PDA

View Full Version : Manawatu: Tag o rama!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Owl
6th August 2009, 18:36
Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato!

#1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.

#2 - Take the tag to a new location (location to remain in "host area"), get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties.

#3 - Tag must be a) findable and b) may be placed on a dirt road if a street bike can make it. Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.

#4 - File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.

#5 - Your motorcycle has to be in the TAG picture!

#6 - New tag must be posted within a 24 hour period!

#7 - Tag must be accessible at all times!

Disputes (subject to change) will be handled by Owl, banditrider.

Manawatu Map and E-Mail (C/- banditrider)

http://sites.google.com/site/manawatutagorama/

manawatu.tagorama@gmail.com.

It begins!
First is easy so no clue provided.

chanceyy
6th August 2009, 20:49
bwahhhh by the time I got there it would be well & truly gone ... if I could ride that is :niceone:

Meanie
6th August 2009, 21:26
Couldnt resist, being so close to home and an excuse for a fang through the gorge
Balane Bridge i believe

Owl
6th August 2009, 22:08
Couldnt resist, being so close to home and an excuse for a fang through the gorge
Balane Bridge i believe

Correct, so I guess "you're it"!:clap:

You certainly didn't waste any time!:msn-wink:

ynot slow
6th August 2009, 22:13
See told ya I knew it,it was a bridge,easy eh.The only bridge I recognised.

And looks like paranormal activity in the pics,ghostly,or finger prints?

cowboyz
6th August 2009, 22:33
FAIL meanie.

Your surposed to post the next tag as well!

Maha
6th August 2009, 22:38
FAIL meanie.

Your surposed to post the next tag as well!

He did, unfortunately, its of the Balance Bridge also.....:confused:

cowboyz
6th August 2009, 22:40
just to get the point.. this is how its surposed to work

meanie still has the tag and am waiting for the next pic.

It should have gone like this though... (and would of if I found the damn thread!!!)

Found it! Balance Bridge.

Next tag is on the same loop

Owl
6th August 2009, 23:37
just to get the point.. this is how its surposed to work

meanie still has the tag and am waiting for the next pic.

It should have gone like this though... (and would of if I found the damn thread!!!)

Found it! Balance Bridge.

Next tag is on the same loop

:rofl:

The thread wasn't hiding, though I wasn't expecting the tag to be snatched quite so quick!

Perhaps an extra rule like Christchurch, to allow 24 hours for the new tag?

All those in favour?
:Punk::Punk::Punk::Punk::Punk::Punk:

All those against?
:finger:

Abstentions?
:wait:

The aye's have it!:yes:

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 06:20
against. tags should move as quick as anyone is willing to go get em. Ups to meanie for getting his bike out of the shed in the dark... Hes usually pretty soft.....................

Meanie still has the tag now go get us the next tag!!

banditrider
7th August 2009, 07:12
If only we could post from past rides eh Meanie? Could add a wee bit of challenge to it....

PS: Only joking, like the rules as they are. I think that there's a possibility that a few pics might be missing sunlight...

Owl
7th August 2009, 07:18
against. tags should move as quick as anyone is willing to go get em. Ups to meanie for getting his bike out of the shed in the dark... Hes usually pretty soft.....................

Meanie still has the tag now go get us the next tag!!

I get what you're saying and we'll see what others think about it. I can always do the democratic thing again!:D

Instant tags would certainly keep it flowing faster!:scooter:

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 07:37
democracy?? This is kiwibiker!!! Just seen meanie. he is planning on a tag tomorrow.

sinfull
7th August 2009, 07:44
I get what you're saying and we'll see what others think about it. I can always do the democratic thing again!:D

Instant tags would certainly keep it flowing faster!:scooter:
Instant tags most certainly get it flowing faster guys, but if this game goes off like the wellington game did, i don't think you will have a problem !
it could become very frustrating as stopping to collect the next tag could cost ya !
as for i and a number of other guys who are at a distance from central (like an hour turn around) the time it took to go grab the next tag before heading home to post it, cost us getting the tag by minutes (has happened dozens of times !
The rule the welly guys added that ya may like to look at was -

You are allowed to use file photo's you have in your computor for new tags, but when collecting someone else's, you had to display time and date in the photo ! That made the turn around for a new tag being posted quicker ! but 99% of the time ppl are posting the tag, then heading straight out to get the next, so it was only a matter of hours ! A photo in the same loop every time could get boring Lance !~

You may want to set parameters for the area, or you will find the auckland guys turning up to snatch it and take it back to aucks !!

Edit : Oh the other rule they made was no lap tops or nett phone uploads lol That cant be policed but was just a concience rule !

Owl
7th August 2009, 07:55
democracy?? This is kiwibiker!!! Just seen meanie. he is planning on a tag tomorrow.

Well when I say democracy, I mean my type of democracy:D

Meanie will have a new tag posted by 9.26 pm tonight, or therefore forfeit! There has to be a limit, otherwise we could wait a week for a tag.:mellow:

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 08:15
thats telling em

Pegasus
7th August 2009, 08:23
thats telling em

Owls good like that :lol:

slydesigns
7th August 2009, 10:11
Next tag please.... got a new tyre and some smokes to deliver to a slow kwaka pusher so could do with the excuse to take the scenic route.

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 10:37
moxies at 12 sly.

slydesigns
7th August 2009, 11:03
moxies at 12 sly.

Work no can do.

Be riding tomorrow and sunday though. Got a new tyre to hammer and a great new wheelie sprocket thats been a hoot!

BMWST?
7th August 2009, 12:09
we havent banned laptop or cell phone uploads...most of us dont have em anyway.We have a lot of night time tags,just have to pick well lit subjects or something that will work with a flash.The Kapiti guys are funny.They currently hold the record for getting a tag...19 minutes .So that s 19 minutes from seeing the tag,jumping on the bike,getting the pic,getting back home,getting the photo off the camera,and uploaded to kiwibiker.The previous record was 40 minutes,and that was only about 5 k from my house to central wellington at 10 pm at night...Have a look at our thread or our map you will see we have had lots of night time shots....Have a good game and keep your eyes open on the main board for the http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=103520,we will need your guys help!

