PDA

View Full Version : Another one

SPman
3rd April 2005, 10:37
Any news, anyone?

Sat 2/4/05 - Herald online
A motorcyclist has been killed in an accident at Whenuapai, north-west of Auckland.

He suffered massive head injuries when his bike collided with a power pole on Brighams Creek Road.

Grumpy
3rd April 2005, 16:39
Starting to see these kind of threads too damn often. For fuck sake take it easy out there everybody!

crashe
3rd April 2005, 19:03
People can we all please ride safely out there...

RIP for this rider.

avgas
3rd April 2005, 19:22
well ive just about finished my bike - but i think ill leave her in the shed...especially on the 27th. Cos on the 27th that means my jewellery would have been in me for a year.
I hate aniversaries.
Keep it save and get noticed out there guys and girls.
Am tempted to put a cross on dominion rd (outside the korean bbq and postshop intersection), on the 27th, just to make everyone think twice.
:niceone: Big ups to the ambulance and nursey people - you are the life blood of the world

Zed
3rd April 2005, 19:31
Any news, anyone?

Sat 2/4/05 - Herald online
A motorcyclist has been killed in an accident at Whenuapai, north-west of Auckland.

He suffered massive head injuries when his bike collided with a power pole on Brighams Creek Road.Far out, BC Rd is just over the back of my house!! If I was home I would have probably heard it?? Terrible news. :(

Gixxer 4 ever
3rd April 2005, 21:00
I think I will stop logging in on Sunday nights. Again our thoughts go out to the families and friends. This is the second time I have posted this tonight.