PDA

View Full Version : and another newbie

kawa10
3rd April 2005, 19:49
hi people. found this site about one month ago, so thought it was about time too make my first post. i am 27 years old and live in tauranga. have been riding on the rode since i was 15 and been through the grades of bikes and now have a kawasaki zx10 r 2005. bikes play a huge part in my life, but i also enjoy music and cars. dont want too make this sound too much like a personal ad so will leave it at that. i am always keen for a ride and a chat. so if anyone is in the area, would be keen too meet up. thanks. steven.

NC
3rd April 2005, 20:04
Congratulations on your first post :D

You'll need one of these :shake:

Hehe

Storm
3rd April 2005, 20:12
Welcome to the site mate.

NC30 - I didnt know you were wari's daughter

Zed
3rd April 2005, 20:16
hi people. found this site about one month ago, so thought it was about time too make my first post. i am 27 years old and live in tauranga. have been riding on the rode since i was 15 and been through the grades of bikes and now have a kawasaki zx10 r 2005. bikes play a huge part in my life, but i also enjoy music and cars. dont want too make this sound too much like a personal ad so will leave it at that. i am always keen for a ride and a chat. so if anyone is in the area, would be keen too meet up. thanks. steven.Finally!! (bout time you posted a message - u been using that chat module for long enuf now)

Welcome to KB Kawa. Did you get out on that fine machine of yours this weekend?

Any chance of uploading a photo of your 10 after you get a chance to wash it? :msn-wink:

Zed

Zed
3rd April 2005, 20:19
NC30 - I didnt know you were wari's daughterHaha, king & princess of the crude one-liners! :killingme

NC
3rd April 2005, 20:21
Haha, king & princess of the crude one-liners! :killingme
:bleh:

That sounded like the devil!

kawa10
3rd April 2005, 20:33
i got up really early this morning and gave it a ploish and took some pics. dont know how too post them though. not that brainy when it comes too computors. went too the okarory pub for lunch, then up over the mamakus then in through the new pyes pa road then went too town and watched the super bikes from phillip island. left when it rained about half way through the race. it was a mintyist of minty days for riding. got too start too open it up today now it is run in. cant get the smile off my face. im in chat now if anyone wants too call in and keep me company.

c4.
3rd April 2005, 20:45
Hi guy, welcome to bikers mad, mad, world of forum

woody68
3rd April 2005, 21:03
Hi mate.
Welcome aboard. :Punk:
I'm in Katikati will be moving into city soon ,would be keen on some sunday rides. :ride:

magnum
6th April 2005, 16:53
hi and welcome,cool bike,i luv my kwaka :ride:

kawa10
25th April 2005, 12:43
ok then. i have finally figured out how too post pics. there you go Zed. check them out.

TonyB
25th April 2005, 12:57
Nice bike mate. They look shit hot in blue.

Waylander
25th April 2005, 13:17
Heh welcome to the posting bit. Nice ride ya got there. Got to ride a 636 now I need to ride a ZX10. Be out your way for a few days mind if I take it for a spin? J/k:devil2:

tl_tub
25th April 2005, 13:29
Wow, thats one beaut bike youve got Steven! Nice choice of colour too! :niceone:

FEINT
25th April 2005, 18:38
That is a very very nice bike! :love: I like the colour and I like that Micron can!!

Zed
25th April 2005, 19:41
ok then. i have finally figured out how too post pics. there you go Zed. check them out.Choice wheels kawa! Thanks for making the effort to put the pics ups.

kawa10
25th April 2005, 19:56
thanks guys. gives me a warm fussy feeling too get such positive coments on the baby. let me know when you gunna be in town A.D. i could possibly organise a ride for you on a 10. steven.

andy1
25th April 2005, 20:02
Sweeeeet Ride

Waylander
25th April 2005, 20:07
Oh sweet man. Should have been there today but nobody came to pic me up. I'll let ya know.

saul
26th April 2005, 06:52
Hi Steve

New can looks good mate :niceone:

Be good to hear what she sounds like now that you can take her up the rev range :whistle:

Madmax
27th April 2005, 23:45
nice to have another ZX10R to ride around with
have had mine a while, when they are broken in
just watch out for the bent bits,decked mine at
200kms broke the foot peg on one side 350$ all was sweet
they are just a beast on the gas, 7000 plus the air box
just adds some noise and your off,fuck**g cool
i have managed to spin the centre out of my first tyre
nevermind!! new rear hoop sortly
:love: