PDA

View Full Version : Afghan marriage law

Stirts
18th August 2009, 15:51
Many restrictive articles remained, including one that appears to give a husband the right to starve his wife if she refuses to have sex with him.

It also says that he can withhold this (financial) support if she refuses to "submit to her husband's reasonable sexual enjoyment", according to a translation of the article supplied by New York-based Human Rights Watch.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5833139/women-condemn-afghan-marriage-law/

If you are a heavy set woman in Afghanistan, they know you put out :rofl:

MSTRS
18th August 2009, 15:55
And your point is...?
Back to the kitchen, wench.

Stirts
18th August 2009, 15:56
And your point is...?
Back to the kitchen, wench.

The only point I ever have is when I point and larf about the size of a mans penis.

oldrider
18th August 2009, 16:03
The only point I ever have is when I point and larf about the size of a mans penis.

Boy oh boy Stirts you and I could have a lot of fun, I would have you in hysterics! :o

MSTRS
18th August 2009, 16:06
Boy oh boy Stirts you and I could have a lot of fun, I would have you in hysterics! :o

Sounds like you may have take a number and stand in line. And no tapping me on the shoulder...makes me nervous, that.

Pussy
18th August 2009, 16:07

Says "tripod" oldrider.....

Stirts
18th August 2009, 16:09

:lol: John it not the size that matters, it's how you use and abuse it

oldrider
18th August 2009, 16:09
Sounds like you may have take a number and stand in line. And no tapping me on the shoulder...makes me nervous, that.

I am brilliant at maths so no worries, it's the second hole down from the back of the neck, so unless you are deformed, we are OK! :shifty:

Blackshear
18th August 2009, 16:10
INCOMING ANALOGY (?)

It's not the size of the worm you fish with, but how it wiggles :shifty:

oldrider
18th August 2009, 16:12

I can still make Mrs O/r smile but you have made me lose my confidence! :shit:

Now I wonder what she has been smiling at all these years! :mellow:

Stirts
18th August 2009, 16:15
I found this article interesting because I had a friend who denied her man on occasion. Apparently he used to go absolutely septic on her, throw tantrum evens. I would have laughed my arse off, but she used to give in and let him have his way.

I told her that this was a form of abuse and that she needed to sort it out. She left him.

ManDownUnder
18th August 2009, 16:15
At least I'm safe LOL (you can't laugh at something you can't see right???)

ManDownUnder
18th August 2009, 16:17
I am brilliant at maths so no worries, it's the second hole down from the back of the neck, so unless you are deformed, we are OK! :shifty:

Worry - you just mapped the way to his mouth...!

oldrider
18th August 2009, 16:17
Says "tripod" oldrider.....

Every one used to think I was pissed because I kept falling over but now they know Sigh! :confused:

A tripod with a short leg just wont stand up! :doh:

oldrider
18th August 2009, 16:19
Worry - you just mapped the way to his mouth...!

Now look what you have done Stirts! :Offtopic: :spanking:

Stirts
18th August 2009, 16:22

Any hole is a goal John .... much to learn John, much to learn.

oldrider
18th August 2009, 16:37

Oh wise and sage woman, where have you been all my life? (Sigh) :drool:

:Oops: Unborn for about 80% of it! :shutup:

hospitalfood
18th August 2009, 16:43
i think they are on the right track with the starvation angle.
wish it was legal for me to starve my misses when she does not put out, i would not have to keep hiding it from the neighbours.
i really struggle with that, and getting her vote in general elections.

martybabe
18th August 2009, 16:51
I often refuse to have sex until the Bride feeds me, is that the same thing?

Come to think of it, I ain't half fuggin hungry! :confused:

Stirts
18th August 2009, 17:04
I often refuse to have sex until the Bride feeds me, is that the same thing?

Come to think of it, I ain't half fuggin hungry! :confused:

Yeah kind of :doh:

I like the old bargaining trick "Huuuuuuuuuuuun if you go to shop and get milk, I will give you a blowjob"

ManDownUnder
18th August 2009, 17:11
I like the old bargaining trick "Huuuuuuuuuuuun if you go to shop and get milk, I will give you a blowjob"

Cow's milk and man milk!

Two for the price of one!

Hitcher
18th August 2009, 17:11

Mine is so small that you can't see it. Hah! I win!

ManDownUnder
19th August 2009, 08:14

What about own goals - are they possible? Do they count?

martybabe
19th August 2009, 08:25

I would never fall for such deviousness! :nono: must resiissstt.......

Soooo, how much milk do you want? trim or full fat?, when exactly shall I deliver? :laugh:

Clockwork
19th August 2009, 08:54
Geez, no wonder the milkmen deliver so late in this part of the world!

Stirts
19th August 2009, 09:45
Mine is so small that you can't see it. Hah! I win!

At least I'm safe LOL (you can't laugh at something you can't see right???)

Statements with the intent to hide the truth?... but now comes the question of what one precives as the truth ... this preception is a personal quality 'one man's truth may be another man's lie'... ... I'm however sceptical bout the sufficiency of these statements for wouldn't a lie told, with no intention of hiding the truth, still be a lie?????

Pics to finding truth, would surely be the only way to sort my confusion out!

