PDA

View Full Version : Good news re Beach accident Saturday

Firefight
19th October 2003, 18:47
For those who stopped to help @ Murawai beach Saturday afternoon, when we helicoptered a rider off to hospital, the good news is, no spinal injury, no internal injury:niceone:

thanks to all the riders who helped and those who stopped to offer help, also thanks again to the Westpac crew.:D

cheers firefight.:rockon:

Kwaka-Kid
19th October 2003, 20:20
hhhuuuh? good to hear that the guys alright but what happend? :gob:

Firefight
20th October 2003, 06:34
Dude going hard out on the dunes on YZ250, big gap in dunes !, to late to try and jump, high speed impact with dune, on arrival, diffuculty breathing, treated as possible spinal, bike only lost its plastic, and was ridable, they make those yammies tough !!

like I said, "Dam Good News"

firefight:niceone: :niceone:

Firefight
7th December 2003, 07:52
Originally posted by Firefight
Dude going hard out on the dunes on YZ250, big gap in dunes !, to late to try and jump, high speed impact with dune, on arrival, diffuculty breathing, treated as possible spinal, bike only lost its plastic, and was ridable, they make those yammies tough !!

like I said, "Dam Good News"

firefight:niceone: :niceone:

Was working @ Woodhill yesterday, and the guy from the crash stopped in for a visit, his injuries were, busted shoulder, broken ribs, and collapsed lung, hes recovering well & is keen to get back on his Yammy:niceone: :niceone: :niceone: , He has asked me to convey his thanks to all those who helped that day.

firefight.:niceone:

Dave
8th December 2003, 13:21
lUCKY MAN, a friend of my apprentice at work got killed doing that
last year.snapped the RM that he was riding right in half.