Meanie
7th August 2009, 15:43
Oh the pressure :sweatdrop

Owl
7th August 2009, 16:51
Oh the pressure :sweatdrop

:yes:

:laugh:

slydesigns
7th August 2009, 17:04
come one come on come on.... sitting at work watching the screen and waiting to get on the bike and grab the next one....

Meanie
7th August 2009, 18:45
Ok, here it is and ill give you a little clue

The high road

NZsarge
7th August 2009, 19:03

The high road

Good choice, the others not quite right?

KiwiKat
7th August 2009, 19:37
Thanks for getting this up and running.:woohoo: Must play.

slydesigns
7th August 2009, 19:42
damnit I should listen more when you guys are talking... I've heard that name "High Road" mentioned before, but I'm buggered if I know where it is!... :angry:

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 20:25
bit of a gift there meanie having the tag on my private racetrack in all.

2nd corner past the lookout on saddle rd heading north.

Pics not mint but its there.

So I got 24hr to post the next tag then!

banditrider
7th August 2009, 20:29
Awwwwww, c'mon, where's the next one?

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 20:32
I like this 24hr thing. now you can wait till tomorrow!

banditrider
7th August 2009, 20:36
That means I can't ride my bike until tomorrow...

Mint ride BTW...

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 20:44
yep it was. cheers for that. still struggling in the dark so I gonna have to work on it before oct

mowgli
7th August 2009, 20:48

Sounds like time for a rule change :jerry::jerry::jerry:

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 20:56
settle.. its damn cold out there! I not going out again!

KiwiKat
7th August 2009, 21:29

Swell, I was going to sleep in my clobber just in case. What time please? And remember the newbies - has to be an easy on or two.

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 21:33
next one will be easy. Ill run out before the hawkes bay run tomorrow so all those not going to HB can have a chance

Meanie
7th August 2009, 21:49
Too easy, your lucky i didnt have much time to get a photo mainly cause the rules were being made up as we go............ I wanted to put up my photo from down bluff, that would have been a good one to get

mowgli
7th August 2009, 21:58
next one will be easy. Ill run out before the hawkes bay run tomorrow so all those not going to HB can have a chance

...either that or a difficult one so the challenge lasts long enough for everyone to have a crack. So far there's been more talking than tagging :(

Yeah, yeah, I know, early days and all.

Flynn
7th August 2009, 22:11

The high road

Looks like Monie's been out on the Connie....again:Oops:
You oughta hide those keys:gob:

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 22:32
... So far there's been more talking than tagging :(

welcome to the manawatu.............

You want it really hard??? there arent many roads round these parts I havent been on.. I can make it hard if you really want it hard?

cowboyz
7th August 2009, 22:33
Cant believe I left the door that far open with Maha the honda rider lurking round in manawatu threads.

devo
8th August 2009, 08:10
So I got 24hr to post the next tag then!

at 24 to post a pic and 24 hrs to find it everyone will fall asleep before the game gets goin.
cmon guys, PLAY the game

Maha
8th August 2009, 08:40
welcome to the manawatu.............

You want it really hard??? there arent many roads round these parts I havent been on.. I can make it hard if you really want it hard?

Cant believe I left the door that far open with Maha the honda rider lurking round in manawatu threads.

So you guys ride 3 mins to get at tag, yeah real hard men.....:rockon:

cowboyz
8th August 2009, 08:50
ok. go get this one then!

Its a bit of a ride but a good one.

chanceyy
8th August 2009, 08:57
ahh know that one too .. bugger :bash:

cowboyz
8th August 2009, 08:58
its the icecream that gave it away isnt it?

Owl
8th August 2009, 09:05
ahh know that one too .. bugger :bash:

I don't, so we'll let that puppy slide!:zzzz:

I think I'm going to suck at this game.:laugh:

cowboyz
8th August 2009, 09:16
in the interest of speeding up the game (and not having all the tags around ashhurst) this is a file photo. And YOU were there when I took it! SO I know you know where it is!

gizmo
8th August 2009, 09:26
in the interest of speeding up the game (and not having all the tags around ashhurst) this is a file photo. And YOU were there when I took it! SO I know you know where it is!

If the picture is as I suspect in Pongaroa, then maybe it should be brought back to the manawatu.
New rule: No more file Photos. Thats cheating.

sinfull
8th August 2009, 09:31
If the picture is as I suspect in Pongaroa, then maybe it should be brought back to the manawatu.
New rule: No more file Photos. Thats cheating.
How is Pongaroa not in the manawatu ?
Wooohooo a race there and back bwahahahahaha !

Ok so you say that is cheating ! Doh !
Well then can i ask, what are you going to do today while cowboyz goes out for a ride on this beautifull sunny day and takes another pic of his bike out there at the same spot today gizmo ? Sit by your PC waiting to see if he posts it by 3 pm ?

I hope some might see my earlier point re file photo's should be ok for creating a new tag ?

Otherwise the next one will always be in the same loop !

banditrider
8th August 2009, 09:34
Personally, in the interests of fairness I think we should stick to the North Island...

cowboyz
8th August 2009, 09:36
oops...ok.. just reread rules. #4 file photos not permitted.

Wait till I get back this arvo. I going to take a tag photo.

sorry. back to the rulebook!

gizmo
8th August 2009, 09:37
How is Pongaroa not in the manawatu ?
Wooohooo a race there and back bwahahahahaha !

Ok so you say that is cheating ! Doh !
Well then can i ask, what are you going to do today while cowboyz goes out for a ride on this beautifull sunny day and takes another pic of his bike out there at the same spot today gizmo ? Sit by your PC waiting to see if he posts it by 3 pm ?

Unfortunatly not everybody can spend all day on bikes. Some of us have other commitments. So on your bike and show me how it's done or shutup.

Owl
8th August 2009, 09:37

Well if that is Pongaroa, then I've never been there with you!:laugh: Must be someone else with a black Speed Triple (Sinfull?).

sinfull
8th August 2009, 09:39
Unfortunatly not everybody can spend all day on bikes. Some of us have other commitments. So on your bike and show me how it's done or shutup.

If i could i would shitface ! Now come tell me to shut up to my face or go back to work !

gizmo
8th August 2009, 09:42
If i could i would shitface ! Now come tell me to shut up to my face or go back to work !

Talk, Talk, Talk.

mowgli
8th August 2009, 09:44
If the picture is as I suspect in Pongaroa...
You suspect right!

sinfull
Well if that is Pongaroa, then I've never been there with you!:laugh: Must be someone else with a black Speed Triple (Sinfull?).
Jeeesus mate i can't remember lol i'd have to look at a map to even find how to get to Pongaroa !

cowboyz
oops.. wrong again.. having a perler this morning. Just looked at the original photo and its not you standing there. Its some other old guy.

boundaries......... I think anywhere that can be made in a reasonable time. thinking anywhere on this map as this usually incorperates day rides.

sinfull
8th August 2009, 09:50
Its some other old guy.

Bwahahahaha ya got to love ya sence of humour !

cowboyz
8th August 2009, 16:59
ok .. heres the tag. a little more obvious than the last one but it was taken today.

Owl
8th August 2009, 17:05
Have to be Pongaroa on the VL as the Trumpy's broken:blink:

Naaaahhhhh:no:

cowboyz
8th August 2009, 17:09
If you didnt want to come then just say so! You dont have to make excuses!

slydesigns
9th August 2009, 09:30
Is it safe it assume this round of Tag has died off?

Restart time?

gizmo
9th August 2009, 09:49

Restart time?

Not unless someone goes and brings it back to the Manawatu.
Would have been nice to have it local and spend the weekend of nice weather to chase it.
Now that would have been fun.

Pegasus
9th August 2009, 09:57
Give it some time. I believe a little VL is on it's way to go and get it back. :scooter:

Poor trumpy is feeling neglected

Meanie
9th August 2009, 10:06

Restart time?

Not unless someone goes and brings it back to the Manawatu.
Would have been nice to have it local and spend the weekend of nice weather to chase it.
Now that would have been fun.

FFS you guys Pongaroa isnt exactly at the bottom of the south island
It would appear Owl is on his way there on his wifes VL you could still beat him if you stopped moaning and rode your bikes, it is bike tagorama after all :done:
Go Owl go owl go owl yea yea yea

slydesigns
9th August 2009, 10:14
ahh no... moaning is our speciality remember. Triumph riders are tea drinking bitches after all. And mines gold, queens gold.

I am riding as soon as my experiments and assays are done at work this morning. Assuming no more drunk Ontrack workers back into my bike again!

Meanie
9th August 2009, 10:18
Just googled it 81ks each way so not a problem really and what a FMS day for a ride, might see if i can catch Owl myself

Pegasus
9th August 2009, 10:19
FFS you guys Pongaroa isnt exactly at the bottom of the south island
It would appear Owl is on his way there on his wifes VL you could still beat him if you stopped moaning and rode your bikes, it is bike tagorama after all :done:
Go Owl go owl go owl yea yea yea

Go VL, Go VL, Go VL, Go...ooh. :ride:

sinfull
9th August 2009, 10:26
Just googled it 81ks each way so not a problem really and what a FMS day for a ride, might see if i can catch Owl myself
Green eyed monster is rearing its head (not the festering one in my pants niether)

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of a race going on this morning for this one !!! There is a certain large gentleman who rides a 14, who would be within striking distance of the tag, obvious by his absence from this thread is he not, be interesting who gets home first !!!
OMG imagine the squeels (from the "place it in the town centre, i cant ride more than 20 min at a time" crew), if a new tag were placed north of dannevirke lol
Beautifull spot to place it Cowboyz, best riding weather in months and i'm jealose !

Meanie
9th August 2009, 10:37
Green eyed monster is rearing its head (not the festering one in my pants niether)

!

You may want to see your vet about that mate

slydesigns
9th August 2009, 10:59
Right, I'm out of here....!

Owl
9th August 2009, 11:42
It wasn't a waste of time after all.

210km round trip via Dannevirke and fuck my arse is sore!:baby:

I'll get the new tag after lunch and a little closer to home.

mowgli
9th August 2009, 11:55

Well done and damn you :angry: I was just about to head out. Now I'm torn between heading out and waiting for the new tag to be posted...thinking...perfect day, I'm off.

ynot slow
9th August 2009, 12:10
Cool keen for a ride after lunch,well breaky as none had yet.

Owl
9th August 2009, 12:15
Well done and damn you :angry: I was just about to head out. Now I'm torn between heading out and waiting for the new tag to be posted...thinking...perfect day, I'm off.

Go for your ride! I'm resting my arse before heading out again:laugh: and expect the next tag to be harder!:yes:

ynot slow
9th August 2009, 12:18
Go for your ride! I'm resting my arse before heading out again:laugh: and expect the next tag to be harder!:yes:

Outside which cafe?

Owl
9th August 2009, 12:23
Outside which cafe?

I only do cafe's with Kiwibiker's:yes:

ynot slow
9th August 2009, 12:27
I only do cafe's with Kiwibiker's:yes:

Cool to see lol.I know post a pic at the bike shop which is open today,the pic would show staff assisting clients,nah doesn't happen.

KiwiKat
9th August 2009, 12:30
Tell us when you head out. I'll follow ya.
:yes:

Owl
9th August 2009, 13:07
Clue: Pictures are worth a thousand words???

Meanie
9th August 2009, 13:51

Bloody good effort, a legend you are FMS

mowgli
9th August 2009, 19:24
Tag! Next one will be up this evening.

Owl
9th August 2009, 19:26

Good on ya mowgli! You're a smart cookie!:laugh:

I wondered who would read the file name.:D

gizmo
9th August 2009, 19:27

Damn was just about to head out for it. nice one.

cowboyz
9th August 2009, 19:47

where was this one?

mowgli
9th August 2009, 19:55
Last one was Palmy Train Station. Next one is iconic.

Monie
9th August 2009, 20:13
Last one was Palmy Train Station. Next one is iconic.

i know i know meanie wont give me his bike and i got to go to work .

mowgli
9th August 2009, 20:19
i know i know meanie wont give me his bike and i got to go to work .
Fast game's a good game :yes:

cowboyz
9th August 2009, 23:07
Ill have this tag too if you dont mind.

and heres a new one. Nice and close to town so you dont have to ride far to get it!

mowgli
10th August 2009, 06:31
Well done. I know where the next one is but won't get a chance to grab before lunch :no:

Owl
10th August 2009, 06:54

and heres a new one. Nice and close to town so you dont have to ride far to get it!

Well done "Mr Score Keeper":laugh:

cowboyz
10th August 2009, 07:01
Its only worth keeping score when your winning....

Flynn
10th August 2009, 10:21
The rules should say that the pictures have to be clear and not fuzzy:shit:
All I can see is it's a caltex:doh:

mowgli
10th August 2009, 11:09
Caltex corner of Albert and Napier. Next one is a tribute. We will remember them.

Deuce!

Meanie
10th August 2009, 12:01
Well done Mowgli, doesnt anyone around here have a job?

Flynn
10th August 2009, 13:27
I was wondering when some one would say that!!!

Joiners quite too huh?
Well done Mowgli

Flynn
10th August 2009, 17:31
Her we go, all I think of was wabbits, wabbits, wabbits.

Try this one!!

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 17:48
Damnit you just beat me!!!!

Owl
10th August 2009, 17:51
Damnit you just beat me!!!!

So go get the new one! I'll race you on the VL, so you up to it?:laugh:

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 17:55
I'm on a palm pilot downloading this post while I'm pulling a wheelie one handed, using my off hand on the throttle on my way to Ulysses rd as we speak... bring it

Owl
10th August 2009, 17:58
I'm on a palm pilot downloading this post while I'm pulling a wheelie one handed, using my off hand on the throttle on my way to Ulysses rd as we speak... bring it

Good man, but you're on your own! I'm toastie warm and staying that way:laugh:

Flynn
10th August 2009, 18:11

Good man, but you're on your own! I'm toastie warm and staying that way:laugh:

:cold::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why did I leave that sign post in:eek:

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 18:22
your toastie warm cause your getting old. I'm about to head back to the Lab to finish some assays and loving being out on the bike!

Oh and heres the old tag and the new one

cowboyz
10th August 2009, 18:46
fuck!

I thought I was cold with another tag win... but no.. Im just cold

banditrider
10th August 2009, 19:44
My turn. I wanna see those gates closed too...

gizmo
10th August 2009, 20:22
Nice work guys, Or lack of work as the case maybe. lol.

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 20:25
Thought you passed me on my way back out to work tonight. I will have to go home soon and get the bike to grab that pic. Unless Owl's electric blanket has a portable battery pack and he manages to break out the Mightly VL again...

banditrider
10th August 2009, 20:42
Me? I thought I saw a bike heading into town - was worried someone had bet me to the NZP tag.

cowboyz
10th August 2009, 20:52
My turn. I wanna see those gates closed too...

when you get a tag can you say where it is?

banditrider
10th August 2009, 20:54
Palmerston North.

cowboyz
10th August 2009, 21:00
no shit cobber.

whats the corner? It helps for those who were looking to know where they didnt find it.

banditrider
10th August 2009, 21:08
#2 - Take the tag to a new location (location to remain in "host area"), get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties.

Doesn't say you have to say exactly where it is. I have planted a clue on the internet somewhere...

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 21:31
So far we've had
1. Balance Bridge
2. Some place not in the manawatu that no one but a kwaka rider would ever care about :chase:
3. The Train Station
4. The Square
5. Ulysses Rd
6. The Highway just past Linton Dairy - New Zealand Pharmaceuticals sign (land of MV Agusta F4's, Triumphs D675's and Striples, R1's and shameful Harleys)
7. I'll tell you once I get home and get the bike...

banditrider
10th August 2009, 21:33
7. I'll tell you once I get home and get the bike...

See, someone reckons they know where it is...

Flynn
10th August 2009, 21:50
Now just to correct the record:

It wasn't the square, it was Bunnythorpe, Park at Raymond Street, Dixons Line corner.

The Tag I did was corner Ulysses and Watershed Roads,

AND THEN SOME ONE CHEATED AND POSTED A FILE PIC:2guns::2guns:

cowboyz
10th August 2009, 22:00
I wasnt talking about telling where the new tag is! i was talking about revealing the location of the tag once its found!

banditrider
10th August 2009, 22:03
I see, said the blind man...

cowboyz
10th August 2009, 22:03
So far we've had
1. Balance Bridge
2. 2nd corner past lookout on saddle
3. Some place not in the manawatu that no one but a kwaka rider would ever care about :chase: (pongaroa)
3. The Train Station
4. The Square
5. cnr main and ruahine
6. bunnythorpe war memorial
7. Ulysses Rd/watershed rd
8. The Highway just past Linton Dairy - New Zealand Pharmaceuticals sign (land of MV Agusta F4's, Triumphs D675's and Striples, R1's and shameful Harleys)
9. I'll tell you once I get home and get the bike...

there has been a few already.........

Flynn
10th August 2009, 22:06
Yip, ahhh, till tomorrow,:mellow:

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 22:28
AND THEN SOME ONE CHEATED AND POSTED A FILE PIC:2guns::2guns:

F#ck off I did, that pic at NZP was taken enroute to the Watershed road one on my way home at about 5.15 tonight!

I'll keep it on my phone so you can check before crying some more. Bloodly zuki riders! almost as bad as the Kawasaki tractor guy out Ashhurst we keep hearing about

Flynn
10th August 2009, 22:54
F#ck off I did, that pic at NZP was taken enroute to the Watershed road one on my way home at about 5.15 tonight!

I'll keep it on my phone so you can check before crying some more. Bloodly zuki riders! almost as bad as the Kawasaki tractor guy out Ashhurst we keep hearing about

Oh here we go, thought you were going to say you had a real good flash!!:laugh:

So let me get this straight, you were taking the tag backwards, even better:laugh::eek:

slydesigns
10th August 2009, 23:22
yep and heres another

Clue for the new one... the car alarms responded to the 675 as it went past

Meanie
11th August 2009, 10:26
So go get the new one! I'll race you on the VL, so you up to it?:laugh:

You realy like the wifes bike now dont you

I see, said the blind man...

to his deaf daughter

almost as bad as the Kawasaki tractor guy out Ashhurst we keep hearing about

you wouldnt be referring to my sports tourer as a tractor would you :gob:

BMWST?
11th August 2009, 11:26
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1129348690&postcount=30

yod
11th August 2009, 11:48
you wouldnt be referring to my sports tourer as a tractor would you :gob:

why not? everyone else does....

slydesigns
11th August 2009, 12:03
Actually no. I was refering to the John Deer over your back fence. I'd never confuse the battlestar with a tractor, its way too fat for that!

Flynn
11th August 2009, 13:26
yep and heres another

Clue for the new one... the car alarms responded to the 675 as it went past

If i only had my camera at work I'd take a picture of my bike from a carpark building:Oops:

mowgli
11th August 2009, 19:55
Thanks Flynn. Main St carpark building. Next has been unleashed.

slydesigns
11th August 2009, 20:06
clue? or was the unleashed part the clue?

mowgli
11th August 2009, 20:09
...and you call yourself a biker?

Yes, the post is part of the clue.

mowgli
11th August 2009, 20:12
Here's another. I didn't win the new bike.

slydesigns
11th August 2009, 20:12
...oh....right... my bad... blatantly obvious except to me. Got it now

Monie
11th August 2009, 20:25
Here's another. I didn't win the new bike.
ha only one clue ... ta tatatatat

mowgli
11th August 2009, 20:37
ha only one clue ... ta tatatatat

The race is on :)

gizmo
11th August 2009, 20:39
List of Tags so Far.
1-Balance Bridge
2- Post Office Rd Balance
3- Saddle Rd
4-Pongaroa
5-Railway Station PN
6-The Square PN
7-Cnr Main & ruahine St PN
8- Bunnythorpe War Memorial
9-Ulysses Rd Ashhurst
10-NZP Tennent Dr Linton
11-Esplanade Gates PN
12-Car park Building Main St PN

Nice going

cowboyz
11th August 2009, 20:42
I didnt get a new tag tonight cause I wasnt sure I got this one right.

te manawa

cowboyz
11th August 2009, 20:43
day off tomorrow so will add a tag in the morning in the light. my camera is getting stuffed and takes crap photos in the dark

Monie
11th August 2009, 20:43
i want one up before you go to work as i have no work tommorow.

cowboyz
11th August 2009, 20:50
you missed the "day off" bit????

Monie
11th August 2009, 21:01
well get a move on then ...

Elysium
11th August 2009, 21:06
Hmmm that one is easy. Owl and Sarge should know that photo as it's quite close to some coffee shops.

slydesigns
11th August 2009, 21:11
damn thqat must have been close! I left there at about 8.30, went to the count down on the way home and saw two bikes race past... had a feeling and shot home but TOO LATE!

86GSXR
11th August 2009, 21:15
Bugger. I was just there AND got a new tag.

cowboyz
11th August 2009, 21:24
another triumph thats too slow.............

86GSXR
11th August 2009, 21:26
Well, you coulda at least put up another pic :weep:

slydesigns
11th August 2009, 21:42
must have been you I saw gapping it after me...

86GSXR
11th August 2009, 21:49
I sensed a presence in the force. And I got another good one. And now Lance is playing hard to get - drat.

mowgli
11th August 2009, 22:01
To help us keep up with where we've been and who found what I've added a Tag o rama section to the Wiki and created a Manawatu Leaderboard here. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/wiki/Manawatu_Leaderboard)

As new tags are found and set simply edit the page and update the table. Hopefully SpankMe agrees with the concept and leaves it up.

86GSXR
11th August 2009, 22:07
Nice work!

cowboyz
11th August 2009, 22:08
mint idea. I could go get one tonight but it will be much better to get one in the morning. promise It will be up before lunch in the morning. I have the location set in my head. jsut got to get it out of there and into a pic.

Flynn
11th August 2009, 22:16
mint idea. I could go get one tonight but it will be much better to get one in the morning. promise It will be up before lunch in the morning. I have the location set in my head. jsut got to get it out of there and into a pic.

Keep up the good work Lancelot:innocent:

Monie
12th August 2009, 07:41
waiting........................................... .................................................. waiting .................................................. ...........................................do you think i have all day...

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 07:48
waiting........................................... .................................................. waiting .................................................. ...........................................do you think i have all day...

well of course not. you have my breakfast to cook............

KiwiKat
12th August 2009, 07:49
I have. .... Race you. :eek:

Meanie
12th August 2009, 08:05
To help us keep up with where we've been and who found what I've added a Tag o rama section to the Wiki and created a Manawatu Leaderboard here. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/wiki/Manawatu_Leaderboard)

As new tags are found and set simply edit the page and update the table. Hopefully SpankMe agrees with the concept and leaves it up.

Awesome idea........

Monie
12th August 2009, 08:12
well of course not. you have my breakfast to cook............
text me where it is so i can beat kiwikat... lol

Meanie
12th August 2009, 08:25
text me where it is so i can beat kiwikat... lol

That would be cheating and not permited under the current rules :spanking:

Monie
12th August 2009, 08:26
what rule... lol go back to work... :bleh:
want to take me out for a coffee...

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 09:31
new tag. here you go. I had an idea but havent got time to go get it so this is an easy one.

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 09:33
Bugger. I was just there AND got a new tag.

must have been you I saw gapping it after me...

just to keep it good. The idea is to replicate the tag photo as close as possible... so both these would have been a fail anyhow.

Monie
12th August 2009, 10:48
Manawatu gorge

KiwiKat
12th August 2009, 11:12
Nice positioning. Well done. She's fast.

yod
12th August 2009, 11:44
She's fast.

of course, she's on a honda....

Flynn
12th August 2009, 12:07
Manawatu gorge

Was wondering when you'd join the game, :niceone:

4 hours to go

KiwiKat
12th August 2009, 12:39
Hey Monie, I'm out to get a new tyre (PR2) soon. Don't you dare post the tag when I've only got one wheel.:(

mowgli
12th August 2009, 12:54
To help us keep up with where we've been and who found what I've added a Tag o rama section to the Wiki and created a Manawatu Leaderboard.

Hopefully SpankMe agrees with the concept and leaves it up.

Okay, guys. I wasn't sure whether using the Wiki for the leaderboard was kosha or not. I've just had a message from SpankMe confirming that it is not an appropriate use of the wiki :nono: He asks that we keep it in the forums.

'twas worth a try :niceone:

Monie
12th August 2009, 13:10
new tag.........

Flynn
12th August 2009, 14:15
new tag.........

Come on give us a clue:chase:

bogan
12th August 2009, 15:06
From my powers of deduction, the shadow at 1pm will be pointing around about south, so we are probly looking for a north/south road, with a east west river. But yeh, a real actual clue would be good.

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 15:24
its good how when you take the photo it predicts when it willbe put up online and changes the angle of the sun to suit.

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 15:26
oh, and in the interest of fairness, I am not getting this tag as I was with monie when she took the photo.

bogan
12th August 2009, 15:42
its good how when you take the photo it predicts when it willbe put up online and changes the angle of the sun to suit.

I did look at the photo time taken as well. Still no idea where it is though. Wonder if i can shop the vfr out and put a vt250 in there :bleh:

SuperSonic
12th August 2009, 15:53
oh, and in the interest of fairness, I am not getting this tag as I was with monie when she took the photo.

Here I was thinking you were working hard and not playing hard:bleh:.

PS Bugger I know were it is oh man!!!!!!:doh: but cannot go tag it. Oh man! Maybe late tonight, but then again the bearings on the back wheel are not to good, but is a wicked road to ride man what to do. :rolleyes:

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 15:55
well you know... cant go working more than 2 days in a row... spoils my reputation....

SuperSonic
12th August 2009, 15:58
well you know... cant go working more than 2 days in a row... spoils my reputation....

:niceone: wish I could do that, oh yeah I don't work.:bleh:

Quasi
12th August 2009, 16:28
Okay, guys. I wasn't sure whether using the Wiki for the leaderboard was kosha or not. I've just had a message from SpankMe confirming that it is not an appropriate use of the wiki :nono: He asks that we keep it in the forums.

Hey - Manawatu riders. Welcome to the addication. Take a look at Wellington tagorama as to what they do with maps, stats etc. look at either bottom of cloggy or BMWST? posts as there are links to all that stuff. Happy hunting and look out if your tag ventures near the Rapa:chase:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=99052&page=167

Monie
12th August 2009, 17:21
Here I was thinking you were working hard and not playing hard:bleh:.

PS Bugger I know were it is oh man!!!!!!:doh: but cannot go tag it. Oh man! Maybe late tonight, but then again the bearings on the back wheel are not to good, but is a wicked road to ride man what to do. :rolleyes:
go get it then ...

Owl
12th August 2009, 17:29

Are you turning over a new leaf?:laugh:

Anyway, I've got some Trumpy bits to put on my bike!:woohoo:

Flynn
12th August 2009, 18:03
my guess is not far from the waterford, am I hot or cold monie:chase:

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 18:18
pretty cold but heading the right way

Monie
12th August 2009, 19:01
pretty cold but heading the right waymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i am not letting you come along again ...lol

banditrider
12th August 2009, 19:08

I think we could get more geeky than that...

Hey - Manawatu riders. Welcome to the addication. Take a look at Wellington tagorama as to what they do with maps, stats etc. look at either bottom of cloggy or BMWST? posts as there are links to all that stuff. Happy hunting and look out if your tag ventures near the Rapa:chase:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=99052&page=167

See what I mean...I have a plan, a bit of work but whatyareckon about creating our own map?

Monie
12th August 2009, 19:13
you are more than welcome to do it... thanks its a good idea ...

ratusratus
12th August 2009, 20:03
now im following this thread!!!!:doh:

chanceyy
12th August 2009, 20:13
now im following this thread!!!!:doh:

yeah but will you get the bike out to play ??

banditrider
12th August 2009, 20:16
Just started playing around:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=-40.20405,175.805283&spn=0.230224,0.441513&z=11&msid=117743546656374100625.000470ed4642ee91302c1

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 20:36
yep. that looks mint. Now get on your bike and go get monies tag. Its not that far out. 5 mins tops.

banditrider
12th August 2009, 20:41
Yeah I think I know where it is but someone else can get it tonight. Might have another bash tomorrow night if I can work that one out.

We now have an email address manawatu.tagorama@gmail.com. Maybe when a tag has been found the original poster could email their original pic & location there to make things a little easier...

Can see all the pics full size here: http://picasaweb.google.com/manawatu.tagorama/ManawatuTagorama?feat=directlink

banditrider
12th August 2009, 21:32

Monie
12th August 2009, 21:47
yep. that looks mint. Now get on your bike and go get monies tag. Its not that far out. 5 mins tops.
shut up you are not to give out any more. or else... you are worse than a woman... you want to walk to work tommorow... lol

Flynn
12th August 2009, 22:50
shut up you are not to give out any more. or else... you are worse than a woman... you want to walk to work tommorow... lol

Don't worry Lance, I'll take you ...... after 9, what was the next clue again:bleh:

cowboyz
12th August 2009, 23:36
Ill tell ya what.. you got a really really really slim chance of me getting on the back of your bike to go to town!... Its that way ------------>

mowgli
13th August 2009, 07:34
I think we could get more geeky than that...
See what I mean...I have a plan, a bit of work but whatyareckon about creating our own map?
Sounds good. GoogleDocs looks good too

cowboyz
13th August 2009, 07:38
go get the tag!!!!!

mowgli
13th August 2009, 07:40
We now have an email address manawatu.tagorama@gmail.com. Maybe when a tag has been found the original poster could email their original pic & location there to make things a little easier...

Can see all the pics full size here: http://picasaweb.google.com/manawatu.tagorama/ManawatuTagorama?feat=directlink

Geez, and I thought I had geekish tendencies. Compared to you I am but a minnow in the pond of geekdom. Great work

cowboyz
13th August 2009, 07:41
BR is the pinicale of geekyness

Flynn
13th August 2009, 07:58
Ill tell ya what.. you got a really really really slim chance of me getting on the back of your bike to go to town!... Its that way ------------>

:scooter: No, no I would let you pilot the mighty zuki, as long as you promise you could handle the power:yes::gob::bleh:

Pegasus
13th August 2009, 08:00
Just started playing around:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=-40.20405,175.805283&spn=0.230224,0.441513&z=11&msid=117743546656374100625.000470ed4642ee91302c1

Cool map, but why are all the bikes Green?

cowboyz
13th August 2009, 09:08
:scooter: No, no I would let you pilot the mighty zuki, as long as you promise you could handle the power:yes::gob::bleh:

but someone might see me..............

Told you that lad has taste............

Pegasus
13th August 2009, 18:08
Told you that lad has taste............

Is it that the leader on the score board chooses the colour. Might have to get my butt into gear & start chasing some tags, so I can change them all to Black ;) :lol:

banditrider
13th August 2009, 18:23
BR is the pinicale of geekyness

Gee thanks, writing you out of my will as we speak...

Blame Google - cheap buggers could only afford to offer a green bike. Falling apart too by the looks.

Oh, on a geeky note, do you want a leader board below the map?

And on a not so geeky note - has anyone got Monie's tag yet?

Pegasus
13th August 2009, 18:27
And on a not so geeky note - has anyone got Monie's tag yet?

I need a couple of clues for that one. A map with a nice black "X marks the spot" will do me. :scooter:

cowboyz
13th August 2009, 19:26
Should I go get it?

Monie
13th August 2009, 19:28
A big clue
Vally East Road

Monie
13th August 2009, 19:30
Should I go get it?

no that would be cheating have patience little grass hopper...

Owl
13th August 2009, 20:10
Should I go get it?

no that would be cheating have patience little grass hopper...

Yeah and if it takes a week, then it takes a week. Can't have them all just around the corner, as that would be boring.:yes:

banditrider
13th August 2009, 20:46
It's dark out! 2 pics of the next tag due to darkedness, maybe the graffitti will help?

Monie
13th August 2009, 21:01
not bad you can have that one but where is the river... lol

banditrider
13th August 2009, 21:16
Need a better flash.

Flynn
13th August 2009, 21:23
Need a better flash.

You haven't told us where Monie's tag was

Flynn
13th August 2009, 21:28
i'll take that back, just looked on web site.

And btw cowboyz, I knew I was HOT, not cold, :angry2::argh:

sparkles
13th August 2009, 22:42
ooo this looks fun have to have a go at this .
so all i have to do is ride my bike to the location of tag, take a photo then get back home and post it ,then i get 24hrs to go take a photo of a new location. is that right???. and so who puts up the photos on the Manawatu Tagorama picasa website?

banditrider
14th August 2009, 07:12
That's basically it but you can get your 2nd pic straight after getting the tag pic and then post them up together. But, you run the risk of someone else getting the tag first. At the mo' I'm doing the map thingee but could spread that task around at some stage...

PS I think that you should have to get your pic straight after getting the tag pic to make it a bit fairer and keeps the game going along...

Flynn
14th August 2009, 08:34
That's basically it but you can get your 2nd pic straight after getting the tag pic and then post them up together. But, you run the risk of someone else getting the tag first. At the mo' I'm doing the map thingee but could spread that task around at some stage...

PS I think that you should have to get your pic straight after getting the tag pic to make it a bit fairer and keeps the game going along...

Right BR, more of a clue please, quite frankly your photo sucks:wacko::bash:

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 12:54
yeah... a photo of a 25kph sign... in the dark... with no land features and no location related clue... thats a little sad and the games slowing down with these last two.

When we post up the new tag the clue (an actually clue to the location) goes up at the same time.

Workable plan of madness?

This has obviously been a problem with the other regoins playing this game as its been added into the basic rules. "post up a pic along with a clue..."

Saying " here is a pic of some tarseal. And the clue is, a snail crawled over my boot when I took the pic"... means naught but " a clue like "Feltex is no more..." or " the brigde to Feltex is a bridge to nowhere now..." would be a clue to the bridge on the halcolm backroad passed the empty Feltex factory.

Then you get a few getting the clue at the same time and a race to get it. Much more exciting. Especially if they then arrive at the location together!

Meanie
14th August 2009, 13:08
We already have a clue, he was out vally east road from PN, cant be too hard to find, just gotta go and look, part of the fun

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 15:33
look...? huh?

how can you see when everything other than the black strip directly in front is a blur?? :crazy:

Owl
14th August 2009, 16:45
yeah... a photo of a 25kph sign... in the dark... with no land features and no location related clue... thats a little sad and the games slowing down with these last two.

When we post up the new tag the clue (an actually clue to the location) goes up at the same time.

Workable plan of madness?

This has obviously been a problem with the other regoins playing this game as its been added into the basic rules. "post up a pic along with a clue..."

Saying " here is a pic of some tarseal. And the clue is, a snail crawled over my boot when I took the pic"... means naught but " a clue like "Feltex is no more..." or " the brigde to Feltex is a bridge to nowhere now..." would be a clue to the bridge on the halcolm backroad passed the empty Feltex factory.

Then you get a few getting the clue at the same time and a race to get it. Much more exciting. Especially if they then arrive at the location together!

We already have a clue, he was out vally east road from PN, cant be too hard to find, just gotta go and look, part of the fun

Have to agree with Meanie on this one and it's part on the fun.

I seem to remember reading about ditching the Pongaroa tag and starting again.:nono: Pegasus felt the need to "Let the cat out of the bag" as to my intentions, just to keep the tag in play.:argh:

I may take my next tag to end edge of the map, just to piss people off!:bleh:

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 16:55
bugger... I dont have the range to get from mcD's in Feilding to McD's in the square... I'll be screwed...lol

Owl
14th August 2009, 16:58
bugger... I dont have the range to get from mcD's in Feilding to McD's in the square... I'll be screwed...lol

Eat less McD's:msn-wink:

Monie
14th August 2009, 17:01
You haven't told us where Monie's tag was
it was up valley east road about 20k to 30ks up from ashhurst...

