PDA

View Full Version : Enough from man scaping! Real important issue

Spyke
30th July 2009, 21:14
Ok so onto some real topics that has some relevance in our lives.

Infowars.com (Alex Jones), zeitgeist.

Has anyone else watched some of these guys docos about how the American banks are trying to run the world and ruining it at the same time?

Watching the docos makes me depressed, because if even a miniscule amount of what these docos portray is true we are getting royally fucked!!!

If so many people are brain washed and can't see what these guys are doing how much of a chance do we have before the world goes into a full on downward spiral and we’re controlled totally?

They want to introduce a currency that the whole world uses so it’s easier for them to control other countries.

Sorry for sounding mad but its doing my head in, what can we do lol?

I’m hoping New Zealand’s small size and market power means we won’t be put in the firing lines of these guys, lets just hope none of them come over here and start to enjoy our land or we could be doooomed lol.

I hope no one takes this as me trying to push a conspiracy onto them!

spyke :(

gatch
30th July 2009, 23:12
I've watched zeitgeist, fahrenheit 911, various doco's on corporations etc etc.

I am resigned to the fact that there is some real cunts running the show from behind the scenes, real heartless motherfuckers, they may even be draculas, or zombies, they would have to be that cold to engineer the events that have been inflicted on the world.

Not much to do about it though, why worry about things you can't change.

Smile mate :)

peasea
31st July 2009, 00:17
I've watched zeitgeist, fahrenheit 911, various doco's on corporations etc etc.

I am resigned to the fact that there is some real cunts running the show from behind the scenes, real heartless motherfuckers, they may even be draculas, or zombies, they would have to be that cold to engineer the events that have been inflicted on the world.

Not much to do about it though, why worry about things you can't change.

Smile mate :)

Yeah, like Roswell, JFK and whole bunch of shit. seriously; do you think they give a fuck about us? Politicians pay lip service to finance, safety, well being, the whole nine yards. You're on your own! Oil, guns (weaponry in general, nukes incl.) rule the world, water's next. Water is already bottled and ridiculously expensive yet it falls from the sky. People play into the hands of the powers that be.

Dumbing-down is a real thing. Cover-ups and conspiracies are real too, but don't let on that you know coz they'll getcha!

SPman
31st July 2009, 00:20
Greg Palast is good in this area - less posturing drama than Alex Jones and more hard facts.

Spyke
31st July 2009, 17:03
I think when it comes time to get a house I'm going to go off the grid and be self sustainable.

I'll look up Greg Palast and read some of his stuff.

Yeah I think we just have to be ignorant to the fact and get on with life! but thats what they want and thats what I hate, the fact we can't do bugger all except having a revolusion and going all rebel on their asses! which not many people of today would feel right doing that and changing how we're made to think.

AllanB
31st July 2009, 17:12
Stuff the banks - they can do what they like.

As long as I have money for batteries for my trimmer so I can man-scape my pubes I'll be happy.

I may trim them into a nice $ sign for my next visit to the bank ;)

Actually I'd only need to do the 'S' as I could naturally provide the vertical part of a $ sign....:whistle: