PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday

Firefight
22nd October 2003, 06:48
dam I love shift work !:D , got a message from a rider yesterday early am, wana go for a ride ?,,stupid question ! So we meet Bombay Caltex Midday, Were do you wana go I ? I ask,
How about Tauranga, Shit ,I went there the other day I replied.

Oh well why not, down via matamata, over the hill Ye ha, In to TGA, park the bikes, bit of a walk around water front, fanstastic day, stop for a bit of a drink and a chat ( about bikes)

Its over the Mt for a look and perv on beach front, back over the Kiamaias (Sorry "What" getting short of time, tooted as we passed your place ) Man you were right about cops on your road!!
I think we counted 5-6 cops just on that bit of road

back to matamata, over to SHW 1, cambridge back road to Morrinsville and my old Fav Tahuna to SHW1, quick stop at mercer for cafine and home about 7pm

thanks for your company mate:rockon: :

What?
22nd October 2003, 07:21
Heard the tooting. Looked at my bike parked in the garage. Felt glum. Looked in the rear view mirror and noted I was green. I am either envious or a Martian.:(

Slim
22nd October 2003, 15:36
Oh yeah! Shiftwork is a real b*tch, especially at this time of the year! :niceone:

Got out and about the Waikato for an hour or two with Marty this morning & had an absolute blast! Lots of roads that put a BIG grin on your face. :D :cool:

And now I'm at w*rk. :(

But I've got all of tomorrow & most of Friday off too. :D

Slim
22nd October 2003, 17:57
It gets worse believe it or not!!!

I've got tomorrow off & it's going to be sunny :sunny: in the Waikato again!!! :D:D:D:D:D

MikeL
22nd October 2003, 18:17
But at least those of us who only work Mon to Fri (i.e. boring job) can look forward to 3 whole days of riding over the long weekend.
Provided of course that the weather cooperates...
Track record for Labour weekends is not all that impressive though...
:(

Slim
22nd October 2003, 18:21
And not looking to be too flash this year either. :p

I'm working night shift & getting something ridiculous like double time all weekend AND a day in lieu. :cool: