PDA

View Full Version : There, I fixed it!

Trudes
31st July 2009, 10:18
Got sent these in an e-mail.... :laugh:

Trudes
31st July 2009, 10:19
and a few more for the folks who like to "fix" things...

Trudes
31st July 2009, 10:20
:whistle::crazy:

Trudes
31st July 2009, 10:20
and my fav...

Skunk
31st July 2009, 10:28
Get to work woman!

MSTRS
31st July 2009, 10:50
Get to work woman!

You're a hard man....
She's tired after fixing all those things. Surely she can have 5 minutes to relax with a coffee, before she does the housework and gets those eggs sorted.
If you ask her nicely, she might even make you a coffee, while she's making hers....

Swoop
31st July 2009, 11:26
There is a problem? Most of those look like damn inventive solutions!
...All apart from the chinese apartment block that has fallen over. If you see the footings that were put down. Shocking.:crazy:

popa griffin
31st July 2009, 11:43
There is a problem? Most of those look like damn inventive solutions!
...All apart from the chinese apartment block that has fallen over. If you see the footings that were put down. Shocking.:crazy:

They made it strong though. Most windows still intack, building mainly together with a few cracks.

pitty they just didnt glue it down well enough.

Skunk
31st July 2009, 11:44
You're a hard man....
She's tired after fixing all those things. Surely she can have 5 minutes to relax with a coffee, before she does the housework and gets those eggs sorted.
If you ask her nicely, she might even make you a coffee, while she's making hers....
5 mins! Bugger that. It doesn't take that long to make me a perfect expresso. And what's all this crap about her relaxing?

oldrider
31st July 2009, 11:53
Ingenious solutions to everyday problems. :eek: I liked the one with a caster for the spare back wheel. :eek5:

For some reason that really caught my attention, some people's circumstances must be bizarre! :slap:

You are a bit of a worry Trudes! :rolleyes: But we like you! :whistle:

Trudes
31st July 2009, 12:02
I only wish I was inventive enough to have thought of any of those fixes!!! That takes some serious imagination!!;)

Brett
31st July 2009, 16:44
Yeah but have a look at the foundations of that apartment building! You use bigger piles in a house AND they have reinforcing in them...whoever designed that has not got the slightest clue in construction design. Pretty impressive that it held together though, the forces involved in a building falling over like that are pretty massive.

MIXONE
31st July 2009, 16:53
My favourite is the toothbrush!
I bet some of those fixers could build a mean rat bike.

Owl
31st July 2009, 16:56
Ingenious solutions to everyday problems. :eek: I liked the one with a caster for the spare back wheel. :eek5:

For some reason that really caught my attention, some people's circumstances must be bizarre! :slap:

Yep, I love that one too!:rofl:

"Mag & Turbo Warehouse"?

martybabe
31st July 2009, 17:09
I love the toothbrush, I wonder how many of those vibrating toothbrushes are put to an alternative use.:gob:

As for the black and decker whisk, been there done that, only took two or three hours to tidy up after the mega splatter event.:yes:

Then there was the self fashioned bottle opener that put me in the hospital emergency dept with slashed wrist, the doctor thought I was a self harmer, well he wasn't wrong but not by design. :crybaby:

Good stuff Trudes, I love bodge ups. x

Stirts
29th April 2010, 14:31
More "inventive solutions"

one fast tl1ooo
29th April 2010, 14:37
http://treebeard31.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/10.jpg
http://willardcouncil.com/keg/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/there-i-fixed-it-trailer-hitch11.jpg
http://prorev.com/uploaded_images/911FIXED-718340.jpg

slofox
29th April 2010, 15:13
I thought the Merc logo was pretty good as well...hard to beat the "electric" toothbrush though...

{.bLanK}G_o_D
29th April 2010, 16:51
I'm impressed by the car air conditioner. That's class.