PDA

View Full Version : Car stopping in the middle of the road for fun

Steve 555
2nd August 2009, 14:25
A couple of weeks ago I was was riding home from work following a car down waihiroad. Was not following very close when he decided it would be a good idea to brake in the middle of the road. Now at first I thought something had come out in front of him. The whole think caught me unaweares so I grabed a hand full of front break. Luckly the ginny doesn't have brembo brakes because it would have flipped me over the handle bars. After the incident I saw them in there rear view mirror laughing away to themselves. Then they decided they would try it again. I could not belevie people could be so stupid. If I was following close I could kinda understand but these to guys where just having a laugh. Don'think it would have been funny if I came off. :shutup::shutup:

YellowDog
2nd August 2009, 14:34
Best advice: Give such wankers a really W I D E berth.

TLMAN
2nd August 2009, 14:42
I carry big lead fishing sinkers in my pocket for just such occasions:laugh:

Max Preload
2nd August 2009, 15:14
I carry big lead fishing sinkers in my pocket for just such occasions:laugh:

Used spark plugs are cheaper. :innocent:

Sketchy_Racer
2nd August 2009, 15:46
Used spark plugs are cheaper. :innocent:

But guns are more effective... :2guns::innocent:

p.dath
2nd August 2009, 16:03
Yeah that's pretty bad. +1 to YellowDog, give them a wide berth. Nothing you can do about it. And if you try to do something about it you'll end up getting more frustrated because nothing happens.

shafty
2nd August 2009, 18:40
What a bunch of tossers Steve, - why not *555 them, as your name implies! :wari:

boomer
2nd August 2009, 18:44
A couple of weeks ago I was was riding home from work following a car down waihiroad. Was not following very close when he decided it would be a good idea to brake in the middle of the road. Now at first I thought something had come out in front of him. The whole think caught me unaweares so I grabed a hand full of front break. Luckly the ginny doesn't have brembo brakes because it would have flipped me over the handle bars. After the incident I saw them in there rear view mirror laughing away to themselves. Then they decided they would try it again. I could not belevie people could be so stupid. If I was following close I could kinda understand but these to guys where just having a laugh. Don'think it would have been funny if I came off. :shutup::shutup:

a couple of years ago...

is life a bit slow down your neck of the woods bro?

jtzzr
2nd August 2009, 18:47
What a bunch of tossers Steve, - why not *555 them, as your name implies! :wari:

exactly get the cops involved as soon as, and get the wankers , did ya get a plate number ? Or description of the cfoc( car full of cunts)?

AllanB
2nd August 2009, 20:32
I just get right away from shit like that.

A few years ago on the Akaroa Hill I rounded a corner to find a camper-van stopped dead centre of the road so the occupants could take photos of the wonderful view :blink:

CookMySock
2nd August 2009, 20:45
Ride a badder bike, and that sort of crap doesnt happen.

Steve

sosman
2nd August 2009, 22:26
Kick there fuckin mirror off....then see who's laughing

mossy1200
2nd August 2009, 22:31
Kick there fuckin mirror off....then see who's laughing

home made toe sliders and that accidental near miss.Whoops

breakaway
3rd August 2009, 10:14
Sounds like a prime candidate for a mirrerorectomy.

one fast tl1ooo
3rd August 2009, 10:22
I take the no plate no, and next i am drivin my truck and see them i cut them off,

Hitcher
3rd August 2009, 10:58
The whole think caught me unaweares so I grabed a hand full of front break.

What livens up a treat such a scenario is when they then slap their vehicle into reverse...

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=30683&highlight=reversing+lights

Steve 555
5th August 2009, 20:04
no I didn't get the number plate. Just thought I would post what happend just for reference. Wish I could get a better bike funds are a bit tight and the wife is hard to convince that is the main problem:no::no::no:

1wheel riot
11th August 2009, 18:47
im with tlman :angry2:

StoneY
11th August 2009, 19:10
Guy cutting round a bus where the Wanui hill dribbles down from 3 to 2 lanes, had me in the barrier gutter at 4.30 this arvo.

He had the good grace to look stoopid and wave heartfelt apologies at me but for fucks sake on a 79.9999 decibel baffle free Duke you'd think they woulda heard me......

Im with giving these clowns the big wide berth...cages always win we connect :sweatdrop