PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here own this big ol' Hornet?

KelvinAng
3rd August 2009, 11:43
There's a nice red 2005 Big' Ol'Hornet parked in the University of Canterbury, with a Singapore flag sticker on the right side, rego beginning with "28". Wonder if that Hornet belongs to anyone here on KB?

short-circuit
3rd August 2009, 16:46
There's a nice red 2005 Big' Ol'Hornet parked in the University of Canterbury, with a Singapore flag sticker on the right side, rego beginning with "28". Wonder if that Hornet belongs to anyone here on KB?

Far what a nosey

Finn
3rd August 2009, 16:47
Push it over and find out.

gijoe1313
3rd August 2009, 20:44
Ahh too bad it wouldn't be owned by a hawt asian biker girl :shutup: ... wait ... did I say that out aloud? Damn Spankme and his titillating tidbits of videodom! :pinch: :o

KelvinAng
4th August 2009, 12:23
Ahh too bad it wouldn't be owned by a hawt asian biker girl :shutup: ... wait ... did I say that out aloud? Damn Spankme and his titillating tidbits of videodom! :pinch: :o

Thing is that you would never know, would you? :rofl: Back when I was a polytech student in Singapore 15 years ago I'd see this Kawazaki Scrambler (if I recall correctly) parked outside the lecture theatres. It was a really tall bike and the average Singaporean bloke would struggle to ride a bike of this height. Yet it's ridden by a pretty hawt (and tall) chick.

You don't usually see a Singapore flag on anything so that piped my curiosity. Whoever the person is, he/she sure has good taste on vehicles :dodge: