PDA

View Full Version : Where can you muck on my 'tard around in Auckland?

Hotpoker
16th August 2009, 20:29
I am looking for somewhere to muck around on my DRZ. Practicing wheelies, sliding turns and preferably where I can ride up and down a few stairs?

Does anybody know where i can do this in auckland without getting into to much trouble or upsetting anyone?

I don't want to make a bad name for us!

Sam I Am
16th August 2009, 23:24
the museum steps rock.....

Chrislost
17th August 2009, 21:44
I am looking for somewhere to muck around on my DRZ. Practicing wheelies, sliding turns and preferably where I can ride up and down a few stairs?

Does anybody know where i can do this in auckland without getting into to much trouble or upsetting anyone?

go hack up somones lawn! followed by the stairs to the cop shop!
just take your plate off first...

nah seriuously, find your own place, best if you go away from the shity tho because theres less chance of annoying somone there.

DELLORTO
18th August 2009, 17:40
try a skate park :shifty:

TK3
25th August 2009, 06:24

And now for some help...... Have you been to the Mt Wellington go kart track? really good tight small track where you can practice sliding and wheelies (down the short straights) but it's a really good place to practice. Some of NZ's best practice down there.