PDA

View Full Version : Don't steal bikes!

steve_t
10th August 2009, 16:46
Karma in action :Punk:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/crash-victim-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1590999.aspx :stupid:

Sorry mods, this should be in Rant or Rave

Nagash
10th August 2009, 16:49
Holy crap...

That is so epic..

ready4whatever
10th August 2009, 16:50
haha good job

dogsnbikes
10th August 2009, 16:51
Thats Awesome Bling that bike owner:Punk:

funky monkey
10th August 2009, 16:54
Bahaha owned
Nice find

WarlockNZ
10th August 2009, 17:01
Karma in action :Punk:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/crash-victim-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1590999.aspx :stupid:

Sorry mods, this should be in Rant or Rave

If i may, on the one hand I'm glad the guy got his ride back but, on the other i am appalled at his actions.

Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime in and of itself and now the guy can expect a visit from he plod.

Personally, i would have called the prick an ambulance, waited for the plod to arrive and made sure they threw the book at him once he recovered.

maybe not as satisfying as a swift punch in the face, but revenge none the less.

bogan
10th August 2009, 17:03
lmao, hope his bike wasnt too damaged

Maha
10th August 2009, 17:07
If i may, on the one hand I'm glad the guy got his ride back but, on the other i am appalled at his actions.

Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime in and of itself and now the guy can expect a visit from he plod.

Personally, i would have called the prick an ambulance, waited for the plod to arrive and made sure they threw the book at him once he recovered.

maybe not as satisfying as a swift punch in the face, but revenge none the less.

I agree ....he also lifted the guys wallet, what prick thing to do, he has the same morals as the bike thief.

'A source said the owner of the bike had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle'.

YellowDog
10th August 2009, 17:08
Great story.

Unfortunately it is the owner who will now get screwed.

Forget punching him on the nose.

Pull the stake out and shove it up his arse!

skidMark
10th August 2009, 17:10
Bwahhahah what a legend... i wouldve staked him a couple more times for good measure

PirateJafa
10th August 2009, 17:10
I agree ....he also lifted the guys wallet, what prick thing to do, he has the same morals as the bike thief.

'A source said the owner of the bike had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle'.

Well the thief had crashed his bike. Surely you don't expect him to pay repairs out of his own pocket?

Fuck thieves. Better off without the scum.

Sollyboy
10th August 2009, 17:14
excellento :laugh:

Maha
10th August 2009, 17:16
Well the thief had crashed his bike. Surely you don't expect him to pay repairs out of his own pocket?

Fuck thieves. Better off without the scum.

Firstly, what a lame response...
Secondly...
Fact still remains mate (which ever way you look at it) the bike owner also stoll something....which makes him what? he can also now be charged with assult....

Pay for repairs???....insurance!!!!
And dont go down the 'what if he had no insurance' bullshit either.

F5 Dave
10th August 2009, 17:23
With the stake pulled out he was waay more likely to bleed to death. Owner could be done for manslaughter if he died. Yes the thief deserves to die, but why get done for it?

MDR2
10th August 2009, 17:24
The bike owner would only get a visit from police if the theif was to lay charges i thought? end of the day he would have to explain why he was in control of a bike he had no right being on. Be interesting to see ow this one pans out, my money is on the theif will lick his wounds and shut the fuck up.

im sure theres a more legal side to it, having left the scene. Though he did check to see if he was alright and helped him get the post out of his back.

A friendly punch on the nose to say 'hey, no hard feelings'

open and shut case imo

PirateJafa
10th August 2009, 17:27
Fact still remains mate (which ever way you look at it) the bike owner also stoll something....which makes him what? he can also now be charged with assult....

I wouldn't consider the owner to have "stolen" that wallet. After all, the thief had left the owner's $$ (in fairings, engine covers etc) scraped across the asphalt. Really he was just "re-appropriating" his own money back.

And your attempt to get out of the insurance question is rubbish as well. Clearly you know you're on shaky ground there.

I have a friend whose brother was riding his bike along, quite legally on the road, with third party insurance etc (being a "good" boy). He was hit and his bike written off by a 15y/o girl who had no license nor obviously, insurance either. Despite being found by the courts as being completely liable, and fined by the cops, they have not seen a cent of the money the written-off motorbike.

Clearly you think that these sorts of situations are completely fair, and socially and legally acceptable.

LBD
10th August 2009, 17:31
If

Leaving the scene of an accident YOU ARE INVOLVED IN ...is a crime. He was not involved in the accident.

Mom
10th August 2009, 17:40
Being pissed off about having your bike stolen is fair enough but that is about as far as it goes with this story for me...

The bloke that has his bike stolen will be facing some serious questions, if not charges as a result of his actions. Theft and assualt, at the very least. What a tool!

It is not ok to steal anything! Nor is it ok to clobber someone when they are already on the ground, let alone badly injured.

Conquiztador
10th August 2009, 17:47
"Yes officer, I was the one who called you. I followed him as he stole my bike and I was concerned that he might injure him self. When I arrived he had already fallen on the pole. Seven times. And was dead. I had a look trying to find any identification information on him, but he did not even have a wallet"

dipshit
10th August 2009, 17:50
on the other i am appalled at his actions.

Who gives a fuck.

McWild
10th August 2009, 18:20
IMO the owner's mistakes were taking out the stake, and leaving the scene.

Arrive at scene. Assess situation. Check bike. Go to thief.
Sure, punch him and so forth a few times. Take money from wallet and anything that will frustrate thief to lose.

Then ring cops. Cops arrive, well done for staying there regardless. Any bruising left by you will probably go unnoticed, since the man is frickin impaled.

Cops are informed of you taking money. Who do they believe, the guy who stuck around to see if the guy who just stole his pride and joy is ok and waits for ambulance or the guy who just nicked a bike, crashed it, and impaled himself on a fence?

Maha
10th August 2009, 18:22
Leaving the scene of an accident YOU ARE INVOLVED IN ...is a crime. He was not involved in the accident.

Clearly he did remove evidence form the scene and who in thier right mind would remove an impaled post from a persons body? lets hope it was a paramedic.

Two wrongs in this case.

nodrog
10th August 2009, 18:35
but what if he had no insurance? :dodge:

ital916
10th August 2009, 18:47
Hmm I would have turned up, punched him a few times. Wouldnt have removed the stake as it might have been the only thing stopping him from bleeding to death.......I probably would have twisted it a couple of times..when trying to acertain the seriousness of his injuries of course.

Then I would have gotten my now wrecked motorcycle, dragged it along and dropped it on his legs...by accident whilst trying to clear the seen of course.

The I would have sat next to him and laughed and started to sing the song that never ends, so if he did die, then he would go to hell with that song in his head.

Babelfish
10th August 2009, 19:17
Not ONE of you inconsiderate fuckers has considered the poor old lady who has now had her garden fucked up!!!

(...but she did make up for it and now has a damaged bike hidden in her garage and $50 cash for her troubles...on yer love!)

steve_t
10th August 2009, 21:39
Not ONE of you inconsiderate fuckers has considered the poor old lady who has now had her garden fucked up!!!

(...but she did make up for it and now has a damaged bike hidden in her garage and $50 cash for her troubles...on yer love!)

Hahahaha :laugh: Bling your way mate :laugh::laugh:

imdying
11th August 2009, 08:50
Fuck 'em, he got what he deserved. Good on the guy for beating him up and taking his wallet, I'd do the same to any of you cunts, except I'm smarter these days, I'd spare my knuckles and kick him in the face instead.

You dick head pc mofos who're like 'Boo hoo he stole something too...'... really... maybe this guy just lives in the real world, you know, the one where victims never get reparation for the crimes commited against them by gutter scum like this piece of shit.

As for oh noes he took the stake out, he might die... well wahh wahh wahhh, call me a waaahbulance.... the wages of sin are death you idiots.

NDORFN
11th August 2009, 08:57
Two wrongs don't make a right, except when someone fucks with your bike, then anything goes.

jim.cox
11th August 2009, 09:00
Fuck 'em, he got what he deserved.

Yay for Instant Karma :)

Swoop
11th August 2009, 09:20
Presumably the bike wasn't a Honda. The rider might have had other ideas if he found the theiving cunt impaled and unable to move.:buggerd:

MarkH
11th August 2009, 09:25
IMO the owner's mistakes were taking out the stake

It was a mistake to remove the stake, adding a few more on the other hand . . .

Removing money from the wallet is a good idea, but he will need to sue for the rest - I doubt the thief had enough to cover his insurance excess.

He could have stuck around to let the police know that he tried to help, but when he got there the crim had already crashed and impaled himself on 5 stakes.

Taz
11th August 2009, 09:28
Firstly, what a lame response...
Secondly...

The original thief got what he deserved IMO. Bike owner got some compensation. Can't be soft on these assholes.

StoneY
11th August 2009, 09:38

maybe not as satisfying as a swift punch in the face, but revenge none the less.:whocares:

Who CARES!!!!
If more thieves were treated like this, less bastards would nick our bikes
Youv OBVIOUSLY never had ya bike stolen and crashed by some scumsucker asswipe that cant be fucked earning their living.....

I work REALLY hard for my toys and I too would have bashed and 'fined' the wanker who took my bike, even if he was bleeding out
I bet the owner took great pleasure twisting that stake as he pulled it out too!:innocent:

steve_t
11th August 2009, 10:40
I wonder if the impaled bike thief will ever steal another bike. My cynical side thinks he'll do it again but my even more cynical side thinks he'll have lost the use of his arm and will live of welfare for the rest of his life living off the taxpayers dollars :angry2:

thepom
11th August 2009, 11:40
I,m with Idying.....harden up you pc pussies.......dead men don,t talk.....:bash:

"D" FZ1
11th August 2009, 11:43
Great story.

Unfortunately it is the owner who will now get screwed.

Forget punching him on the nose.

Pull the stake out and shove it up his arse!

EXACTLY :yes:

red675
11th August 2009, 15:11
Real World Check - our justice system may be easy to rubbish but it's all there is between what we have and Mad Max - it would (on a good day at least) judge both the thiefs' and the owners actions independently so both would stand to get jail time

those that would have twisted the stake might possibly get life

nice community we've got here

interesting that the paper's headline was "Crash victim robbed while impaled on stake"
and even the day later when most of the details were known "Man recovers after being robbed while impaled on a stake"

Seems the paper at least understands something of what the law is about

MarkH
11th August 2009, 17:46
Real World Check - our justice system may be easy to rubbish but it's all there is between what we have and Mad Max - it would (on a good day at least) judge both the thiefs' and the owners actions independently so both would stand to get jail time

I know what you are saying and if I was the bike owner I would have just phoned the police and ambulance and then waited for them to arrive.

The criminal that got staked though - I am having a lot of trouble mustering up an iota of sympathy for the fucktard.

StoneY
11th August 2009, 17:59

Seems the paper at least understands something of what the law is about

It happened in Oz, so judging our 'community' is pointless, as is the crack about 'our' justice system (which sux ass) and caters to criminals far more so than the innocent tax payers they prey on

Stuff the legalities, I like the owners style.
And I really dont give a shit for a criminals rights, they have too many as it is, what about the victims?

sondela
11th August 2009, 18:12
The Kiwi biking community are, as far as I've seen, an excellent and caring bunch of people, who, in real situations will give unstintingly of their time, care and effort where it's needed, without a second thought..
Nothing wrong with them..I'm proud to be a biker.

Maha
11th August 2009, 18:18
The original thief got what he deserved IMO. Bike owner got some compensation. Can't be soft on these assholes.

Cant argue with the first bit, I totally agree.
Bike owner may also get some community service along with his 'compensation'.

MarkH
11th August 2009, 18:39
The Kiwi biking community are, as far as I've seen, an excellent and caring bunch of people, who, in real situations will give unstintingly of their time, care and effort where it's needed, without a second thought..
Nothing wrong with them..I'm proud to be a biker.

I have noticed the same thing - just check on the 'members offering help' thread. I am truly proud to be a member of this community!

dipshit
11th August 2009, 18:44
Bike owner may also get some community service along with his 'compensation'.

And that's whats fucked up with our PC culture. That man deserves a DB... not to be treated like it was his fault.

StoneY
11th August 2009, 18:49
Yip the Kiwi biker community is to a man and woman (and in between?) a giving and honest bunch of people.
I stop on the Wainui hill for every rider I see who is in distress, same on motorway, highway, suburban street... and they do for me too
:rockon:

It dont mean we have to tolerate scumbags stealing our rides
:bash:

Ask yaself, if YOU caught the guy who stole AND crashed ya bike, tell me you'd be calm, tell me you'd call the cops...I doubt you would feel as charitable as you would for a fellow rider who like yourself has sweated blood to earn their sweet ride....
:done:

Insanity_rules
12th August 2009, 14:07
Ohhh this has provided some discussion. I say yay for Karma on the crash but boo to the bike owner for not doing the right thing.

Mully
2nd September 2009, 15:51
Punch adds to spiked bike thief's woes:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10589947

Police say the 39-year-old took the bike and was riding around Greenwell Pt, east of Nowra, on Sunday afternoon when the crash occurred. As he hit the ground he became impaled on a wooden garden spike.

But then someone - thought to be the bike's owner - turned up and allegedly punched him in the face.

Boo fucking hoo.

Blackshear
2nd September 2009, 15:58
'But then someone'
They say that as if someone lower than the fucksack came and randomly slapped him while he was down.

Why the fuck do criminals have rights -during- a crime?
It's like saying they have the right to breathe when robbing your of your shit, killing your family, stealing $10 from the corner dairy.

I hope the guy really put his shoulder into that punch, he may never get another chance.

YellowDog
2nd September 2009, 16:00
We've done this already!

Big Dave
2nd September 2009, 16:02
I think Karma has been provident. Nirvana would be if there was enough cash in the wallet to cover the damage.

been_there
2nd September 2009, 16:04
ha ha ha... Took the wallet...Love it..

Maha
2nd September 2009, 16:05
Punch adds to spiked bike thief's woes:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10589947

Boo fucking hoo.

You forgot 'and stole the bike thiefs wallet'...making them both thieves.
But I shouldn't get into that again :sweatdrop
Wont even mention the pending assult charge....:bash:
Yes we have done this before, a few weeks ago.

Big Dave
2nd September 2009, 16:15
Yes we have done this before, a few weeks ago.

Blah blah - I didn't.

Maha
2nd September 2009, 16:18
Blah blah - I didn't.

Fill ya boots then, im sure they are big enough.

Big Dave
2nd September 2009, 16:22
Fill ya boots then, im sure they are big enough.

Hat's bigger.

Boob Johnson
2nd September 2009, 16:23
Rough justice? Sounds like the title to a bad pron movie :laugh:

short-circuit
2nd September 2009, 16:24
Hat's bigger.

Y fronts would have even more room

caseye
2nd September 2009, 16:26
I didn't either Maha,must have missed that thread, least I think I must have.
Anyway, though you are right about the owner making himself a thief by taking the guys wallet.
I've got no beef with that and I agree with the sentiment that was wished for,ie: that there was enough cash in it to pay for the damage done to the bike.
Bike thieves should still be open to the laws of the old west.If you stole a horse or a ranchers cattle you were hung! no if's or butts.
I'm in favour of this being a rule/law.

Boob Johnson
2nd September 2009, 16:38
Newspapers said the motorcycle, believed to be a Harley-Davidson
See a Honda owner would never have done that :shifty:

Big Dave
2nd September 2009, 16:45

Because nobody bothers stealing them.

Maha
2nd September 2009, 16:49
I didn't either Maha,must have missed that thread, least I think I must have.
Anyway, though you are right about the owner making himself a thief by taking the guys wallet.
I've got no beef with that and I agree with the sentiment that was wished for,ie: that there was enough cash in it to pay for the damage done to the bike.
Bike thieves should still be open to the laws of the old west.If you stole a horse or a ranchers cattle you were hung! no if's or butts.
I'm in favour of this being a rule/law.

The first time it was up, the article said that the 'bike owner' also removed the spike, not alot of thought went into his actions but, then again, he could have been a tad upset at what had just happened.

I might try and find the other post.

And here it is...http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/crash-victim-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1590999.aspx

dpex
2nd September 2009, 22:38

You're right! A honda owner would have bonked the guy, then stolen his wallet, and then said something like, 'Thank you, dear.'

Patrick
3rd September 2009, 00:12
The first time it was up, the article said that the 'bike owner' also removed the spike, not alot of thought went into his actions but, then again, he could have been a tad upset at what had just happened.

I might try and find the other post.

And here it is...http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/crash-victim-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1590999.aspx

Can't believe everything you see in the paper. The NZ ones are bad enough. Dunno about them Ozzie ones. But I live in hope........

Mystic13
3rd September 2009, 08:39
As the other poster said besides repost. The earlier story came from the local paper. Pulling the spike out must have hurt. I wonder if there was a twist or two on the way out.

I wouldn't taken the spike out. It seems the chances of rupturing something and the whole thing going wrong seem too good.

I wonder how he got the damage to his leg. Was that post crash. If the owner got the wallet did he get pin codes as well. Really a funny poetic justice story.

I don't have any sympathy for the thief. Even with the stake being pulled out, wallet taken and being punched.

It seems the owner did what many would like to do but don't.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/man-recovers-after-being-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1592833.aspx

nadroj
3rd September 2009, 08:54
But your honour - I administered the only anethetic I had available to me to help the por fella with his pain! I even administered extra doses to make sure he wouldn't feel the pain he must have been enduring.

Patrick
3rd September 2009, 11:29
LOL

Your honour, he was in pain, so I smashed him one or five times in the face to take his mind off the pain of the spike...

I'm sure he only took the wallet for identification purposes, to assist the Police in case he took off while he was stowing his bike back at home :msn-wink:..... No intent = no theft....

Good on the bike owner, I say......

EJK
3rd September 2009, 11:30
Good riddance.

MarkH
3rd September 2009, 11:48
I would have taken his wallet, removed the cash, inserted a bill for the bike damage above what the cash would have covered and then put the wallet back. And also taken note of his address so me and mates could visit to collect the outstanding debt.

It would also take me some effort not to add extra spikes - one doesn't seem enough for the thieving scum that take peoples bikes.

st00ji
3rd September 2009, 15:05
sounds like the man deserves a medal to me

if the cunt hadnt taken the bike he would still have his bus money and unbroken nose!

Ecclesnz
3rd September 2009, 16:59
"Honestly occifer the man was screaming like a little girl. I only slapped him to stop him from panicking. I did not steal his wallet, I was worried he might lose consciousness and be robbed by some ne'er do well so took it home with me for safe keeping. Since he wishes to belong to the biking fraternity I have passed his details on to some of my other biker friends to keep an eye for him on him."

Edbear
24th September 2009, 09:27
Now, do I have any sympathy for the guy..? Ah... Nah... :stupid:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/crash-victim-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1590999.aspx

Hope the link works okay..

crazyhorse
24th September 2009, 09:31
That's what you call "karma" lol. He got his comeupance! :lol:

one fast tl1ooo
24th September 2009, 09:34
:laugh:I would of broken more than his nose, :2guns:

funky monkey
24th September 2009, 11:51
I believe it belongs in repost.

Bloody funny though

PrincessBandit
24th September 2009, 17:46
hilarious!

YellowDog
24th September 2009, 17:48
A terrible waste for a helicopter resource.

chef
24th September 2009, 20:52
yeah repost. justice served though

mynameis
24th September 2009, 23:23
0o0opsee :lol: here's a punch on my way out incase a rake through your shoulders wasn't enough.

LBD
25th September 2009, 01:48
yeah repost. justice served though

Does anyone know what happened to the bike owner if he was caught?

awayatc
25th September 2009, 07:06
thief kebabs......

the new stake away......

awayatc
25th September 2009, 07:07
Does anyone know what happened to the bike owner if he was caught?

He was told off for not putting the stake back in.......

short-circuit
25th September 2009, 07:23
Now, do I have any sympathy for the guy..? Ah... Nah... :stupid:

You're going to hell Edbear if your saviour reads KB. What ever happenned to forgiveness, turn the other cheek and all that malarky? :doh:

PrincessBandit
25th September 2009, 07:39
You're going to hell Edbear if your saviour reads KB. What ever happenned to forgiveness, turn the other cheek and all that malarky? :doh:

doesn't make us all bleeding hearts either......

Personally I wouldn't have taken the guys wallet but I'd have probably still punched him in the hooter.

Edbear
25th September 2009, 07:41

Oh, I think the verse "you will reap what you sow" comes into this one. Forgiveness isn't unconditional either. Besides, it was rather funny, although I may not have punched him on the nose and stolen his wallet...

short-circuit
25th September 2009, 09:34
Oh, I think the verse "you will reap what you sow" comes into this one. Forgiveness isn't unconditional either. Besides, it was rather funny, although I may not have punched him on the nose and stolen his wallet...

Aren't the bible and projection a wonderful combination - interpret any way you like to suit your purpose.

Edbear
25th September 2009, 10:27
Aren't the bible and projection a wonderful combination - interpret any way you like to suit your purpose.

Not at all, you just have to know what it actually says rather than what you've heard it says. It's called study and finding out for yourself rather than merely accepting what others say no matter who they are.

Anyway, you'll probably find this moved to the appropriate forum shortly.