PDA

View Full Version : AMCC Buckets 18 & 19 July - New Season who is up for the challenge

Pumba
13th July 2009, 19:53
Another weekend is upon us and a whole new points season is infront of us.

So who is going to make claim to the championship in these early rounds??

Can anyone prise the the F4 prize from the hands of Dave Diprose? Tim are you up to the challenge? Or has Rick got this new hot 2 stroke ready for the season? Rumor also has it that Zack will have a new engine to challenge for the championship? Or will the team ESE boys be a forced to be reconed with (christ there is enough of them)?

All I do know that if it stays wet like the forcast shows its going to be carnage all over again

Stay tuned:laugh:

TZ350
13th July 2009, 19:59

Team ESE is praying for rain!!!!

We love it in the rain, :wari: for some reasion our bikes track better on a wet track and hold their line.

Pumba
13th July 2009, 20:02
Piss off.

I havent found any tyres to set up my wets yet:shit:

Buckets4Me
13th July 2009, 20:25
Rain Rain RAin

:wari: :wari: :wari: :wari: :wari:

I got brand new (well a few years old never been riden) Wets to try out :Punk:

Henk
13th July 2009, 20:59
What time is kick off? Looking at coming out for the practice on Saturday.

Pumba
13th July 2009, 21:03
No Engines before 9.00 or 9.30?? One of the two

On Saturday it normally kicks about 9.30

Henk
13th July 2009, 22:23
Thanks 10 chars

boostin
13th July 2009, 22:32
Alright I'll admit to giving this season ago, after trying the same last season and dont think I make it past 2 rounds.

SHELRACING
15th July 2009, 20:07
Yep Granma gonna be there and racing.

My awesome TZ50 is all ready to GOOOOOO!

Now we want wet weather too. Hopefully I wont fall off again.It hurts too much. :laugh:

Now if Dean does'nt fall off in front of us.:innocent: we should be all good.

SHELRACING
15th July 2009, 20:11
Piss off.

I havent found any tyres to set up my wets yet:shit:

You got those wets yet?

You need to get your shit sorted Pumba! :laugh:

Pumba
15th July 2009, 21:41
You got those wets yet?

You need to get your shit sorted Pumba! :laugh:

Good things take time. Probally be ready for the summer.

I have also got a half finished tail and other asorted pieces of fibreglassing work, a carb ready to fit up, I should really take the exhaust of pant with some HT paint that is sitting in the shed, and my set of wet rims that probally should have new bearings (removing the stuffed road tyres might be a start):shifty:

Hey the good news is I have looked at my front forks, measured the sags, and made up some spacers, so thats one less thing on my list:laugh:

glice
16th July 2009, 21:17
I should be there. might be having transport issues though. Is there anyone heading over from the shore that I can bludge a ride off if I cant sort myself out?

SHELRACING
16th July 2009, 22:15

We love it in the rain, :wari: for some reasion our bikes track better on a wet track and hold their line.

Ol Wobbler is going to do a bit of a rain dance early Sunday morning :woohoo: The wetter the better I say.

I'm going to run the TZ in the F5, and wobbler's going to ride it in B grade, while we spend a bit more time getting the Delta sorted.

Love the TZ tho put some better tyres on it and changed the rear shock. Never thought you could have so much fun on a 50cc

Looking forward to the new season. See ya Sunday

Steve

boostin
16th July 2009, 22:22
I should be there. might be having transport issues though. Is there anyone heading over from the shore that I can bludge a ride off if I cant sort myself out?
I will have room on a trailer if you need it.

Leaving from Albany. Will be going Sat and Sun but prob not all day Sat.

glice
17th July 2009, 18:49
I will have room on a trailer if you need it.

Leaving from Albany. Will be going Sat and Sun but prob not all day Sat.

wicked. I'll send a pm

Pumba
17th July 2009, 19:19

Rain Rain RAin

Now we want wet weather too.

Ol Wobbler is going to do a bit of a rain dance early Sunday morning :woohoo: The wetter the better I say.

Thesers names for you lot, you know that dont you.

Well the rain will be clearing tomorrow and chances of it being fine on Sunday are looking better. Forcast from 12pm today.

TZ350
17th July 2009, 22:10

Of the four regular riders in Team ESE only Ned Kelly and Chambers will be riding. Buckets4me will be waving flags and old TZ hasn’t got over his bumps and lumps from the last season yet. But will be there to help the other two get the best start to the seasion that they can.

They were looking very fast in the rain at the last meeting, and were clocking very good times on a wet track.

Rick 52
18th July 2009, 10:12
Thesers names for you lot, you know that dont you.

Well the rain will be clearing tomorrow and chances of it being fine on Sunday are looking better. Forcast from 12pm today.

Yes the buggers can stop doing the rain dance now !
If it rains any more I might not be able to get to the track LOL!

Lets hope its wet or dry as my combination of rear wet and front slick only lasts for a lap then its all over rover Hehe !

glice
18th July 2009, 18:56
Ok boostin isnt going anymore and the trailer i usually borrow is in use. So if anyone else has room for another bike, or a trailer......give me a txt 0211116462. Cheers, Glen.

Pumba
19th July 2009, 21:38
Well that was the best days racing I have had in a number of rounds. Cant believe I am still awake Im stuffed.

Will do more of a report at a latter date.

glice
20th July 2009, 21:13
Well that was the best days racing I have had in a number of rounds. Cant believe I am still awake Im stuffed.

Will do more of a report at a latter date.

Yea I had an awsome day. Even though I managed to highside and then have a bike bounce on my head!
Was a bit annoying though to go from near the front of the race and then sent to near the back for the re-start of one of the points races.