View Full Version : Camelback Special $384.95 down to $89.99

RedKLR650
13th July 2009, 12:41
Check out the special today on the One-Day website

http://www.1-day.co.nz/products/K47ADN9ML

Camelback 3 litre packs down from $384.95 to $89.99 :clap:

( Saving nearly $295 !! ) :niceone:

Could come in handy on the Dusty Butt 1000 :msn-wink:

I've purchased stuff off this site before and they're very easy to deal with ( in my experience )

Just thought I'd bring it to your guys attention.....

cheers, Stu

Monstaman
13th July 2009, 13:58
Cheers Stu, been thinkin about something like that so pushed the button and got one, appreciate that!!

:niceone: Stu (didn't that work well)

twotyred
13th July 2009, 17:16
>>No matter what the assignment, no matter what the gear, CamelBak’s redesigned MotherLode™ can handle it
The harness, shape and pack size of the MotherLode have been designed specifically to fit the contours of a woman’s body, though it still makes a great hydration backpack for both men and women.<<

hmmm :confused:

Monstaman
13th July 2009, 17:23
...cool will have to grow some tits :D

thommo77
13th July 2009, 21:51
You'd have to be insane to pay a 'normal' price of $385 for a bloody hydration pack!!!!!

Padmei
13th July 2009, 21:55
I thought $89 was pretty steep for one.

At one stage we were winning so many as spot prizes in events that we'd be going "Not another bloody hydro pack" Everyone around us eventually had one.

NordieBoy
14th July 2009, 22:15
You'd have to be insane to pay a 'normal' price of $385 for a bloody hydration pack!!!!!

But $89 for a good 30L pack built to military standards that also carries 3L of water?

NordieBoy
14th July 2009, 22:16
At one stage we were winning so many as spot prizes in events that we'd be going "Not another bloody hydro pack" Everyone around us eventually had one.

I've got a 1.5L, 2L with a bit of storage and now 3L with lots of storage.

If I don't like it it can go on TM.

But as I don't have a decent pack either...

Monstaman
14th July 2009, 22:36
But $89 for a good 30L pack built to military standards that also carries 3L of water?

Let ya know in a coupla days when ours arrives!

Monstaman
15th July 2009, 16:40
Here I am talk..talk..talking to myself .. step over Max Headroom. :laugh:

K, so the pack arrived and yeap it is brilliant and for $89 slides it was a bloody good buy, wife needed a new bag cos she rides her MTB to work and I want an adventure bag with hydration and a bit more room than my MTB pack, perfect all round, could not buy anything like that in Wonka!!

Result, happy :Punk:

NordieBoy
18th July 2009, 12:06
I like mine but the shoulder straps were not in the right position for the hip belt part to be anywhere near my hips...

Bodging time!
:D

bart
18th July 2009, 12:31
I got a Katmandu one. 2lt bladder in a 9 lt pack. I think it cost a fortune, but got it as a prezzy, so that's cool. Ideal size to take the camera and a bit of food.

Took off most of the extra straps, as if you slide down the road on your back, it'll hang ya.

Padmei
18th July 2009, 18:42
I like mine but the shoulder straps were not in the right position for the hip belt part to be anywhere near my hips...

Bodging time!
:D

I love bodging. Best thing is if it doesn't work it doesn't matter cos it never did in the first place :rolleyes: