PDA

View Full Version : Over step it

Maha
15th August 2009, 13:08
I cannot get over the 'must' for some people to post a thread when they get a speeding ticket. What is the reasoning behind it all?
If you get sprung for 5 K's over or 35 K's over, shut the fuck up and pay the fine, you got caught, deal with it. No amount of bleating on here will make it go away. If I ever get a speeding ticket the last thing I will do is logon and post about it.

NZsarge
15th August 2009, 13:13
If I ever get a speeding ticket the last thing I will do is logon and post about it.

When out on my bike I got this ticket once, fark it really pissed me off, I was..... :msn-wink:

Trudes
15th August 2009, 13:14
What, you mean like how some people feel the need to start a thread here everytime they take a shit?

yungatart
15th August 2009, 13:14
You? A speeding ticket?
You should brag Maha, cos we all know you're a nana rider!:bleh:
BTW, I got flashed by a speed camera on HW 2 last week...does that count?

Virago
15th August 2009, 13:16
What, you mean like how some people feel the need to start a thread here everytime they take a shit?

Ooh, speaking of which...

...Back soon.

NZsarge
15th August 2009, 13:17
You? A speeding ticket?

Wait 'till you if you get something in the post then you'll know for sure if it counts or not...

mowgli
15th August 2009, 13:19

Nah, if you saw the flash then it didn't see your plate :msn-wink:

peasea
15th August 2009, 13:26

I think I need to, my arse really smells.

oldguy
15th August 2009, 13:45
I cannot get over the 'must' for some people to post a thread when they get a speeding ticket. What is the reasoning behind it all?
If you get sprung for 5 K's over or 35 K's over, shut the fuck up and pay the fine, you got caught, deal with it. No amount of bleating on here will make it go away. If I ever get a speeding ticket the last thing I will do is logon and post about it.
So where did you get your ticket, how fast were you going, and how much.
The most important part we all want to know, is why you believe this was unjustified. :innocent::wait::cry::violin:
I guess to some its big time news, and they need to share it with us, I'm now a real biker now I got a ticket to prove it:doh:

peasea
15th August 2009, 13:49
I'm now a real biker now I got a ticket to prove it:doh:

I must be one of the baddest in town then!

Firefight
15th August 2009, 13:53

I totaly agree

good on ya m8, green 2u.

F/F

MIXONE
15th August 2009, 14:15
Did I tell you about getting a ticket in my car then?

scumdog
15th August 2009, 14:18
Can ya whinge about giving them out??????:shutup::confused:

MSTRS
15th August 2009, 14:24

You could try. Let us know how it goes for you...

FJRider
15th August 2009, 14:29
If they're expert riders, all other traffic was going much faster, they were doing a road test, they were travelling much slower than they could have been and the ticket writing cop was a complete and total anti biker wanker/fuckwit/arsehole .... then a thread moaning/boasting of said ticket therefore must be justified ... must'nt it ???

mowgli
15th August 2009, 14:34
Yes. No doubt you'd have a few interesting tales to tell.

Leyton
15th August 2009, 14:38

Because like you, something has pissed them off. And post about it... and the cycle continues :P

:first:

slofox
15th August 2009, 14:48

But but but...I LIKE to moan and whinge! Where's the fun in HingTFU?

That would be a novel idea Scummy - please do it!

Leyton
15th August 2009, 14:50
But but but...I LIKE to moan and whinge! Where's the fun in HingTFU?

That would be a novel idea Scummy - please do it!

Dude, I am having a Cry, Because your posts are TOOO long. I Object, I Object WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:girlfight::crybaby:

kiwifruit
15th August 2009, 15:01

Yeah, its almost as bad as starting a thread about a thread!

CookMySock
15th August 2009, 15:06
shut the fuck up and pay the fine, you got caught, deal with it.What is the difference between them having a little rant and you doing the same?

This is KB. It's an extended family of bikers. We talk about our daily events. So do you.

Live and let live. Telling people to STFU is just acting your feelings out on others.

Steve

The Pastor
15th August 2009, 15:09
I got a speeding ticktet, cos im bad ass

Maha
15th August 2009, 16:20
So where did you get your ticket, how fast were you going, and how much.
The most important part we all want to know, is why you believe this was unjustified. :innocent::wait::cry::violin:
I guess to some its big time news, and they need to share it with us, I'm now a real biker now I got a ticket to prove it:doh:

Haven't as yet John, been given the wagging finger once or twice by Mr/Ms oncoming police person, but never thought the need to start a thread about it, would rather take a dump...:eek:

Someone doing 80 in a 50 down Ohope way, gettin' pinged then posting about it. All they are after is some consulation that they were hard done by and the cops are wankers, when, in reality, its quite reverse.

Maha
15th August 2009, 16:38
Because like you, something has pissed them off. And post about it... and the cycle continues :P

:first:

I understand your sentiments but, it shouldn't piss them off. They should surely realise that it was probably only a matter of time. The 'speeding ticket' thread starters never seem to be in the wrong though, its the fucken wanker cops, everytime.

So yes, the cycle continues, Us verses Them??

Number One
15th August 2009, 16:40
are you saying that ISN'T cool?! Well then I might as well delete that pic of my business that I just took :eek:

Leyton
15th August 2009, 16:42
I understand your sentiments but, it shouldn't piss them off.

Yeah I guess you are right, We cant really complain for being "cought". I think in Smokeys case its something the average Jo would be unhappy about given the odds.

Most riders and drivers speed up 200m before the sign, old habbits.

I have been always told not too since I got my license 12? years ago.

Maha
15th August 2009, 16:43
are you saying that ISN'T cool?! Well then I might as well delete that pic of my business that I just took :eek:

You sure it was yours and not that little puppies??
We need a pic to chew it over...:msn-wink:

crazyhorse
15th August 2009, 16:43
I've only ever had two tickets - both on bikes - and I deserve to lose the vehicles as well as be broke and go to jail - sure hope that doesn't happen though :rofl:

Maha
15th August 2009, 16:52
Yeah I guess you are right, We cant really complain for being "cought". I think in Smokeys case its something the average Jo would be unhappy about given the odds.

Most riders and drivers speed up 200m before the sign, old habbits.

I have been always told not too since I got my license 12? years ago.

Just to make it clear....(for DB mainly) that this is not about Smokey personally.

I was coming back from Hamilton a couple of weeks ago, picked up a mate who was walking on the expressway shoulder carrying his helmet, need I say more? Pillioned him to Auckland and sent him on his merry way. His 'mishap' is on here somewhere but no thread about it. The threads will continue to pop up every now and then, they are amusing to say the least.

Any excuse to push to onus towards the law.

Number One
15th August 2009, 16:55
You sure it was yours and no that little puppies??
We need a pic to chew it over...:msn-wink:
Here you go Maha - just for you...chew on this (http://www.outhousegraffiti.com/Crap1.jpg)! :bleh:

Leyton
15th August 2009, 17:08
Here you go Maha - just for you...chew on this (http://www.outhousegraffiti.com/Crap1.jpg)! :bleh:

It looks like the peanuts have been picked out from it :P

Number One
15th August 2009, 17:10
Well I am having people over for drinks and nibbles :whistle:

Leyton
15th August 2009, 17:13
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!:puke:

CookMySock
15th August 2009, 18:39
I understand your sentiments but, it shouldn't piss them off.Things shouldn't piss you off either, but they do, and you post about it.

We're all the same - let it go, bro.

Understand, and live and let live. :apint:

Chill.
Steve

Maha
15th August 2009, 18:45
Things shouldn't piss you off either, but they do, and you post about it.

We're all the same - let it go, bro.

Understand, and live and let live. :apint:

Chill.
Steve

Amused is the oprerative word here Steve, I am not pissed off at all, takes alot for that to happen I can assure you. I have never posted anything where I personally have been in the wrong. Thats just stoopid right?

Maha
15th August 2009, 19:02
You? A speeding ticket?

'We all'? as in eveybody? everybody knows??......:confused:
Getting flashed? you should count yourself lucky YT, did have a good look...:eek:

NDORFN
15th August 2009, 19:58
I can't think of a better place for people to share opinions and experiences of laws and enforcement of than this. Who knows, someone might realise there's some serious support for reform and do something about it. You don't have to read it Maha.

Maha
15th August 2009, 21:19
I can't think of a better place for people to share opinions and experiences of laws and enforcement of than this. Who knows, someone might realise there's some serious support for reform and do something about it. You don't have to read it Maha.

I dont read the threads, I see the thread title and choose something else, like, chewing some Tin Foil. But thanks for pointing that out.

NDORFN
16th August 2009, 10:09
I dont read the threads, I see the thread title and choose something else, like, chewing some Tin Foil. But thanks for pointing that out.

Chewing tin foil :crazy: Apparently I used to do it for kicks when I was a kid.

YellowDog
16th August 2009, 10:32
As you have to take two tests to ride a bike and to drive a car; it would be better if we were able to have two licenses so that you could share the demerit points appropriately (and avoid getting a ban).

Anyone care to start a lobby group ?

peasea
16th August 2009, 11:06

It's funny you should mention that. A few years ago a buddy of mine played bass in a band named 'Dogbite'. A bit of a thrash metal thing and they did well in a 'Battle of the bands' comp one year. However, they did a song called 'Peanuts' and the most memorable line in the song went; "I know you stole my peanuts coz I saw them in your shit".

Different.