Right BR, more of a clue please, quite frankly your photo sucks:wacko::bash: i know where it is but cant get to it yet... meanie not home

and you lot stop moaning and think about it ...[ htf up] ...:) it is only a game there are not that many 25k signs ... ok have a nice day ...lol

Meanie
14th August 2009, 17:40
Look what i found on the Pahiatua track
I,m off to get the next one, be a while dont wait up

cowboyz
14th August 2009, 17:41
a green bike? lucky you!

banditrider
14th August 2009, 18:36
I,m off to get the next one, be a while dont wait up

That's the bugger - you spotted the graffitti eh?

PS: there have been at least 3 pics that I had know idea where they were but were picked up easily by others...surely it has to be a bit of challenge?

PPS: got a few doosey's in mind...

banditrider
14th August 2009, 18:39
a green bike? lucky you!

Didn't spot that when I was there...

ynot slow
14th August 2009, 19:45
Didn't spot that when I was there...

Maybe waiting for AA roadside rescue.:whistle:

Not nice,any bike with over 100000km deserves cudos and respect.:yes:

bogan
14th August 2009, 19:46
That's the bugger - you spotted the graffitti eh?

PS: there have been at least 3 pics that I had know idea where they were but were picked up easily by others...surely it has to be a bit of challenge?

PPS: got a few doosey's in mind...

Is it supposed to be hard to find? or easy enough to keep the tags turning over quickly?

banditrider
14th August 2009, 20:23
I reckon leave it up to the person who scores the tag. If it's really tough then a clue per day until found??? Bejeebus, don't want too many rules - just want fun!

Bit of an update to website: http://sites.google.com/site/manawatutagorama/

Meanie
14th August 2009, 20:49
Went for a poodle with Cowboyz, Matt Makay13 and Sparkles and took some photos So heres the new tag, not giving too much away just yet
Happy hunting

Flynn
14th August 2009, 21:16
Went for a poodle with Cowboyz, Matt Makay13 and Sparkles and took some photos So heres the new tag, not giving too much away just yet
Happy hunting

Great Pic:eek5: Wow a parking meter, IIIIMMMMM, Awesome:crybaby:, Is it Wellington, may be Hamilton, New Plymouth even, oh no that's right it's manawatu tag o rama. This just gets better:angry::angry2:

cowboyz
14th August 2009, 21:19
They are not that common these days. In fact, only a place that is stuck in the past would possibly have them outside a gas station.

bogan
14th August 2009, 21:23
Great Pic:eek5: Wow a parking meter, IIIIMMMMM, Awesome:crybaby:, Is it Wellington, may be Hamilton, New Plymouth even, oh no that's right it's manawatu tag o rama. This just gets better:angry::angry2:

pretty old school parking meter though, dont think ive seen any of them in palmy, perhaps some hick town like ashurst :Pokey: fielding or bulls has it

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 21:31
right.. so we just need to work out the range on the thirstiest bike in the group... the RG150 2 stroke and take into account they all live in Ashhurst and so started from there, set a pair of dividers to the range on the bike and circle a search area on a map, looking for hick towns with active gas sations, hillbillies and meuseum meters... woodville or paihiatua perhaps...

Its a science I tell ya

mowgli
14th August 2009, 21:32

a green bike?
Ooooouch, looks like he failed to take that corner. Hope the rider was okay?

sparkles
14th August 2009, 21:37
right.. so we just need to work out the range on the thirstiest bike in the group... the RG150 2 stroke and take into account they all live in Ashhurst and so started from there, set a pair of dividers to the range on the bike and circle a search area on a map, looking for hick towns with active gas sations, hillbillies and meuseum meters... woodville or paihiatua perhaps...

Its a science I tell ya

HEy! hey! hey!!!! you and your science!!!!! any smart person would just follow the smoky trail to the sight!:scooter::scooter:

cowboyz
14th August 2009, 21:38

Its a science I tell ya

Im thinking you should turn your science in the other direction and think smaller than either of those 2 towns.

Ooooouch, looks like he failed to take that corner. Hope the rider was okay?

Hey, its not a triumph!

Meanie
14th August 2009, 21:40
Cowboyz, shut up will you

mowgli
14th August 2009, 21:44
Hey, its not a triumph!
C'mon that was a Honda :crazy: The Trumpy has been very well behaved.

cowboyz
14th August 2009, 21:45
Cowboyz, shut up will you

but they will start moaning and then Ill have to go do the loop again just to get a tag............

C'mon that was a Honda :crazy: The Trumpy has been very well behaved.

oh yeah.. one less honda on the road.. doing the world a favour really.

mowgli
14th August 2009, 21:47
They are not that common these days. In fact, only a place that is stuck in the past would possibly have them outside a gas station.
Hmmmm. My friends mum lives there. Pity I'm Daddy daycare all weekend. No tags for me :angry:

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 21:47
see... the science of baiting a kawasaki rider.... so easy:whistle:

mowgli
14th August 2009, 21:50
... the science of baiting a kawasaki rider....
fish and barrels never went so well together :woohoo:

Meanie
14th August 2009, 21:56
but they will start moaning and then Ill have to go do the loop again just to get a tag............

oh yeah.. one less honda on the road.. doing the world a favour really.

Frankly i dont give a rats arse if they start moaning. you have already given them more clues than needed to find it. They are supposed to guess where it is and ride thier bikes to find it. I could have told them where it is too but chose not too

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 21:58
:girlfight::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry:

slydesigns
14th August 2009, 22:05
looking back over the previous tag pics... that Battlestar looks bloody good in the kandi red!

mowgli
14th August 2009, 22:47

Hmmmm. My friends mum lives there. Pity I'm Daddy daycare all weekend. No tags for me :angry:

Actually the spot I'm thinking of is within a gas load (one way) but now that I check, it's outside the map you posted earlier. Have the boundaries been extended?

cowboyz
14th August 2009, 22:51
how far did you think we rode.

I might add we rode it with 2 learner riders in the dark and rain. Dont over think it. the clues should have given it away already. Most would have been there but may not have noticed the parking meters.