PDA

View Full Version : All sorts of bike related gear for sale

Leong
16th August 2009, 17:35
For anyone interested, I'm cleaning out the spare room and have put a lot of bike related gear on Trademe.

There's a lot of virtually brand new stuff - MX gear that was either never used or used once, and a Alpinestars T Dyno Jacket which I won as a prize. There's also some older stuff that I think is still too good to be thrown out and is good safety gear. A lot of stuff is on $1 reserve.

Search for member Leong72 if interested...

Mom
16th August 2009, 17:37
For anyone interested, I'm cleaning out the spare room and have put a lot of bike related gear on Trademe.

There's a lot of virtually brand new stuff - MX gear that was either never used or used once, and a Alpinestars T Dyno Jacket which I won as a prize. There's also some older stuff that I think is still too good to be thrown out and is good safety gear. A lot of stuff is on $1 reserve.

Search for member Leong72 if interested...

Or make it even easier for us and post the link to your auction :yes:

Leong
16th August 2009, 17:44
No problem, hope this works....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?searchtype=SELLER&member=1722142

Cheers

nallac
16th August 2009, 20:05
jeeze you've got a big head....xxxl

some good stuff for sale there.

Nicksta
17th August 2009, 16:35
wow Leong... your really having a good clean out.. let me know if your pack rack doesnt sell and buy it off ya :)

Leong
17th August 2009, 20:37
jeeze you've got a big head....xxxl

some good stuff for sale there.

Yeah, Causes all sorts of problems with helmets, and glasses.

wow Leong... your really having a good clean out.. let me know if your pack rack doesnt sell and buy it off ya :)

Cheers Nicki,

Leong
22nd August 2009, 16:47
Bump. Auctions close tomorrow, all but one item will go. Still some bargains to be had...