PDA

View Full Version : Useless Trivia

slofox
23rd July 2009, 12:10
Read this morning...

In 2001, Americans consumed nearly half of all the chocolate produced in the world. This means they ate over one BILLION kg of it....

No wonder they're so fuckin' FAT!

Stirts
23rd July 2009, 12:53
Although chocolate is not an aphrodisiac, as the ancient Aztecs believed, chocolate contains a natural substance that is reputed to stimulate the same reaction in the body as falling in love. Hence, heartbreak and loneliness are great excuses for chocolate overindulgence.

Americans obviously are aware the rest of the world hate them!

slofox
23rd July 2009, 14:17
Americans obviously are aware the rest of the world hate them!

heheheheeeeeee

ready4whatever
23rd July 2009, 14:45
cause 9/11 happened in 2001 and this drove them depressed, therefore ate chocolate

MIXONE
23rd July 2009, 15:00
You know the word trivia comes from the Roman Empire days.Because said empire was widely spread and news from other regions scarce they erected notice boards wherever three roads connected.Trivia from the Latern meaning three roads.

Str8 Jacket
23rd July 2009, 15:01
Chocolates OK but I would rather pies and fried chicken anyday!! Now I am hungry... Bastards

slofox
23rd July 2009, 15:05
Chocolates OK but I would rather pies and fried chicken anyday!! Now I am hungry... Bastards

I'll get the pies! What sort ya want?

marioc
23rd July 2009, 15:07
Anyone know why night vision goggles are always green?

It is because thats the colour the human eye can see the most shades of.

peasea
23rd July 2009, 15:12
The scientific word for your funny bone is actually 'humerus'.

The humerus is the arm bone (most folks call it the UPPER arm bone). It has action at the shoulder joint and at the elbow joints (two at the elbow).

peasea
23rd July 2009, 15:20
When Carroll Shelby released his Cobra in the United States, DeTomaso in Italy buit their Mangusta. Mangusta is Italian for mongoose, which is the absolute enemy of the cobra.

Funny that the Eye-ties used American V8's to power their Mangusta though.

Stirts
23rd July 2009, 15:26

I'll get the pies! What sort ya want?

The early pies were predominately meat pies. Pyes (pies) originally appeared in England as early as the twelfth century. The crust of the pie was referred to as 'coffyn'. There was actually more crust than filling. Often these pies were made using fowl and the legs were left to hang over the side of the dish and used as handles.

Thank fark things have changed since then!!!

The scientific word for your funny bone is actually 'humerus'.

The humerus is the arm bone (most folks call it the UPPER arm bone). It has action at the shoulder joint and at the elbow joints (two at the elbow).

But it is definitely not very farken 'humerus' when you bang it!!

peasea
23rd July 2009, 15:31
The early pies were predominately meat pies. Pyes (pies) originally appeared in England as early as the twelfth century. The crust of the pie was referred to as 'coffyn'. There was actually more crust than filling. Often these pies were made using fowl and the legs were left to hang over the side of the dish and used as handles.

Thank fark things have changed since then!!!

But it is definitely not very farken 'humerus' when you bang it!!

Maybe it's a guy thing but I LIKE banging MY bone.

Stirts
23rd July 2009, 15:34
Maybe it's a guy thing but I LIKE banging MY bone.

:rofl:

Is that cos no-one else will? :bleh:

peasea
23rd July 2009, 15:36
:rofl:

Is that cos no-one else will? :bleh:

Oh very droll.
Touche`.

Stirts
23rd July 2009, 15:42
Oh very droll.
Touche`.

Yes I took my humorarse pill today!

More than half the American men surveyed in a recent poll admit to having sex with women they disliked. It didn't say how many were referring to their wives :doh:

slofox
23rd July 2009, 15:47
It didn't say how many were referring to their wives :doh:

No need even to ask...:whistle:

spookytooth
23rd July 2009, 19:00
Read this morning...

In 2001, Americans consumed nearly half of all the chocolate produced in the world. This means they ate over one BILLION kg of it....

No wonder they're so fuckin' FAT!

Yea and a saw the chick that ate the rest today

slofox
23rd July 2009, 19:12
Yea and a saw the chick that ate the rest today

Pix please!! :rofl: