PDA

View Full Version : Are there many/any other KB adventure lads in Central Otago-ish?

Monstaman
20th July 2009, 20:20
... or even close ish?

Is there any way of tracking members down on the forum by sorting by location etc, seems to be a flat spot in the kb membership in or around Central from what I can gather.

I would like to sling a few adventure rides together around central but it would seem I have no one to play with :(

Waihou Thumper
20th July 2009, 20:37
but it would seem I have no one to play with :(

I have never had any issues in that....:devil2: some things are best done alone....:clap:

Awesome part of the country you live in, I am jealous....:)

junkmanjoe
20th July 2009, 20:37
no your on your own..
..if you ride around in circles you will think your following some one................:rolleyes:

Highlander
20th July 2009, 20:38
Make contact with Jantar (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=1471 ) he will point you in the right direction.

Waihou Thumper
20th July 2009, 20:40
no your on your own..
..if you ride around in circles you will think your following some one................:rolleyes:

I like it....:clap:clever....Must remember that when I am lost in the forest...

Jantar
20th July 2009, 20:53
There's myself in Alexandra and Ruralman in Waitahuna. Quite a few other adventure riders in Central who aren't KBersw.

Edit: And Shrek moving to Roxburgh next week.

Monstaman
20th July 2009, 21:58
There's myself in Alexandra .

I was in Alex today!! ... went to Grahams shop to look at bark busters.

I am keen to catch up with others for adventure riding, plenty of roads here, I am the President of the Wanaka Motorcycle club but it is basically all road orientated.

XF650
20th July 2009, 22:01
ArrowRider in Cromwell & a few others who lurk more on AdvRider than here.

Digitdion
22nd July 2009, 14:00
Gidday there Cheif,
I live in Queeny. The big KTM is not getting used to much at present. If you live in Wanaka you will understand why. My ski's are getting a good work out though.
Yeah, I know what you mean having to play by yourself. I would be keen to hook up sometime and go for a hoon in the hills. So many option around here!

Cheers Dion

Ruralman
24th July 2009, 16:58
Hi there. I'm not in Central Otago but not far away.
I was thinking we should do a bit of an adventure ride to the Pissed Penguin rally again.
I'm keen to do some loops around some of the Central Otago roads I haven't done yet - Thompson's track and the Omarama saddle , the Nevis and the full length of the Dunstan trail.............. mostly summer/autumn rides due to conditions
I was also thinking that when BRONZ Otago has its 45th Parellel run that we should run an adventure bike run at the same time (a Parellel , Parellel 45th Run?) which actually crosses the 45th a few more times than the tar babies do (includes Danseys and Thompson's track)
Keep in touch

Monstaman
24th July 2009, 17:08
Sounds great, we should get an email list of semi local lads as I would be very keen no worries there.