PDA

View Full Version : Choppa; World Famous in New Zealand

Kiwi Graham
5th August 2009, 08:10
He's in the New Zealand Herald....Wheels section.

Nice write up bud and good luck across the ditch.

Tony.OK
5th August 2009, 08:38
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/motoring/news/article.cfm?c_id=9&objectid=10588478

MIXONE
5th August 2009, 08:56
Good stuff that.
Good luck over on the West Island Choppa.Show them that indeed kiwis can fly.

scrivy
5th August 2009, 09:11
Dude, so how much did you pay them for that????? :shutup:

Nah, good shit mate!!

Finn
5th August 2009, 09:34
Well done Choppa!

Matt Bleck
5th August 2009, 10:00
Good luck in Aussie Choppa!!

CHOPPA
5th August 2009, 10:17
Cheers guys, fuck thats a terrible photo! Helmets only please haha

ready4whatever
5th August 2009, 10:21
good on ya mate

scuzeme
5th August 2009, 10:41
F#%King awesome Chopper, this is really good stuff hope the times keep coming down for you and the doors keep opening mate.

Nasty
5th August 2009, 10:51
Good write up ... says a hell of a lot about you as a competitor!!

Pussy
5th August 2009, 10:53
Good on you, Choppa! :niceone:

kiwifruit
5th August 2009, 11:14
mean Maori, mean

OnCam
5th August 2009, 12:44
all the best, looking forward to race reports!

wharfy
5th August 2009, 17:42
Well done !!

Wingnut
5th August 2009, 18:26
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/motoring/news/article.cfm?c_id=9&objectid=10588478

Fark it - Linkie no workie and I wanna readie about choppie!!

Robert Taylor
5th August 2009, 18:38
He's in the New Zealand Herald....Wheels section.

Nice write up bud and good luck across the ditch.

Indeed the very best of luck to Chop. We are helping him with suspension bits. To that end it needs to be clarified ( to allay all misapprehensions ) that Superstock class is not completely stock. Whilst the motor internals are basically stock you are allowed to run a few external bolt ons. Also aftermarket rear shock and front fork cartridges.
The Aussie rulemakers have been quite sensible.

Brian d marge
5th August 2009, 18:51
Indeed the very best of luck to Chop. We are helping him with suspension bits. To that end it needs to be clarified ( to allay all misapprehensions ) that Superstock class is not completely stock. Whilst the motor internals are basically stock you are allowed to run a few external bolt ons. Also aftermarket rear shock and front fork cartridges.
The Aussie rulemakers have been quite sensible.

Save a few tyres , they seem to make some good rules over there!

Go chopper !

Stephen

carver
5th August 2009, 18:55
have fun looking at my exhaust choppa!

Robert Taylor
5th August 2009, 20:49
Save a few tyres , they seem to make some good rules over there!

Go chopper !

Stephen

If we are eluding to control tyres thats a can of worms. Control tyres will have less grip, but the desirable property is that they give advance warning before they let go.

Clivoris
5th August 2009, 22:25
It's great watching the momentum building Choppa. Keep having fun mate.

Brian d marge
6th August 2009, 01:06
If we are eluding to control tyres thats a can of worms. Control tyres will have less grip, but the desirable property is that they give advance warning before they let go.

no was thinking more about saving tyres through the suspension set up

mmmm can of worm , i opened them once when i started dating that 18 year old ... mighty hard to close the lid

Stephen

Biggles08
6th August 2009, 08:34
Nice Chop.....go sort out em ozzies bud! I had to laugh at the journalism "Choppa stunned onlookers by qualifying fastest!" Stunned....I know I was there watching....stunned apparently...hehehe!

Robert Taylor
6th August 2009, 09:10
no was thinking more about saving tyres through the suspension set up

mmmm can of worm , i opened them once when i started dating that 18 year old ... mighty hard to close the lid

Stephen

That of course goes hand in hand and is a constant battle against max grip and tyre degradation.

My daughters are 18 and 16 and all I reasonably ask is that I get to choose all prospective suitors to a rigid ''specification'' Cant be too much to ask for???!!!

scrivy
6th August 2009, 20:28
That of course goes hand in hand and is a constant battle against max grip and tyre degradation.

My daughters are 18 and 16 and all I reasonably ask is that I get to choose all prospective suitors to a rigid ''specification'' Cant be too much to ask for???!!!

18 and 16???? You poor bastard!!!

Hope you've tuned and set them up correctly to the best of your knowledge Rob!!!

Wouldn't want some young stud losing his grip due to incorrect rubber application! Or even wearing his rubber out too fast for that matter!!!
Actually, this might be when its a good time to supply new rubber for every outing!!!???
Tell your girls not to put up with their studs telling them they cant afford new rubber and will only ride to the conditions......!!:wari:

cs363
6th August 2009, 20:57
Fark it - Linkie no workie and I wanna readie about choppie!!

Here you go...

Clivoris
7th August 2009, 10:12
18 and 16???? You poor bastard!!!

Hope you've tuned and set them up correctly to the best of your knowledge Rob!!!

Wouldn't want some young stud losing his grip due to incorrect rubber application! Or even wearing his rubber out too fast for that matter!!!
Actually, this might be when its a good time to supply new rubber for every outing!!!???
Tell your girls not to put up with their studs telling them they cant afford new rubber and will only ride to the conditions......!!:wari:

:shit:My daughters are 10 and 12. Any set-up advice would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions about which aftermarkets parts are going to provide best value?

roogazza
7th August 2009, 11:54
:shit:My daughters are 10 and 12. Any set-up advice would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions about which aftermarkets parts are going to provide best value?

Rubber,rubber and more rubber ! G.

EJK
7th August 2009, 12:04
Personally I do not know your history but according to some rumors floating around:
From heat pump sales to race champ? That's a warming motivation :sunny:

Shaun
7th August 2009, 13:29

I will be bringing Glen Skachill around for tea next week, whilst his other half is in Germany MMMMM PS, tell her that he does not like tattoos on girls- Just for Kay!

Wingnut
7th August 2009, 19:47
Here you go...

Much appreciated!

scracha
9th August 2009, 20:28

Don't worry Dr Bob, I'm sure that "rigid" is in their list of qualities for a prospective suitor

steveyb
9th August 2009, 21:05
You just asked for that one!!!!
:laugh: