PDA

View Full Version : Be seeing y'all later.

White trash
2nd April 2005, 10:49
It seems I've been a bit of a dick lately, posted some shit I really hadn't thought about before saying. I've upset some people who's feelings are very important to me.

I'm sure everyone knows my personal life inside out so I wont bore you by reiterateing the details.

Suffice to say, I'm taking a little break from KB. I'm still attending rides/meetings/rally but I just want some time to concentrate on what I should be doing which is selling bikes and looking after my kids. Anyone needing advise or help with anything regarding bikes, most of you have my number, feel free to call or anyone can e-mail me on jmair@wmcc.co.nz

Anyways, life is good, stay upright and I'll see you all in the traps some time.

Yours in motorcycling,

Jimmy the Trash.

Biff
2nd April 2005, 10:54
Take carry Jimmy, e-snail says it all.

Come back soon.

:niceone:

NC
2nd April 2005, 11:01
Whatever Jimmy

Stop being a cock.

Quasievil
2nd April 2005, 11:19
Its okay I dont mind being told Im a Bald cunt once a day, I know I am one so dont go on the count of me.

And anyway who can I rely on for rep points if you go

stay ya silly prick, we love you here, well not love love more "like" really , well nah , just fuck off silly cunt

Coyote
2nd April 2005, 11:23
Woohoo! We finally got rid of the bastard! :bleh:

Just make sure you don't stay away too long :niceone:

moko
2nd April 2005, 11:23
If you`ve upset people and it bothers you then sort it out but anyone who genuinely gets upset by anything posted on an open forum and dosnt take it up directly with the "offending" party needs to get a life.

dangerous
2nd April 2005, 11:39
and looking after my kids
and thats at the top of the list No1....... mate I dont think they could get parents any better than you two.
:grouphug: <---- Jimmy, No's 1 & 2 sprogs and their mum... ohh and a KB representative.

Stop being silly!! and this aint funny!!
amen to that, ya bloody twit........ :spudwave:

mikey
2nd April 2005, 11:41
It seems I've been a bit of a dick lately,

concentrate on what I should be doing which is selling bikes anyways, life is good, stay upright and I'll see you all in the traps some time.

Jimmy the Trash.

if you had some decent bikes in your shop you would be able to sell them,

how many of those gsx's can one shop have, they took a mighty beating with the ugly stick at the factory, i dont think tyhere is any hope, an as for those harleys, got to be the most over priced / iunder powered bikes i nthe world,

you should start selling 88 cbrs with no fairings, they would go shit hot! or maybe gsxRRRRRs not those pussy bmw looking things you got atm

Zed
2nd April 2005, 12:20
Suffice to say, I'm taking a little break from KB.Have a good break Jimmy. I hope you achieve some of those goals you mentioned! :niceone:

Kind regards,

Matthew

**R1**
2nd April 2005, 12:30
So duz this make me the fastest fucker on KB?? wohoo:banana:

Race anyone??

Coldkiwi
2nd April 2005, 12:44
looking forward to ya return Jimmy. Enjoy the time with the family

Ms Piggy
2nd April 2005, 12:50
C'mon now luv, if you've offended anyone then they'll get over it. I must've missed it all though.

Take care & enjoy doin' what you do best: being a Dad & riding like a crzy loon! :niceone:

Kickaha
2nd April 2005, 14:27
We'll still be here when and if you get back,but good onya for realising there are other things more important than KB and talking shit

Hope it all works out ok and I'll catch up with you next time I'm up that way

Big Dave
2nd April 2005, 14:41
NEEEEXXXT!

ajturbo
2nd April 2005, 16:01
fuck..em. just go and have some fun!!!

andy

inlinefour
2nd April 2005, 16:09
If you have to go, go. But don't do it because of any other person. If you do go, return when you can :msn-wink:

Two Smoker
2nd April 2005, 16:09

Race anyone??

4 seconds slower than Jimmy?? Ill race ya on my 600 :niceone: should be a good battle...

Two Smoker
2nd April 2005, 16:11
Sweet as if you dont post so much dribble about how "good" you are... But as long as you still lurk and check PM's and whack in the odd post it should be sweet mate :niceone:

Similar to what you did before??

DEATH_INC.
2nd April 2005, 16:18

Race anyone??
Bring it on sonny......

Jimmy ya tosser,what the hell are we gonna do without your wit and knowledge around here......oh hang on, that's not you.....all the same we're gonna miss ya.....

Sensei
2nd April 2005, 17:44

Race anyone??

I thought you were the fastest crasher [PT] Would love to race you .Hope to get the chance sometime . I only race on the road tho , which is were you SHINE to like me by the sounds of it :drinknsin
SENSEI

TonyB
2nd April 2005, 17:58
Come on Trashman, we all know what to expect from you- I certainly didn't take it personally when you had a wee dig at me. Good on ya for sorting out your priorities though- there's a lot of us on KB that no doubt get in trouble with the other half, not to mention the risks we take spending paid work time on this site :whistle:

Race anyone??
Umm, you sure you're ego/ wallet can take another beating?

