PDA

View Full Version : Found - NumberPlate - Parnell

Aaron_newrider
27th July 2009, 18:15
Anyone lost a plate? Was on the road just down the road from my house, in Parnell.

For security reasons - I am not going to state what the number is - if you have let me know and let me know the number and i'll be happy to return it to you.

Note: will dispose of plate in 2 weeks if noone claims it.

:) :done:

YellowDog
27th July 2009, 18:16
You can find the owner at the Post Office.

PirateJafa
27th July 2009, 18:22
Don't forget to "buy" some petrol with it first.

Mully
27th July 2009, 18:23
Stick it on your bike and ride past some speed cameras.....

slofox
27th July 2009, 18:46

Which is exactly where my mind was going...geez, there's no hope for a KB'er is there..?

Aaron_newrider
27th July 2009, 18:53
Which is exactly where my mind was going...geez, there's no hope for a KB'er is there..?

1) Pay $30 for fuel
2) Steal it and get a record for theft.....

Hmm... I wonder.

tigertim20
27th July 2009, 20:41
go to www.carjam.co.nz and type in the plate number, you will know what bike it is off then for a start

Hitcher
27th July 2009, 20:58
Or, radically, you could take to your nearest Police station and give it to them to sort out.

R6_kid
27th July 2009, 20:59
Or, radically, you could take to your nearest Police station and give it to them to sort out.

Blasphemer! Leave this place, your common sense approach to matters is quite offensive! :2guns:

Virago
27th July 2009, 21:02
...Note: will dispose of plate in 2 weeks if noone claims it...

Why would you "dispose" of lost property? You could alway hand it in at any police station - and preferably not wait two weeks to do so.

nodrog
27th July 2009, 21:04
Anyone lost a plate? Was on the road just down the road from my house, in Parnell.

For security reasons - I am not going to state what the number is - if you have let me know and let me know the number and i'll be happy to return it to you.

yip it sounds like mine, cheers man.

for security reasons i will only disclose that it is white with black numbers and has 5 didgits on it.

just pop it in the post, ta muchly.

Aaron_newrider
27th July 2009, 21:27
I don't have a bike yet (ETA 2 and 1/2 weeks) and it's quite hard to get to the cop station during the week due to work (no car either)

Someone would have most likely already gone and got a new one but nothing wrong with giving them a chance to pick up this one if they are on KB.

:2guns:

mynameis
27th July 2009, 22:21
What did your girlfriend say about the lost number plate? :sunny:

p.dath
27th July 2009, 22:30

Take the plate to the Police. You don't know the reason why it is missing from the vehicle.

Hiflyer
27th July 2009, 22:52

who the fuck is guna go backwards on a bike at over 55 km/h.............

Mully
28th July 2009, 08:49
who the fuck is guna go backwards on a bike at over 55 km/h.............

You know speed cameras can get you from behind too, right?

Or have I missed the pisstake?

Hiflyer
28th July 2009, 09:04
yea u missed it haha

sunhuntin
28th July 2009, 09:52
if no one claims it, keep it. collectors pay decent money for vehicle plates. ive got a couple of american ones on my wall.

Aaron_newrider
28th July 2009, 20:19
"Dean" is trying to tell me it's his and tried to guess the first two numbers, asking for my address. LOL. but he failed. and he doesn't own the type of bike it's registered to.

TOTO
28th July 2009, 20:24
surely you own a phone. Call the police and tell them you found it.

You graduated with honours I presume ?

Dean
28th July 2009, 20:29
"Dean" is trying to tell me it's his and tried to guess the first two numbers, asking for my address. LOL. but he failed. and he doesn't own the type of bike it's registered to.

Keep it on the private messages dont post it here, ffs its mine, i have proof.

Aaron_newrider
28th July 2009, 20:36
Keep it on the private messages dont post it here, ffs its mine, i have proof.

Send me the number plate number then mate lol. You drove a 50cc scooter over the bridge from whangaparoa matey? I'm going into town on work tomorrow so i'll drop it off at the Pig station if you don't confirm before then :) You can collect from there.

Cheers

The Pastor
29th July 2009, 00:20
bro its your front number plate! your missing it aye!

FJRider
29th July 2009, 00:28
I think its only about $8 or $9 to replace with a shiny new plate ... if Rego is up to date.

Bin the old one. It may cost more to hand it in...