Cow's milk and man milk!

Two for the price of one!

I would never fall for such deviousness! :nono: must resiissstt.......

Soooo, how much milk do you want? trim or full fat?, when exactly shall I deliver? :laugh:

Geez, no wonder the milkmen deliver so late in this part of the world!

Caliyum is good for your bones!!

Insanity_rules
19th August 2009, 10:15

:clap: So true, so true. Hey does the armpit count?

Stirts
19th August 2009, 10:34
:clap: So true, so true. Hey does the armpit count?

The innernit says so, therefore it must!
http://www.armpit-sex.com/

Insanity_rules
19th August 2009, 12:38
The innernit says so, therefore it must!
http://www.armpit-sex.com/

Yaay I finally have a fetish to call my own!

phoenixgtr
19th August 2009, 14:59
Yeah kind of :doh:

Damn, I don't get any offers like that. I just get sent to the supermarket :no:

Hitcher
19th August 2009, 15:04
Pics to finding truth, would surely be the only way to sort my confusion out!

And we all know that the camera never lies.

Stirts
19th August 2009, 15:41
Damn, I don't get any offers like that. I just get sent to the supermarket :no:

Next time she asks you say... "what are you going to do to me in return"

WARNING: This statement could cause severe damage to your balls.

And we all know that the camera never lies.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You must read the following rules, terms and conditions before submitting any photos!
<url><li>Is open to ALL photographers between ages of 25 to 60 years of age</li><li>Your images may show animal behaviour, in natural habitat, plant life, natural landscapes, weather or people interacting with nature and/or other people</li><li>No Macro or fish eye lenses (could distort the size and girth of subject)</li><li>No Photoshop images are to be submitted</li>

LEGAL CONDITIONS: By entering this contest, you agree to being larfed at and ridiculed.

oldrider
19th August 2009, 23:24
Next time she asks you say... "what are you going to do to me in return"

WARNING: This statement could cause severe damage to your balls.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You must read the following rules, terms and conditions before submitting any photos!
<url><li>Is open to ALL photographers between ages of 25 to 60 years of age</li><li>Your images may show animal behaviour, in natural habitat, plant life, natural landscapes, weather or people interacting with nature and/or other people</li><li>No Macro or fish eye lenses (could distort the size and girth of subject)</li><li>No Photoshop images are to be submitted</li>

LEGAL CONDITIONS: By entering this contest, you agree to being larfed at and ridiculed.

Discrimination.............I can't handle such blatant rejection.....25 to 60 years! :crybaby: :violin: G'me a break pu...lease! :spanking: Sulks off to :sleep:

chef
20th August 2009, 00:36

completly correct

SixPackBack
20th August 2009, 05:43
Many restrictive articles remained, including one that appears to give a husband the right to starve his wife if she refuses to have sex with him.

It also says that he can withhold this (financial) support if she refuses to "submit to her husband's reasonable sexual enjoyment", according to a translation of the article supplied by New York-based Human Rights Watch.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5833139/women-condemn-afghan-marriage-law/

If you are a heavy set woman in Afghanistan, they know you put out :rofl:

Some retard from the 'dog eating' thread will be along shortly to justify the Afghani actions and demand we allow it here<_<

Stirts
20th August 2009, 10:32
Discrimination.............I can't handle such blatant rejection.....25 to 60 years! :crybaby: :violin: G'me a break pu...lease! :spanking: Sulks off to :sleep:

I wouldn't have thought you were past 60 years John!! So yes of course an exception for you my dear.

Some retard from the 'dog eating' thread will be along shortly to justify the Afghani actions and demand we allow it here<_<

Hmmmmmmmm, it is a very "interesting" read isn't it. I stayed away from that thread. But as peasea so rightly said "It always fascinates me how immigrants are happy to foist their traditions onto us yet it doesn't seem to work the other way"

Would we justify and accept an Afghani man living in NZ treating his wife under the traditions, laws, socially acceptable behaviours of his home country?

Is NZ in such poverty that families are having to revert to eating dog?

MSTRS
20th August 2009, 10:42
The burkha rule may just have a good point...

A recent survey shows that most men are in favour of the full face covering of women - when it was pointed out to them that it provided a solution to the age-old problem of where to wipe after a blowjob

Stirts
20th August 2009, 10:47
The burkha rule may just have a good point...

"where to wipe after a blowjob"
:scratch: But if he needs to wipe after a blowjob she is clearly not doing it right!

MSTRS
20th August 2009, 10:52
"where to wipe after a blowjob"
:scratch: But if he needs to wipe after a blowjob she is clearly not doing it right!

But...but...she sometimes has to rush back to the kitchen, and everyone knows that there's always a lazy drop or two. Besides, isn't it unhygienic to leave all that slobber on there?

Stirts
20th August 2009, 10:56
But...but...she sometimes has to rush back to the kitchen, and everyone knows that there's always a lazy drop or two. Besides, isn't it unhygienic to leave all that slobber on there?

She rushes back to the kitchen to get the spatula? You kinky bastard.

MSTRS
20th August 2009, 11:24
She rushes back to the kitchen to get the spatula? You kinky bastard.

...you got me. <_<