PDA

View Full Version : Handle with care i'm new 2.

vfr dan
4th April 2005, 11:49
New to this but not to riding, great site!, am curently being sponsored to write.....Thanks ACC.

TonyB
4th April 2005, 11:53
Welcome Dan. ACC time not bike related I hope?

vfr dan
4th April 2005, 11:57
Ah no.......soccer.....don.t hurt me...!
Nah im glad i did it playing soccer, because my bike would have been broken like me too. Cast is off now and will make it for Vic Club Champs.

Dan 169 :2thumbsup

John
4th April 2005, 11:58
Ah bugger, welcome at least your experienced with ACC, just like all of us mentals, but dont worry your always welcomed here, plenty of mentals around that area to get you more ACC sponsorship, but seriously hope you get better soon.

Any way Welcome mate, nice bike you got - I've always being partial to VFR's

Got any pictures?

p.s WATCH OUT FOR WARI'S WELCOME WAGON

vfr dan
4th April 2005, 12:03
Got more photos than off my own family, but i spose thats the way it goes. There are a few pics here...... www.dan.silverbullet.co.nz, its my site for this years racing and shit, i know the creator. Can e-mail some photos too if you want later on. Got to be one of the best bikes i have ever ridden, got the looks and the handling and the midrange the other 400s lack.

jrandom
4th April 2005, 12:04
There appears to be a distinct tendency of Honda V owners on this forum to name themselves after their bike.

Anyways, hello Dan, from another Dan.

Joni
4th April 2005, 12:23
3 Dans that I know of already.... :2thumbsup

Hiya and welcome to KB!
:spudwave:

Riff Raff
4th April 2005, 13:37
Welcome to our nuthouse :wavey:

Sparky Bills
4th April 2005, 13:42
Like I have said.
Bout time you made your way to this site.

Beware...
There is alot of shit talking on here, And I know you dont talk much shit do you?? :killingme :killingme

(that could be in a TUI add! :lol: )

Riff Raff
4th April 2005, 13:44
Beware...
There is alot of shit talking on here, And I know you dont talk much shit do you?? :killingme :killingme
There's only this thread about shit at the moment http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=10547

But since it sounds like you like that sort of stuff - here's a fart to add to my welcome! :shake:

magnum
6th April 2005, 16:51
hello and welcome :ride: