PDA

View Full Version : Mt Wellington this Sat (8 August)

BigAl
6th August 2009, 19:19
Short notice unfortunately guys & girls as the Kart club bumped it forward a week.

Reminder for those that want to come along and ride Pocket Bikes on the Mt Wellington track or have a look at what they are all about.

This Saturday from 9.30, directions here, http://www.nzmmrc.co.nz/page.php?3
Cost to ride is $20, $10 kids. Minimum protective gear is ankles covered, knee pads, stout jacket, gloves & helmet (no visible flesh)

At least the weather looks fine:sunny:

mohawk
6th August 2009, 22:03
Cool, been on the phone, we're all keen.

prettybillie
7th August 2009, 15:18
I've got a pocket bike - can anyone come along and have a go?

BigAl
7th August 2009, 15:36
I've got a pocket bike - can anyone come along and have a go?
Sure can PB, just make sure you have the safety gear, nylon pegs(std D2 ones ok) and side stand removed.

prettybillie
7th August 2009, 16:02
Sure can PB, just make sure you have the safety gear, nylon pegs(std D2 ones ok) and side stand removed.

Awesome - so can't wait!!!! See you there at 9.30...

Z1_ZPF_BOY
7th August 2009, 17:48
Want to come, just got to convince the parents to let me miss football which just happens to be at 12:00.... slap bang in the middle.

Z1_ZPF_BOY
8th August 2009, 16:38
GREAT DAY! PERFECT WEATHER AND A REASONABLE TURN-OUT. HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT MEETING. :scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:

DELLORTO
8th August 2009, 16:40
that was great, still got racing tomorrow tho :wari: !

thanks for the ride on your D1 connor.......seemed abit weird compared to my fxr

Ray LeCheminant
8th August 2009, 21:32
Seemed weird being at a race track - been a long time - glad you liked it Dellorto....your FXR looks nice

Connor was itching to get on the bike today - Pukekohe to Mt Welly twice in one day (soccer in the middle) as a pain - but Connor enjoyed himself