Ghost Lemur
2nd April 2005, 18:04
Damn it Trashy you just came back...

Good to see you got things sorted, kids grow up to fast to not take advantage of the time spent.

Look foward to your return though. On the site or not, you're KB all the way, and we wont let you forget it.

**R1**
2nd April 2005, 19:19
4 seconds slower than Jimmy?? Ill race ya on my 600 :niceone: should be a good battle...That was on an old 01 R1....how do u think u would go against an 05???

Coyote
2nd April 2005, 19:23

Race anyone??
Sure thing!

You take my CBR, I'll get ya R1 :2thumbsup

**R1**
2nd April 2005, 19:29
I thought you were the fastest crasher [PT] Would love to race you .Hope to get the chance sometime . I only race on the road tho , which is were you SHINE to like me by the sounds of it :drinknsin
SENSEIYeah im fully a road racer....would love to head up north for a bike trip in the nxt year or so.

soundbeltfarm
2nd April 2005, 19:29
SENSEI

i'll back the naki dude hands down.
i know why you down there are all one eyed.
its the inbreeding down there
your eyes are to close together.hahaha

**R1**
2nd April 2005, 19:32
Bring it on sonny......

Jimmy ya tosser,what the hell are we gonna do without your wit and knowledge around here......oh hang on, that's not you.....all the same we're gonna miss ya.....Road or track??

**R1**
2nd April 2005, 19:33
Sure thing!

You take my CBR, I'll get ya R1 :2thumbsupHow about i just take 2 plug leads off and give ya a head start?

Coyote
2nd April 2005, 19:35
How about i just take 2 plug leads off and give ya a head start?
You wouldn't stand a chance :bleh:

Gixxer 4 ever
2nd April 2005, 22:10
If you got to go :confused: Thanks for the time you have spent here. As my girl would say " You Da Man" Take care buddy and we will see you back sometime. I did a runner on the News groups (sports bikes ) before I started posting here for the same reasons. They distracted me so I cut it out of my life and life was good again. I dropped in from time to time and picked up on the flame mail. People were offended that I left after so long. Dats life. :cool:
If and when you come back blast away we will get over it and to live in this world you got to have a thick skin so this shit helps to make it that way. :2thumbsup
Time for the kids is good. :niceone: ...................Later and thanks. :drinknsin

Skunk
2nd April 2005, 23:23
Yeesh!
Last one out turn off the lights. Cheers.

loosebruce
3rd April 2005, 01:52
and I'll see you all in the traps some time.

That'd be the trap off turn one at taupo when you try going round the outside of me and i forget to turn in. I can't damage the TL much more, but your bike still looks like what your bike should look like (fucken cool - but thats beside the point).

See you next week brother, don't forget me new gloves either, or the first part that falls off the TL i'll beat you to death with it, i hope it's not a rubber hand grip otherwise it might take a while :confused:

Take care man, give those two kids of yours a big ups from me. Hope they all be well.

Hooks
3rd April 2005, 07:14
Well I have been doing what are heading off to do Jimmy ..... It can make for a VERY boring time .... but I found I couldn't afford to keep the beast on the road or do it up the way I wanted, so now I'm doing things in little bits ... no riding until the money appears for the rear tyre ... and then it's the old WoF & Rego ....

The kids do appreciate it and they really do notice when you put more effort into them too !!
If ya ever need to escape but have the kids with ya then get up here and we'll all go out and leave the kids to go at it at the park and you can show me how to make my heavy bitch get her front up !!

Just do what I've been doing mate and lurk quietly in the corners ..... :whistle:

riffer
3rd April 2005, 07:38
Taking time out to reflect on things is always good Jimmy.

Cheers for the help this week as I look for bikes.

We know where to find you anyway.

All the best with the girls. I'll be seeing you in meatspace...

scumdog
3rd April 2005, 07:57
Best of luck with lifes plans Trashy :niceone: , of course you realise you have dropped the bar for "Rider of Excellence" to a lower level by bowing out eh? :lol:

Joni
3rd April 2005, 09:31
All the best Jim, have to agree with Simon... taking a breather can be a very good thing.

Good luck - Hope to see you around some time!
:niceone:

Storm
3rd April 2005, 10:36
Good on ya mate for taking time to get things straigtened out right. We'll see you round again I'm sure. Stay right side up :ride:

Two Smoker
3rd April 2005, 11:29
That was on an old 01 R1....how do u think u would go against an 05???

No worries mate :niceone: If you like on the track we can use Pukekohe so you can use your full power potential...

Otherwise road can be fun...