PDA

View Full Version : Sun

Jenny
19th July 2009, 21:03
Perfect day for riding...roll on summer :)

mattian
19th July 2009, 21:21
summer and spring are definately the best seasons for riding.... however, the winter months provide you with a whole new set of circimstances to ride in which, in my humble opinion :rolleyes: hone your skills and make you a more complete rider. :cool:

DJSin
19th July 2009, 21:27
It was wonderful to get two days of weekend riding in the sun :2thumbsup

Harvd
19th July 2009, 21:32
Yeah awesome weekend. 1 day of great racing and the next for a nice cruise to akaroa! perfect weekend

YellowDog
19th July 2009, 21:39
Sunshine with cool air is preferable to sun and hot sweat under your leathers.

jono035
19th July 2009, 21:40
It was pretty nice all right, I had a great day all told. Took the bike for a bit of a blat around town now that it is running nicely. Met up with some friends for lunch at the Horse and Trap. Went for a bit more of a ride around the place while the sun held then went home and mucked around working on the bike/car.

Sunshine with cool air is preferable to sun and hot sweat under your leathers.

Hell yeah, just warm enough that a t-shirt and my jacket was perfect.

Cheshire Cat
19th July 2009, 21:46
YAAY!! :sunny: :banana::banana::banana:

I can't wait!!!!

h_tron
19th July 2009, 22:16
haha finally had a chance to clean my bike yesterday cause it was filthy, spent ages on it and wheeled her in just before it rained:clap: half an hour later my mate came round and i couldnt help myself, i ende up bringing her back dirtyer then when i started:(

Bren
20th July 2009, 01:57
Perfect day for riding...roll on summer :)

Yup, was a nice day...hope you got out to ride. Glad to see you are posting.:clap: Take care my friend...

javawocky
20th July 2009, 08:29
Decided to live dangerously this morning and went down Lonely Track Road to work - the long way. Yes the road was soaking and it was half dark, but it was way more interesting than the typical suburban bun fight with people movers along the bays road. Come on and live a little - everyday.