PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone... to ride with in Welly

chef
13th August 2009, 00:23
im new to the biking thing, and just looking for someone to ride with or teach me a few pointers sometime. i live in wellington if anyone is interested? pm me or send me a txt. :niceone:

yungatart
13th August 2009, 07:40
PM one of the Welly Mentors...Deano is one

Pwalo
13th August 2009, 07:59
There are an awful lot (or perhaps a lot of awful) of riders in Wellywood.

Have a look at the meetings thread. There are usually a ride or two going on.

StoneY
13th August 2009, 18:45
Hey man, same heere been looking to do some rides
Meetings and Events forum sub menu bro- and TAG orama - soon meet new friends thats for sure

Anyway welcome to KB
:rockon:

325rocket
13th August 2009, 19:20
as soon as daylight saving starts again the wednesday night rides will be back on. caters to all levels of riders.
if your after a bit of one on one best to pm a mentor. the mentors here are not just randomly selected they know their stuff.
good luck.

sinfull
13th August 2009, 19:32
Or wait one more night till the thursday ride and get to learn faster ! Or is that a faster learn ? bwahahahaha !

chef
13th August 2009, 23:35
its hard for me i always working nights and most weekends looking for someone to do rides with during days off wich could be any day of the week haha. anyway if anyone intreasted give me a pm :)

Korumba
13th August 2009, 23:40
im new to the biking thing, and just looking for someone to ride with or teach me a few pointers sometime. i live in wellington if anyone is interested? pm me or send me a txt. :niceone:

For someone living in the capital you sure don't know how to use them...

chef
13th August 2009, 23:41
For someone living in the capital you sure don't know how to use them...

use "Them" ?

Korumba
13th August 2009, 23:48
use "Them" ?

Yes...Capitals

chef
13th August 2009, 23:53
yeah who needs them though? ha im sure it doesnt matter?

Korumba
14th August 2009, 00:05
yeah who needs them though? ha im sure it doesnt matter?
Hitcher is going to love you.........
Welcome dude get out there and ride, you will meet lots of great people on this site.
The people you actually get to ride with from here will be even better.

chef
14th August 2009, 00:07
yeah lucky to stumble across this site. im gaggin for a ride with someone my time shall come ha. thanks anyway brew

Sparky Bills
14th August 2009, 08:44
Welcome to the site by the way.
Im sure once the summer sun arrives a bit more you shouldnt find it hard to find people to ride with.
Good luck.

Jizah
14th August 2009, 11:55
I'll come for a ride with you. Although I can't really teach you much as I'm pretty shit myself.