PDA

View Full Version : New member KB (essbealouise)

essbealouise
17th July 2009, 15:53
Am new member of KB but have been Reading your threads and posts for few years now and has helped me out with many a pickle of what to do when my bike has given me trouble. Not too good with the computer and threads n stuff n not sure where to post questions where you lots can throw me a life line with my recently new purchase (4 months ago) of a 1991 suzuki GSF250 bandit that has been nothing but trouble. :angry2: The trusty '79 GS400 (although rusting and requiring a full restoration) is still running and registered (with regular tinkering and adjustments) but my travel distance remains limited.
After Pushing My "new" bike 5kms back from the mechanics ( who told me it wasn't worth fixing after charging me $1050 repairs that didnt fix the problem i sent it (pushed it) in for )where it has been for past 4 months this morning I decided to join KB cos I can be sure u lots know more about bikes than this lot I delt with do!
Nice to be here
Not a KIWI (but my old man is) hope thats acceptable
Cheers to all:slap::slap:

slofox
17th July 2009, 15:56
welcome aboard...:yes:

Foxzee
17th July 2009, 16:01
Howdy hoo.....:sunny:

ManDownUnder
17th July 2009, 16:06
Hey - welcome aboard!

There's a lot of good people in here that'll be able to help with bike problems - social problems too... !

kiwifruit
17th July 2009, 16:21
heeeeey up :sunny:

javawocky
17th July 2009, 16:25
its cold outside so hurry up, come on in. grab us a beer from the fridge will ya.
*EDIT oops - no offence I just noticed you are a Shela :sweatdrop

crazyhorse
17th July 2009, 16:26
Welcome to KB - its a fun site and yeah, heaps to learn. I returned from 2 weeks on the GC in June, its my favourite place. Doesn't matter where you live, there are heaps of folk from all over the world on here.

Hope you get something sorted with your bike soon :yes:

RC1
17th July 2009, 16:51
welcome to the nut house, dont feed the trolls after dark :yes:

NZsarge
17th July 2009, 17:01
Heya, welcome and all that. Pity your having a crap run with your "new" bike.

Dodgyiti
20th July 2009, 08:56
Yeah, welcome to the best place downunder for bikes and bike people.
There are a few Bandit fans on here for sure, and plenty of other knowledgable folk too.
Try a thread in the engine forum of the mechanical section. Search also the workshop manual thread, be sure to have a download for your bike which is a great starting point as well.

Sparky Bills
20th July 2009, 08:58
PFFFFFT! An Ozzie ha...
I will try not to hold that against ya. Specially as I have plenty of family over there.
Welcome.

cold comfort
20th July 2009, 11:45
Welcome- no doubt someone will have had your experience and can help. There are bike specific owner sites also. I found Multistrada.net very helpful for my current steed. Had 2 1200 Bandits with no dramas at all so no help there. Note your anime profile pic. My daughter invents and draws them alot when she can find time with her Uni studies. Bloody envious of your climate at the moment!