PDA

View Full Version : Words women use

bugjuice
31st March 2005, 14:20
FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

WHATEVER
it's a woman's way of saying *!#@ YOU!

NC
31st March 2005, 14:21
Pfft whatever!

pyrocam
31st March 2005, 14:31
Pfft whatever!
haha chaCHING!

NC
31st March 2005, 14:33
haha chaCHING!
I have no problem calling people 'cunts'.. or even 'cock junkies'

Devil
31st March 2005, 14:39
I have no problem calling people 'cunts'.. or even 'cock junkies'
Or even a cock-juggling thunder-cunt?

NC
31st March 2005, 14:43
Or even a cock-juggling thunder-cunt?
Or

Retarded-VD infected-cunt-arse-fucker head-cock junkie-wank face-cum stain-peice of shit-looks like someone took a dump on your face-wanker.

Indiana_Jones
31st March 2005, 14:50
Don't forget "Knob-Jockey" :)

-Indy

bugjuice
31st March 2005, 14:52
Or

Retarded-VD infected-cunt-arse-fucker head-cock junkie-wank face-cum stain-peice of shit-looks like someone took a dump on your face-wanker.
got the painters in?

NC
31st March 2005, 14:54
got the painters in?
I don't have the 'rag-on' sheeesh..

bugjuice
31st March 2005, 14:57
I don't have the 'rag-on' sheeesh..
not gushin a gallon then?

NC
31st March 2005, 14:58
not gushin a gallon then?
That's fucken yuck!

No, the tied hasn't come in at the Red Sea

bungbung
31st March 2005, 16:14
how about "hung like a 5 year old"

inlinefour
31st March 2005, 18:38
This thread is rather educational... :killingme

XTC
31st March 2005, 20:18
Or

Jeez RC30 babe.... don't hold back will ya.... c'mon we can take it.... say what you really mean and stop being so polite :killingme

gav
31st March 2005, 21:31
http://cameltoe.bolt.com/images/YoungHasselhoff.jpg
Settle down will ya, NC30 chick, here, a peace offering......

Coyote
31st March 2005, 21:43
This thread is rather educational... :killingme
I'm to innocent!!

dasser
13th July 2007, 09:48
Yeah ok, I have known them to use a few more :dodge:, but below are the nine most used....:yes:

eights popular.... :dodge:

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true.

( To All have a warm dry great weekend...dasser ... There's nothing wrong with me that reincarnation won't cure.) :scooter:

MSTRS
13th July 2007, 10:21
'Almost' a repost.....
The original includes non-verbal expressions for added impact.

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING
This means "something", and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"

GO AHEAD
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over NOTHING and end up with the word "Fine"

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

SOFT SIGH
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man.. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow".

PLEASE DO
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
13th July 2007, 10:41
I agree - far too many words. Beyond the comprehension of 99% of males lol But shows the growth of the female species - to that of the male species where there are just grunts. The gormless permanently confused huh??? or just the grunt.

Now watch the shit fly as people take this too seriously. LOL Grunt

MSTRS
13th July 2007, 11:07
:shit::blank::baby::argue::drool::kick::apint::bs:
:drinknsin

ManDownUnder
13th July 2007, 11:10
I agree - far too many words. Beyond the comprehension of 99% of males lol But shows the growth of the female species - to that of the male species where there are just grunts. The gormless permanently confused huh??? or just the grunt.

Now watch the shit fly as people take this too seriously. LOL Grunt

LOL where's that Tim the toolman grunt... that's my personal favourite (especially wheh little mister 4 did it at the same time...!)

BuFfY
13th July 2007, 11:15
But then if some of our words are used to us... there can be hell to pay. My sister and I are very against the word 'fine'.
How do I look?
Fine
I'll go change then

Fine is not acceptable in this context!! ever!! It should be great, sexy, beautiful etc. Fine is like saying you look horrible

Jantar
13th July 2007, 11:38
I don't think I'll ever learn the female version of the dictionary.

I have just sent away my entry fee to enter The Postie Bike Challenge in Australia. When I first suggested to my wife that I enter, she said "Why don't you?"

As I couldn't really think of a good reason not to participate, she said "that's Okay", and "go ahead"

Apparantly, as I now discover, that didn't mean she agreed with the idea, and now that I have entered I'm getting "fine" and "whatever".

Last night, while I was looking at a map of the probable route from Brisabane to Cairns, I could see that Stromfrau didn't look too happy. When I asked her what was wrong I got the reply "Nothing".

