PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: Wednesday 15th July short ride for lunch

Retroqueen
13th July 2009, 19:59
Hey Gals and Guys!!
Trumpess and I were hoping to ride this Wednesday.
If the weather holds it'll be a short one but just be nice to have a wee get together. I know its school hols and all but still .....:wari::wari::wari:
Was thinking a short blat out to Rangiora and over the Ashley bridge to Amberley and then down to Pukeko paddock for some lunch. Because of frosty mornings was thinking a start of 11am was more than lady like!!
Meet at the Peg at 10.30 for 11.00am take off.
PM me is ya need my cell number in case your own your way or for those already out Rangiora way they might want to join up with us.
Cheers to all and it'll be good to catch up.

rosie631
13th July 2009, 20:16
Damn. I'm bike shopping this week. Got a couple of leads but think it will be the end of the week before I'm sorted. Will be a definite next time.

laRIKin
13th July 2009, 20:24
Damn. I'm bike shopping this week. Got a couple of leads but think it will be the end of the week before I'm sorted. Will be a definite next time.

You could do another test ride on the Bonnie.
I know they will let you.:innocent:

rosie631
13th July 2009, 20:33
You could do another test ride on the Bonnie.
I know they will let you.:innocent:

Nah, would feel bad doing that because I don't really think it's me. I think I just have to face facts I'm an HD gal. Testriding one of those tomorrow. Could have changed that to Wednesday but i also have a friend from out of town calling in on Wednesday.

Retroqueen
13th July 2009, 20:46
Nah, would feel bad doing that because I don't really think it's me. I think I just have to face facts I'm an HD gal. Testriding one of those tomorrow. Could have changed that to Wednesday but i also have a friend from out of town calling in on Wednesday.

Well you could always just come meet us for lunch at Pukeko Paddock and bring your buddy...

BTW everyone if its too wet I told fireliv we would meet her in town for lunch so i'll confirm an alternative on Wednesday morning for lunch if the weather's bad.

laRIKin
13th July 2009, 20:53

Fair enough, still sure they would not mind tho.

I hope the new HD is a goody and are we going for a ride this weekend?

PS: SDU has tomorrow off as well, but not Wednesday.
Or she would of been in.

Retroqueen
13th July 2009, 20:58
PS: SDU has tomorrow off as well, but not Wednesday.
Or she would of been in.
BUMMER!!!!!! Just :2guns: me !!

laRIKin
13th July 2009, 21:00
BUMMER!!!!!! Just :2guns: me !!

I just give up to when she is working or not.
And I'm sure she does as well.:brick:

rosie631
13th July 2009, 21:30
I hope the new HD is a goody and are we going for a ride this weekend?

Got the kids this weekend but definitely next weekend for the maiden voyage lol