PDA

View Full Version : Franklinites

Tink
17th July 2009, 16:41
Village Bar & Grill Pati, good food, and bands, they like bikers, tonight great Rock Band Playing, so if your at a loose end, head on down 8pmish... :):beer: Its friday!!!!

boman
17th July 2009, 19:11
Village Bar and Grill Rock, their food is awesome, great atmosphere and a great place for a stop and beverage. Jimmy certainly knows his stuff when it comes to drinking establishments.

SoftRider
17th July 2009, 19:25
Village Bar and Grill Rock, their food is awesome, great atmosphere and a great place for a stop and beverage. Jimmy certainly knows his stuff when it comes to drinking establishments.

Im guessing your in the sprawing metropolis of Patumahoe?

boman
17th July 2009, 22:03
Im guessing your in the sprawing metropolis of Patumahoe?

NAh Patty to fast a pace for me. Living in Waiuku instead. The Bar and Grill a regular stop for debriefing after a hard ride.

SoftRider
18th July 2009, 08:48
NAh Patty to fast a pace for me. Living in Waiuku instead. The Bar and Grill a regular stop for debriefing after a hard ride.

I went to school there- I thought nothing had changed- but a bar and grill?!

allycatz
18th July 2009, 10:12
They do a mean pizza:clap:

boman
18th July 2009, 10:14
They do bloody awesome pizza's. I tried the New Yorker the other day. Very nice.

cave weta
18th July 2009, 10:30
They do bloody awesome pizza's. I tried the New Yorker the other day. Very nice.

Mmm Pizza!- where is this place? I lived in Pattie years ago - up Springs road over the humps where you get airborne. Ahhh the memories..:rolleyes:

Taz
18th July 2009, 10:32
Yes a very fine establishment.

cave weta
18th July 2009, 11:49
Where is it????? what Building? what street? What is it next to ? im nosey- I havent been there in 30 years and Im intregued!:Oi:

boman
18th July 2009, 11:59
On the corner by opposite where Ostrich road comes out. There are some shops a bakery there. Really nice set up.

Taz
18th July 2009, 12:30
Next to 4 square.....

cave weta
19th July 2009, 19:03
On the corner by opposite where Ostrich road comes out. There are some shops a bakery there. Really nice set up.

Whoah! that was a big engineering company last time I was there! - and on your left was Graham Kidds Service station and on your right was my brothers house!
In the Mastercard/ All Blacks TV ad it looks just like when I grew up there- howd they do that?:(

boman
19th July 2009, 19:41
Whoah! that was a big engineering company last time I was there! - and on your left was Graham Kidds Service station and on your right was my brothers house!
In the Mastercard/ All Blacks TV ad it looks just like when I grew up there- howd they do that?:(

Petrol station building still there. Not serving gas anymore. The ad is filmed with the bar and grill on the left out of frame. Nothing much has changed except the addition of the block where the bar is.