Apparently, I have done something wrong, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is, or what to do about it. I do wish women would learn to communicate. :dodge:

moT
14th July 2007, 10:16
But then if some of our words are used to us... there can be hell to pay. My sister and I are very against the word 'fine'.
How do I look?
Fine
I'll go change then

Fine is not acceptable in this context!! ever!! It should be great, sexy, beautiful etc. Fine is like saying you look horrible

what about the word fine in the context black people say eg: Damn girl you look fine!

Goblin
14th July 2007, 10:24
what about the word fine in the context black people say eg: Damn girl you look fine!
I always thought fine meant Fucked-up, insecure, neurotic, emotional.

007XX
14th July 2007, 11:30
yes, well, to the risk of sounding like a traitor to my own kind:dodge:
I don't comprehend communicating like that...it's not productive and it would piss me off if someone did it to me.

If I'm really rucked up and hubby is wanting an explanation, I'll usually say I need a bit of time to think about it, go clean my bike (it helps me to think), and then come back when I've got things in order in my mind so I can explain them properly.

The worst is the " silent treatment" without any prior warning...and yes, guys do it as well as chicks do, believe me!
That just really send me spinning...:angry2:

tri boy
14th July 2007, 12:28
Hi honey, I'm home.(peck on the cheek).
Had a great idea today.
I'm going to sell your car, and buy a (insert favorite bike). Thats Okay.
However, to really make it my own, I need to modify it, which means more money, and a strip down in the lounge. Go Ahead.
I'm sure when it's finished, all your friends will think I'm the coolest guy they know. Fine.
Could you pop down to the ATM and withdraw your holiday funds for me? Five Minutes.
I might have to tear up some of your clothes, as I will need more polishing rags. Don't Worry About IT.
Oh, your friend (insert name) wants to have wild kinky sex with me. Go Ahead.
Is there anything you can think of that would make me a better specimen of manhood? Nothing.
Honey, your the best. Even if you are getting fat, and your breath smells like arse. Thanks.

Women are so considerate.:yes:

Babelfish
14th July 2007, 12:32
'Almost' a repost.....

almost fuck the repo po po! :mellow:

BuFfY
14th July 2007, 13:45

I guess that could do...

007XX
14th July 2007, 14:04
Hi honey, I'm home.(peck on the cheek).
Had a great idea today.
I'm going to sell your car, and buy a (insert favorite bike). Thats Okay.
However, to really make it my own, I need to modify it, which means more money, and a strip down in the lounge. Go Ahead.
I'm sure when it's finished, all your friends will think I'm the coolest guy they know. Fine.
Could you pop down to the ATM and withdraw your holiday funds for me? Five Minutes.
I might have to tear up some of your clothes, as I will need more polishing rags. Don't Worry About IT.
Oh, your friend (insert name) wants to have wild kinky sex with me. Go Ahead.
Is there anything you can think of that would make me a better specimen of manhood? Nothing.
Honey, your the best. Even if you are getting fat, and your breath smells like arse. Thanks.

Women are so considerate.:yes:

:laugh:These would make perfect Tui adds if they were a bit shorter...

Bikernereid
5th March 2008, 21:00
9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1)Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7)Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. In this case, DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F* YOU!

(9)Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.

sosman
5th March 2008, 22:09
DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

40-ish.............................................49
Adventurous.................Slept with all your mates
Athletic......................................No t*ts
Average looking...............Has a face like an a*se
Beautiful...........................Pathological liar
Contagious Smile..................Does a lot of pills
Emotionally Secure......................On medication
Feminist.........................................F at
Free spirit....................................Junkie
Friendship first..........................Former sl*t
Fun..........................................Annoy ing
Gentle..........................................Du ll
New-Age............................Body hair problems
Open-minded.................................Desperate
Outgoing........................Loud and Embarrassing
Passionate..............................Sloppy drunk
Poet.......................................Depress ive
Professional....................................B* tch
Romantic.......................................Fri gid
Voluptuous...................................Very Fat
Large lady.................................Hugely Fat
Wants Soul mate...............................Stalker
Widow.........................................Murd erer

WOMEN'S ENGLISH

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want..
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = I need to complain
7. Sure, go ahead = I don't want you to
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead
11. You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
12. Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
13. You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
14. Do you love me? = I am going to ask for something expensive
15. It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
16. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
17. I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV
18. How much do you love me? = I did something today that you're really not going to like

MEN'S ENGLISH

1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. What's wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question
8. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
11. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
12. Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you
13. You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next 3 mins.
14. Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I'd like to have sex with you.
15. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay

:Punk:

FROSTY
5th March 2008, 22:21
Shit women just don't get it.
Ya push n push and push for a "conversation"--code for argument
An intelligent man knows full well that EVERY word he says will be digested and anylised to be repeated ad infinitum during the rest of the relationship.
And ya wonder why we shuddup and go "into our caves"