PDA

View Full Version : Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine

cmoore
25th July 2009, 08:07
Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine, Hi anyone here collect these mags?, Im looking for a series of articles from 1998...yeah i know..long shot!!

cmoore
25th July 2009, 08:09
Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine,

Hi anyone here collect these mags?, Im looking for a series of articles from 1998...yeah i know..long shot!!

Kickaha
25th July 2009, 08:20
Hi anyone here collect these mags?, Im looking for a series of articles from 1998...yeah i know..long shot!!

What articles? I have a heap of these

You can order back issues off their website as well http://www.classicmechanics.com/

cmoore
25th July 2009, 08:34
i know you can back order them...but to get the series they did on an XJ550 racer project i would have to buy 7-8 mags.in pounds.......the series started in May 1998 and ended...about Nov......If you or anyone has them from that year, I will happily swing by, copy the article...bring them back....buy you as beer...etc etc..

Kickaha
25th July 2009, 08:38
i know you can back order them...but to get the series they did on an XJ550 racer project i would have to buy 7-8 mags.in pounds.......the series started in May 1998 and ended...about Nov......If you or anyone has them from that year, I will happily swing by, copy the article...bring them back....buy you as beer...etc etc..

I have all those XJ550 articles as guess what I am building :lol:

I might be a bit far away to swing by though

Dodgyiti
25th July 2009, 14:48
Seymoore, you can always try TardMe, I have found heaps of wanted issues of old bike mags over the years. I am actually selling a few copies of CMM right now, but alas, not the issues you are after.

cmoore
3rd August 2009, 14:58
cheers dodgviti....i never thought of that....kicka has kindly offered to copy the ones i need and send them to me.

Kickaha
4th August 2009, 19:19
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeah, forgot about that, out of town this week, I'll have a look when I get home

cmoore
4th August 2009, 20:12
KICKA!!...no worries...whenever you can it will be much appriciated.

Grahameeboy
4th August 2009, 20:15
or contact someone on this site

http://xjbikes.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=2897/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=60.html

cmoore
5th August 2009, 10:06
good thread, thanks, i have been trolling that site for a few months but i was specifically looking for the post classic racing project article as above, rather then bobber or cafe racer projects...cheers