PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys out there touched another man's...

Fatt Max
16th July 2009, 16:59
willy......

Just wonderd.

I was speaking to an old mate of mine from the UK last night and he reminded me of an incident at a judo championships that we were both taking part in. One of our team was on the mat and out of nowhere let out the most blood curdling scream I have ever heard.

Geezer collapsed in a heap on the floor and was rolling round the place in agony. Me and my mate stretcher him to the changing rooms, Doctor walks in and has a look, next thing he is cutting his dogi trousers and pants off with scissors.

He looks over at me and asks me to hold this bloke's giggle stick up while he "un twists his testicle". So, I get hold of his what-name while doc does the bottle top thing. I coud'nt look eh, cos the guys was still screaming, nasty shit.

After about a minute I was allowed to let the old fella go...I still shiver now with the thought of it.

I have anticipated what some of you may ask and offer the following additional information:

- It did not go hard
- It was about 5" long on the soft and was not particulary hairy
- He was not Jewish
- We did not exchange phone numbers afterwards
- He is now married and has three kids
- His name is Alan

So there you go chaps, any one of you ever touched another mans willy? :wari:

gatch
16th July 2009, 17:16
Na have never actually taken one in hand, I also did judo and now practise ju jitsu, so have come into contact with them a bit, its not a big deal.

Have had a doctor fondle my package though, he thought nothing of it...

tri boy
16th July 2009, 17:19
There was this one time at band camp.........
(she said she was a Taiwanese flute player on exchange)

nosebleed
16th July 2009, 17:20
I'm becoming afraid of your threads max

still not as bad as this guy...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=885503

Taz
16th July 2009, 17:23
Did you hold it with your mouth?? No? You've probably not turned ghey then. No need to rush out and buy a honda :lol:

sinfull
16th July 2009, 17:31
You can let go now !
Max, you can let go now !
Max !
LET GO OF THE MANS WILLY MAX !

98tls
16th July 2009, 17:32
Never touched one but did flick one with a wet towel back in my schooldays,guy was giving me shit so "CRACK" the result was him screaming then collapsing:woohoo:Guess it musta hurt.:innocent:

Virago
16th July 2009, 17:45
...Have had a doctor fondle my package though, he thought nothing of it...

Yeah, my doctor didn't seem to think much of mine, either.

Taz
16th July 2009, 17:55

Keep slipping out of his tweezers?

Laxi
16th July 2009, 18:12

ya gotta hand it to max,(no pun intended) hes bloody good entertainment!...... faarking strange but still entertaining:blink:

gatch
16th July 2009, 18:20

Haaa, went I went in he goes, now don't be shy, I've touched more cock and balls than you've had hot dinners..

slofox
16th July 2009, 18:21
Like this wozzit?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b59MzV-ZusM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b59MzV-ZusM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

James Deuce
16th July 2009, 18:41
The Honda riders have bookmarked your thread.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=103461

Brett
16th July 2009, 18:43

Wow...that is a fail of EPIC proportion. Fail is not nearly close enough....

Fatt Max
16th July 2009, 18:45

I see his missus is coming home from Albany.....fucking North Shore , always ruins a mans fun, eh....

CookMySock
16th July 2009, 19:17
He looks over at me and asks me to hold this bloke's giggle stick up while he "un twists his testicle".You realise of course, that there is no such thing as a twisted testicle. ;)

It's so the doc got to see you hold another mans' cock. :yes: Yum.

LOL
Steve

nosebleed
16th July 2009, 19:24
not quite jelling with the 'yum' on the end there, dude

Fatt Max
16th July 2009, 19:54
You realise of course, that there is no such thing as a twisted testicle. ;)

LOL
Steve

That may be the case mate, but the way this guy was screaming I was positive he was not feeling the after affects of a good blow-n-swallow from that chick out of the Transformers movie. This guy had done some damage....

But now you mention it, the doctor did look a bit like David Bain, and why the video camera......

Foxzee
16th July 2009, 22:34
You realise of course, that there is no such thing as a twisted testicle. ;)

LOL
Steve

Are you telling us something with that "Yum"...mmmm...how's ya closet:sick:

CookMySock
16th July 2009, 22:47
Nah I was just saying what you KNOW thats what he was thinking. ;)

Don't you wonder about your doctor? LOL

Steve

Number One
17th July 2009, 07:36
I worked with a dentist who did this. We were in the middle of surgery and he stood up and twisted to the right to get something...then he squeeled like a little girl, went pale and collapsed on the floor. We had to get the ambos to come get him...thankfully I didn't have to handle his disco stick...let's just say I wouldn't have been terribly gentle - the guy was a shithead...couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Quite serious this twisted sack thing. BTW it's not the ball that gets twisted DB it's the tubes that carry the sperm attached to the ball that get twisted. Apparently if left too long (which is apparently not that long at all) you can end up losing one of your balls!

Glad I don't have knackers - I hear that when you jump off things and don't spread your legs apart enough they clang together and there is pain :lol: silly dangly bits getting in the way all the time - you boys are welcome to them ;)

Str8 Jacket
17th July 2009, 07:41
Glad I don't have knackers

That's not what you told me!! :nono:

Number One
17th July 2009, 07:42
That's not what you told me!! :nono:
Shhhhhhh bitch or I'll tell them about your.... :shutup:

Str8 Jacket
17th July 2009, 07:44
Shhhhhhh bitch or I'll tell them about your.... :shutup:

B A N A N A ' S?

:wari: :wari: :wari: :wari:

Number One
17th July 2009, 07:47
B A N A N A ' S?

:wari: :wari: :wari: :wari:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrExDpD2aCc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrExDpD2aCc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crazyhorse
17th July 2009, 07:54
Na - not me. ha ha ha ha

Fatt Max
17th July 2009, 09:28
STOP PRESS.....STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS

Mrs Max has just pointed out that I must be a tad on the poofy side, because:

a) I have touched another man's willy, and
b) I spend at least 2 hours a day sitting on an Intruder

Funny though, she didnt mention the bit about liking it up the arse after a few Vodka's.....

Moving on....

Boob Johnson
17th July 2009, 09:56
Haven't touched another mans "willy" as such, but I did wrestle as a youngster, thankfully never found myself in this position :sick:

Mikkel
17th July 2009, 11:11
Have had a doctor fondle my package though, he thought nothing of it...

That's what he told you or...? You never know, now do you...

ducatilover
18th July 2009, 01:08
Not really a willy touching type, though I have had a finger up the botty on a few occasions, checking my something or rather nerve things. I reckon they just wanted to know if all the honda talk is true. It is...

awayatc
18th July 2009, 01:16
Glad I don't have knackers - I hear that when you jump off things and don't spread your legs apart enough they clang together and there is pain :lol:

Also pain when you jump on things that don't spread THEIR legs apart.....

scracha
18th July 2009, 07:39

No, Harry Poter came before I touched it.....:Oops:

Murray
18th July 2009, 08:56
willy......

No put I believe another mans teeth have had a fondle round your scrotum area!!!

Fatt Max
18th July 2009, 10:04
No put I believe another mans teeth have had a fondle round your scrotum area!!!

Arrgghh, the secret is out....

Bangkok stag weekend, 1989, he said his name was Lucy. I lifted up his frock and found myself staring at the last turkey in the shop

.....and I did'nt even get a phone number.....

gatch
18th July 2009, 17:45
That's what he told you or...? You never know, now do you...

That is true, I was living in Nelson at the time, people are a little different there haha