink:

sinfull
12th July 2009, 19:41
Please :niceone: :msn-wink:Yeah !! But she can only accommidate a 14 kg slab of meat, hehehe, i better put the old fella on a diet !!!

ducatilover
12th July 2009, 19:49
Yeah !! But she can only accommidate a 14 kg slab of meat, hehehe, i better put the old fella on a diet !!!

She can rip a but. Not my problem :headbang:

ynot slow
12th July 2009, 22:03
Jeeez bet them kegal(think thems the ones)muscles would crush ya if she wanted to.Talk about squeeze the last drop out of a guy.

Fatt Max
13th July 2009, 07:11
What a woman.......

Naki Rat
13th July 2009, 11:05
Many years ago after a trishaw ride that ended at a little upstairs room in Chinatown, Singapore there were these two talented ladies performing tricks with ping pong balls, tin whistles, cigarettes..... and it didn't involve hands or mouths to any great degree :rolleyes:

The memories are a little vague now but I remember being fairly impressed at the time :confused: :shit: :gob:

007XX
13th July 2009, 11:13
Yeah !! But she can only accommidate a 14 kg slab of meat, hehehe, i better put the old fella on a diet !!!

Jeeez bet them kegal(think thems the ones)muscles would crush ya if she wanted to.Talk about squeeze the last drop out of a guy.

Here you go boys :msn-wink: Just so you don't feel left out:

http://www.biggerloads.com/penis-size/kegels-men.html